MaKTaiL

Dockets Stopped Working

Question

Ever since the new code (#TweetForSpeed) my weapon dockets stopped showing up on the game. Neither the new 3 dockets nor the Companion App dockets are showing up for me anymore. I tried unlinking my account from the Dockets page and linking it again. I tried rebooting the game, etc. I'm playing on PS4 at the moment.

5 answers to this question

Same thing has happened to me, I purchased the game a few days ago and input all the codes I could find and received 36 dockets on the website. I have yet to see any of them in the game, same with items from the Dying Light companion app. 

Doesn't seem to work at all. 

Hey, guys! The #TweetForSpeed weapon docket shouldn't have any influance on the problem you're experiencing. However it is something we should deal with. Please take a moment to submit a support ticket here: http://support.techland.pl/support/tickets/new  describing the issue in details - that's the fastest and the most direct way to get help :) 

i have fixed an issue like this recently as a browser i usualy use opera but i was trying on that for a couple of days and got nothing so i decided to switch to trying it on both google chrome and mozilla firefox i managed to get it working by going onto google chrome logging into the dockets site ( dockets.dyinglightgame.com ) i unlinked and relinked on chrome went in game and a little notice appeared at top left of start menu which i never had before loaded up the game and i recieved my 37 dockets.

hope this helps good night and good luck

i have fixed an issue like this recently as a browser i usually use opera but i was trying on that for a couple of days and got nothing so i decided to switch to trying it on both google chrome and Mozilla Firefox i managed to get it working by going onto google chrome logging into the dockets site ( dockets.dyinglightgame.com ) i unlinked and relinked on chrome went in game and a little notice appeared at top left of start menu which i never had before loaded up the game and i received my 37 dockets.

hope this helps good night and good luck

let me know if this helps