Sign in to follow this  
A. Ryan

"choose Decal Skin" Written On Ceiling In Building In Btz Lobby

I saw this phrase written on the ceiling in one of the farthest buildings on the map (this building can only be accessed by climbing up through the open window). The actual lettering is written out in pixelated text all the while flickering as if the environment is glitching. The actual building is located around two other buildings where three humans are stationed (one beating the nest, one walking around, and one under pavilion cover blasting a UV flashlight. I have no clue as to what this phrase means, but I figured I'd share it anyway.

Can you give more information to where it is, how the building looks etc.

It is located in the building that has the neon sign that reads "BITES MOTEL". The only way to get into that building is to jump through the available open window. Once you jump through the window, you will be in a room. If you exit that room and enter the next one, you will see this writing on the ceiling of that room - the words are written smack dab above the rotating ceiling fan.

Yeah, I sometimes get the volatile wanted system as well. However, I hadn't drawn the correlation. I'm still quite curious as to what the "choose decal skin" phrase actually means. I may have to PM Pete and see what he says.

Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's most likely a dev's placeholder decal that they forgot to change. Placeholder textures and models are frequently used like this to layout the map before adding the details.

Not sure about the volatile wanted system popping up though.

Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's most likely a dev's placeholder decal that they forgot to change. Placeholder textures and models are frequently used like this to layout the map before adding the details.

Not sure about the volatile wanted system popping up though.

No biggie. I honestly didn't know what it pertained to, but your explanation was helpful. Thanks!