Sign in to follow this  
XeNoN

I Hope Dev's Will Appreciate This For Every Btz Player Out There

Ok since The Following will be released very soon i have suggestions that will make the game balanced for both sides.

BTZ:

Suggestion 1:

NESTS and VOLATILES:

Since Volatiles like Dark Areas and caves but theyre outside during the night nests should be primarly guarded by Volatiles not normal infected. The number of nests as we all know is 5, my suggestion is to increase it to 10 but with alot more volatile spawns, since come on...infected have practically taken over the whole Harran...

Volatile Spawns per nests: 

1st nest = 2 spawns up to 20 spawns or so for 10th nest, also the more spawns the more infected / volatiles in the area including other special infected. The last nest area should be in a difficult position for survivor's and alot more challenging.

Currently nests are way too easy to handle especially in 4v1 or even 1 v 1 situations because whole map is empty of zombies...its practically only you and human...this game mode should be alot more challenging than a normal game.

Suggestion 2 Humans:

Survivor Sense: 

Survivor sense can only work if the survivors hear the Night Hunter during his screech/howl, Survivor Sense will work normally on other night time infected like volatiles and night walkers.

Survivor sense 2:

Leave as it is...or add cooldown between usages like 10 sec or so

Uv Light: 

Batteries! I mean did you ever see Real Life Uv flashlight recharging by itself? No..If you waste your light find a battery in the BTZ mode, they cant be found anywhere else! The batteries can only be traded/dropped/created with blueprint in BTZ mode.

Uv Light 2 : 

Leave as it is ...or increase cooldown to 30 seconds. Since humans can use flares if the UV light doesnt work.

Stamina usage during actions (regardless of the game difficulty):

Dodges, Tackles, Dropkicks, DTF, Grapple, Hook Usage etc will have stamina impact especially Dropkick, Tackle, DTF and Dodges. Why? All actions like in real life should be exausting...ofc this is a game but still should be considered.

Stamina usage mechanics 2: 

Leave as it is...but limit to 2-3 dodges for example.

Flares/Zaid's Flares:

They can be annoying though improved with incorporated cooldown, nothing to change here.

Grappling Hook:

Unable to use grappling hook if you have stamina lower than 50 %.Ergo no more spam climbing for max lvl survivors. Its a freakin rope with a hook, you need to rest before use it again, not to mention pull back rope xD from the spot you previously climbed with. Max usage: 3 times, cooldown: 30 sec.

Night Hunter rework:

SUGGESTION 1:

* Remove Sense Suppressor spit*

- to tell you the truth im using it rarely, like 1 time in 10 games or so.

What should be used except that spit?

New ability called:

*Embrace of Shadows or Night Stalker*

- Basically works like UV shield but instead of making you visible like a Statue of Liberty this will blend you with the surroundings, the survivors cant detect you with survivor sense but they can hear you. Pouncing, Tackling and ground pounding will reveal you. You can only claw and spit with this. 
Also this skill cant be used with uv shield since it shares cooldown and count with Uv shield.

Or make it separate ability of UV shield so that it can be used more frequently. Lower duration than shield but faster cooldown than shield.

SUGGESTION 2:

*New combat ability:

*Predator's Pounce (im bad with choosing names)

- Sprinting+ jump + attack = not good day for survivors, though this attack cant kill survivor in matches where there are more humans than 1 it can leave them incapacitated, its like DTF but for zombie, in 1 v 1 match though it can kill survivor.

Anyways this ability neeeds at least 25 % energy to be used.

Skill upgrade:

*CRAZY LEGS! (idk what to call lvl 2 Predator's Pounce srry :D)

-Like leapfrog this skill can be used on multiple humans if theyre close ofcourse, humans will never die like Leapfrog effect, but if the last human is Pounced it will work like a Leapfrog or nomal pounce.

Anyways i hope this skill can be considered and abit reworked. Since most people counter so hard hunter's pounce this skill should be at least last resort for NH.

SUGGESTION 3:

Level 4 Hunter Mutation:

With level 4 hunter mutation, the NH is the ultimate predator which all humans SHOULD FEAR not laugh at it as last 1 year...

With lvl 4 mutation you will get 3 abilities:

*HUNTERS SENSE: 

Your howl can detect camouflaged humans.

*Hardened Skin

Health Increased by 100, energy drain from UV is now less effective, meaning the energy drain from uv lights wont diminish your energy so quickly as before.

NEW SPIT:

*Fear the Night: 

This spit is the upgrade of the Horde spit, but it does so much more, it spawns most dangerous infected at survivors.

If its 1 Humans it will spawn: 2 infected, 2 bombers, 2 night walkers and 2 Volatiles it will also tag survivor for all infected in the area and will start chasing the human, if surrounding infected are normal walkers they will mutate into night walkers. And it will last until spawns are killed or the human is killed.

Spit horde spawn will increase by each human in the game so basically it will double the amount of infected by 2 per human in the same game. In 4 v 1 it will be 8 infected, 8 bombers (which thankfully cant climb), 8 night walkers and 8 volatiles (which is alot!).

For Humans best thing is to use flares and deal with volatiles that way just like in normal game. Also make sure youre on high ground to avoid bombers.

SUGGESTION 4:

Night hunters with pressing jump or jump+side step left or right can evade human tackles, dropkicks, death from above and other.

Think that's it for now. Hope community will understand some features i listed here.

Although I agree that the night hunter is pretty underpowered, all this (especially your 'mutation 4' would probably make it the most overpowered thing I've ever seen in any game ever).

Some interesting ideas though, I like this idea quite a bit "Survivor sense can only work if the survivors hear the Night Hunter during his screech/howl, Survivor Sense will work normally on other night time infected like volatiles and night walkers."

And I also like the idea of a new ability such as eh... "Predator Pounce..." (Although I'm not sure the naming part would be left to you xD jk)

Although I agree that the night hunter is pretty underpowered, all this (especially your 'mutation 4' would probably make it the most overpowered thing I've ever seen in any game ever).

Some interesting ideas though, I like this idea quite a bit "Survivor sense can only work if the survivors hear the Night Hunter during his screech/howl, Survivor Sense will work normally on other night time infected like volatiles and night walkers."

And I also like the idea of a new ability such as eh... "Predator Pounce..." (Although I'm not sure the naming part would be left to you xD jk)

Well im bad with names haha, well yea the Mutation 4 should be like ultimate thing, since let's face it with this matchmaking you can barely make it to full maxed lvl 3 mutation...so up to lvl 4 it will take awhile tough :D.

To add to my suggestion list.

About spits:

If you miss your spits but the spit effect is on the ground it will still effect the humans who walk over it, think would be interesting addition also.

I like that idea quite a lot as it is really annoying to have to wait for spits to recharge if you miss them, however, its a little unrealistic if say you got a little bit of green spit on your shoe and suddenly your screen goes green and hordes of bombers start chasing you. Maybe a new type of spit that basically creates a cloud or something that stays in a position for a while

I like that idea quite a lot as it is really annoying to have to wait for spits to recharge if you miss them, however, its a little unrealistic if say you got a little bit of green spit on your shoe and suddenly your screen goes green and hordes of bombers start chasing you. Maybe a new type of spit that basically creates a cloud or something that stays in a position for a while

The only cloudy is Toxic spit, the other suggestion would be to add insta explosion to every spit like Toxic has, its kinda annoying to wait 2-3 sec to UV/Horde/Sense spit detonate.

The only cloudy is Toxic spit, the other suggestion would be to add insta explosion to every spit like Toxic has, its kinda annoying to wait 2-3 sec to UV/Horde/Sense spit detonate.

Good Luck, trying. Everytime someone ask a question to one of the devs we they seem to either avoid or answer vaguely.

Multiple skill trees would be great because it would make the hunters invading your game "unpredictable". The current hunter has a locked skill tree. Crane has a variety. NH invasions are extremely repetitive, had a lack of incentives/penalties, lack of skill sets or trees and could die with the release of the DLC.

Edited by Hertz

Good Luck, trying. Everytime someone ask a question to one of the devs we they seem to either avoid or answer vaguely.

Multiple skill trees would be great because it would make the hunters invading your game "unpredictable". The current hunter has a locked skill tree. Crane has a variety. NH invasions are extremely repetitive, had a lack of incentives/penalties, lack of skill sets or trees and could die with the release of the DLC.

That's exactly what im afraid of xD. The balancing what Pete said on sticky forum wont be enough though, hunter accually needs more skills as you said and i agree with that, because everyone knows how to counter him in various situations, its kinda also boring to do same thing over and over again.

Anyways if you guys played L4D by Valve, every versus game was different, ofc each special zombie you play has different combat mechanics like, smoker was a sniper, hunter was simmilar to the hunter in DL because of pounce and 1 v 1 zombie, boomer was support or aoe (horde spit), jockey (l4d2) isolated the survivors from the group, spitter (toxic spit), charger tank and knockback typ (ground pound + tackle), tank ultimate destruction...

If dev's wont do the new skills at least they could add specific mutation enhancements, health would be better choice and increase in claw damage either of those two works, but still hunter was weak from day one while human was the same as now, its just people didnt know how to more efficiently kill/counter the hunter back then. Ofcourse hunters could always jump in the air and do GP's, Tackles and use tools in their disposal for more effect, im not saying you cant beat the human's im just saying its too repetative in terms of NH gameplay...it needs something new...desperatly. That's my oppinion.

Edited by XeNoN