Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Pappy

Playing With Others Not Friends

From what I've read there should be. I've read that they want to put in a central hub for everyone to probably trade/sell/bank/socialize but other than that there will probably be some kind of queue to get into the dungeons.

Also I would imagine if you started a multiplayer game by yourself others would be able to join in on the fly to fill the spaces or if a person drops mid dungeon they can be replaced.

I'm sure they will have a window showing which games are in progress with the number of players and difficulty that are in your level range.

From what I've read there should be. I've read that they want to put in a central hub for everyone to probably trade/sell/bank/socialize but other than that there will probably be some kind of queue to get into the dungeons.

Also I would imagine if you started a multiplayer game by yourself others would be able to join in on the fly to fill the spaces or if a person drops mid dungeon they can be replaced.

I'm sure they will have a window showing which games are in progress with the number of players and difficulty that are in your level range.

Yea  a central hub would be nice to have like start from chapter 1 2 3 start from the beginning etc.

I like player hubs. 

They might do it like dead island get close to where someone is on the map then warp to there game. But i hope they have a hub and a chose where to start at the begining like chapter 1 2 3 etc.