Sign in to follow this  
NullExoZombies

Just How Bad Is The Original Btz

Replaying this terribly flawed mode unfortunately doesnt make Feb 9th come any quicker, as the title "reinvents" itself.

What is the advantage of Apex mutation (other than spits) vs any other mutations? Apex mutation seems more bulky and harder to manage, but easily dying as fast as any other mutation.

be like me, just keep Aborting games.. no one deserves a trophy until the update

I played when the game first came out and had a lot of fun because people didn't know the best tactics against the night hunter (or have a million meds, flares and gold weapons). That was the first week or so the game was released but that's all I played btz. I'm personally not even going to buy the following unless they fix be the zombie. I'm bored of playing as the survivor.

Edited by Insurrection211

Replaying this terribly flawed mode unfortunately doesnt make Feb 9th come any quicker, as the title "reinvents" itself.

What is the advantage of Apex mutation (other than spits) vs any other mutations? Apex mutation seems more bulky and harder to manage, but easily dying as fast as any other mutation.

be like me, just keep Aborting games.. no one deserves a trophy until the update

Seriously?

Keep aborting games? So just because you cant have fun in this game and dont think its fair no one deserves exp points and a win because you think it would be unfair?

I agree the mutations dont add too much but no one forces you to mutate you can be a mutation 0 apex predator and you would only miss toxic spit ss spit and uv heal and you'd be fine. I for myself find toxic spit very usefull and uv heal can be handy too. Survivor sense spit maybe not that powerful and i think it needs a buff because the only result it has is that survivors start spamming flares. Mutation 3 is not meant to be way stronger compared to other mutations and i think this is pretty good as it would be an unfair advantage compared to hunters.

I agree the mode has some flaws and being the hunter can be a bit up but that still is no reason to abort on other people who play for fun not to annoy you or something