Sign in to follow this  
darkcola

About That Control Scheme

A few questions, because this will determine if I want to buy this or not:

1) can you please explain the combat system in detail.  The reason I ask is because I use in 95% of my PC gaming now a wiimote emulator with nunchuck.  Even in CSGO and especially in adventure games because the script allows me to do or set gestures any way I wish.  If this is an involved combat system then I want to be swinging with my wiimote instead of a controller or a mouse.

2) how many buttons are used in attacks- a light and a heavy? 3, 4, 5 attacks and such?  This would be useful to know.

3) is it a lock on combat system for console users or can I simply be free and swing at anyone I want to.

Have you played Dead Island? It should give you an idea of what Hellraid's combat may be like. It looks like it may only have 1 button to attack and 1 button to block. You're going to have develop really strong shoulders if you are going to use motion controls to play a hack and slask game :P

There are health potions that you can drink so that's another button. You can equip multiple weapons that can be quickly swapped out without having to go through the item menu. 

Check this video out. It has a good chunk of game play in it. 

Have you played Dead Island? It should give you an idea of what Hellraid's combat may be like. It looks like it may only have 1 button to attack and 1 button to block. You're going to have develop really strong shoulders if you are going to use motion controls to play a hack and slask game :P

There are health potions that you can drink so that's another button. You can equip multiple weapons that can be quickly swapped out without having to go through the item menu. 

Check this video out. It has a good chunk of game play in it. 

I would be tired in the first 15 20 minutes :wacko: