RaceyStorm3124

Dying Light Pvp Needs A Serious Fix.

Off Topic: I'm used that the quote is above the answer, was a bit confusing but now i got it.

Back on topic:

I have played enough matches in every combo (1v1, 2v1, 3v1 and 4v1) i have had a maxed out (not yet mutated) NH and i couldn't beat 2 players, not because i lack skill but simply because of the problems stated earlier in this thread. I view even multiplayer on a single player game always with a certain immersion, when beginning playing DL and during the story it becomes apparent that people clearly FEAR the Volatiles which wouldn't need be if they go out in teamworking groups, which after 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!! they would have had down don't you think?! Playing the BtZ mode makes it clear that 2 is enough without much hassle, teamwork or even skill, since using your UV light over and over and kicking the thing in the face seems to be enough. In Light of what the games universe stands for, the Zombies aren't that scary, so why do people Fear them to a point of pissing-in-their-pants? Hm? If all they need to do is have a group of 3 guy and being unbeatable simply by the numbers? how come that a city (plus tourists because of the games) of several thousand has been reduced to maybe 300 (not the movie^^) IN 2 MONTHS!! Don't you think the first thing they would have done, would have had to be to go out in groups. and yet the people are terrified of even going outside, even during the day.

Now let's take a look at the NH, let's say there is only one, since during the game there is no mention of it, probably because there are no survivors to tell the tale, no one knows about it. Wouldn't you be full of fear of a creature that can spit and take out your UV light, your best defence against it considering that when shining UV upon it it can't pounce you anymore, for a while at least.

This beast should be the most fearful thing in the entire game but it isn't, it is an inconvenience not a reason for fear and there is no reason to since you have everything against it once you've played about an hour into the game (as long as you are keeping to the story quests mind you).

This shouldn't be!

A video has nothing to show me, what i don't already know, there is not one reason why the NH shouldn't be stronger than a human.

@hertz

when are you playing next, i'd like to see what glitches he is talking about...(probably just a legendary maxed out char but whatev)

@Nova

I just took you under my wing and so it my calling to elaborate to you a social gesture that is very common with modern era homo sapiens. Obviously even that went over your head. It is a sad thing for you, i know, but don't let your head down buddy, I'm sure even in your mentally-retarded state your parents love you very much.

Maybe you should talk to them about this and ask them to socialize with you, you know, that is veeeeery important for a growing 11 year-old.

Off Topic: I'm used that the quote is above the answer, was a bit confusing but now i got it.

Back on topic:

I have played enough matches in every combo (1v1, 2v1, 3v1 and 4v1) i have had a maxed out (not yet mutated) NH and i couldn't beat 2 players, not because i lack skill but simply because of the problems stated earlier in this thread. I view even multiplayer on a single player game always with a certain immersion, when beginning playing DL and during the story it becomes apparent that people clearly FEAR the Volatiles which wouldn't need be if they go out in teamworking groups, which after 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!! they would have had down don't you think?! Playing the BtZ mode makes it clear that 2 is enough without much hassle, teamwork or even skill, since using your UV light over and over and kicking the thing in the face seems to be enough. In Light of what the games universe stands for, the Zombies aren't that scary, so why do people Fear them to a point of pissing-in-their-pants? Hm? If all they need to do is have a group of 3 guy and being unbeatable simply by the numbers? how come that a city (plus tourists because of the games) of several thousand has been reduced to maybe 300 (not the movie^^) IN 2 MONTHS!! Don't you think the first thing they would have done, would have had to be to go out in groups. and yet the people are terrified of even going outside, even during the day.

Now let's take a look at the NH, let's say there is only one, since during the game there is no mention of it, probably because there are no survivors to tell the tale, no one knows about it. Wouldn't you be full of fear of a creature that can spit and take out your UV light, your best defence against it considering that when shining UV upon it it can't pounce you anymore, for a while at least.

This beast should be the most fearful thing in the entire game but it isn't, it is an inconvenience not a reason for fear and there is no reason to since you have everything against it once you've played about an hour into the game (as long as you are keeping to the story quests mind you).

This shouldn't be!

A video has nothing to show me, what i don't already know, there is not one reason why the NH shouldn't be stronger than a human.

@hertz

when are you playing next, i'd like to see what glitches he is talking about...(probably just a legendary maxed out char but whatev)

@Nova

I just took you under my wing and so it my calling to elaborate to you a social gesture that is very common with modern era homo sapiens. Obviously even that went over your head. It is a sad thing for you, i know, but don't let your head down buddy, I'm sure even in your mentally-retarded state your parents love you very much.

Maybe you should talk to them about this and ask them to socialize with you, you know, that is veeeeery important for a growing 11 year-old.

First of all layer your paragraphs. Reading your post is cancer. I'm on xbox if you want to see me rek.

So you can't beat any 2 players! even if they are not skilled!? and it's not because you lack of skill!?!

and you said any person can beat a skilled hunter even if they were a new player that only played for one hour?

all i can say is wow... just wow...

and no, the hunter shouldn't be much more stronger than the human, because it's a PVP, it need to be balanced either in 1vs1 and in 2vs1,3v1 and 4vs1. that's why the hunter get buffed and the human get nerfed when there are more players in match.

if you want to be feared then learn some skill as you clearly lacking a lot of it. and insulting me doesn't even help.

Back on topic:

This shouldn't be!

@hertz

@Nova

Edited by Nova Scotia

@Psycho

(fitting, don't you think Hertz^^)

again you have nothing to complain so you nitpick. Learning your first (native, if you will) language is intuitive because you're around all day long, learning it in school is a VERY different matter and is done entirely seperate from your native language. Me, I am german and hated english until i was 17 and learned it by writing it, literally with a dictionary beside the keyboard. Now, I am basically replacing my entire movie library with english versions of movies since i am confident in it, but it doesn't mean that I stop learning english.

@bjoernsen80

Most Obvious, you did NOT read what I typed in it's entirety, sorry kiddo, no TL;DR here.

I have just, maybe this term is more known to you, "prestiged" the first time. If you're still confused, I have willingly surrendered ALL skillpoints for Mutation Level 1 and as a reward will have in time access to a new skill, namely the Sense Suppressing Spit. I like challenges, so I have no problem having a hard time, but the BtZ mode is basically impossible with 2+ players against yourself, in a truly balanced game, it is always possible to win, whether it be 1v1 or 4v1, there HAS to be a possiblity for a single player be victorious against 4 enemy players and that possibility should NOT have the condition of being a fully mutated and fully maxed NH, it should exist always without sacrificing from the Immersion of a game. Otherwise there would be NO reason to play against 4 if your loss is guaranteed.

I'm german too and i'm really ashamed of your behavior. you should better have learned some more respect instead of english in those 17 years. Insulting other people is not cool.

And don't worry i've read your whole post, i always do. Ok so you're around 20 and mutated for the first time. Because of the Matchmaking you mainly faced beginners so far, which makes you still a beginner too. So where have I been wrong ?

Incidentally, I watched your Twitch stream last night, and it was pretty much what I expected from you. I especially liked the part where you were 2v1 against a walker and were OHK nests.

Stay classy Hertz, stay classy.

So he used glitches against the lowest level a hunter can have ? lol I think he just scored an own goal ;)

Edited by bjoernsen80

now i see why he always say survivor = no skill, because he use glitches to win.

So he used glitches against the lowest level a hunter can have ? lol I think he just scored an own goal ;)

I don't have time to go into details, as I need to leave for the airport soon, but suffice it to say that the OHKs were just the icing on the cake. When I first caught the stream, he was 3v1 against a NH where he tried to do the same thing, but the zombies got in the way. He eventually quit out about 2-3 minutes into that match after the NH killed him, citing in chat "these random suck". For the record, the randoms are friends of his, and at that point he threw 7 flares already...something that others might refer to as "spam".

There were other interesting things that happened, and if you are truly interested, I'll review the chat logs and (crappy) cellphone videos I took when I get home on Sunday.

The bottom line is that people like him are not interested in a fair and balanced game, they are only interested in winning so that they can feel superior...much like the behavior he exhibits in this forum.

I'm german too and i'm really ashamed of your behavior. you should better have learned some more respect instead of english in those 17 years. Insulting other people is not cool.

And don't worry i've read your whole post, i always do. Ok so you're around 20 and mutated for the first time. Because of the Matchmaking you mainly faced beginners so far, which makes you still a beginner too. So where have I been wrong ?

Lmfao? We could care less about a low ranking noob "Walker" he was going to lose the match from the jump. We play apex predators mostly and when they join it's clean. You chose to join when I'm on Crane? Making a complete mockery/fool out of his role as "Superman", laughing with my buddy's at how OP he is and how he takes no skill. But out if all my streams you chose to comment on my use as the survivor and ignore my elite skill as NH. What a cheap shot.

As are as flare spamming that's false. My twitch stream is know for me playing on my NH like I said on recent post haha. I'm 95% NH 5% survivor. So your basic claims are miniscule in the matter. If you were witnessing my stream yesterday then I was on my UP LV 22 mutation 2 so if that makes you feel good that I might have struggled against LV 250s GG.

My claims on the forum are always in favor of the NH. A survivor I could care less and if you paid attention instead of calling another SJW my buddy was recording the match to present the exploits.

As far as 3v1 a man by the name of "Ancient Spade" joined mid game so I kicked him. Looks like HertZ hurt 3 people's feelings I guess my NH is just that insane. GG

I keep hearing talk but when I'm 10 people deep in the party chat with 20+ people. Watching my apex you kids stay silent and start talking smack? Blowing up the chat box saying "HertZ remember you rage quit 3 months ago?" I guess HertZ will keep hurting the "Fatal Threeway" 😂👇

Psycho, BJO, NOVA GET GUD.

Edited by Hertz

so he use OHK glitch, and he still losing and he rage quit. hahaha

that's pretty much confirmed it, that he is the type of kid, who use glitches to win, and yet when someone uses glitches against him, he comes here crying.

pretty much the same as a kid name john alien or something here.

will now just ignore him as need to stay away from those cheater

I don't have time to go into details, as I need to leave for the airport soon, but suffice it to say that the OHKs were just the icing on the cake. When I first caught the stream, he was 3v1 against a NH where he tried to do the same thing, but the zombies got in the way. He eventually quit out about 2-3 minutes into that match after the NH killed him, citing in chat "these random suck". For the record, the randoms are friends of his, and at that point he threw 7 flares already...something that others might refer to as "spam".

There were other interesting things that happened, and if you are truly interested, I'll review the chat logs and (crappy) cellphone videos I took when I get home on Sunday.

The bottom line is that people like him are not interested in a fair and balanced game, they are only interested in winning so that they can feel superior...much like the behavior he exhibits in this forum.

Just as a side note, I see people using maxed out night hunters as a way of proving skill. Having a maxed out night hunter is in no way an indication of skill. Night hunters get points for everything they do even if they lose. Given enough time anyone on a losing streak can become a maxed out mutation level 3 night hunter.

Ranks are a much better indicator of skill as those are tied directly to your win/loss ratio.

Edited by jcks

I think the reason they think of skills because of mutations is because they've probably stayed long enough as a Hunter and haven't just plain out quited because of Survivor's abuse.

Respect????

Are you chupacabra KIDDING ME????

Respect is EARNED NOT OWED! (Man verdient sich Respekt, es wird nicht geschuldet ohne Verdienst!) and YOU never earned as much as a smile from me, let alone any respect. And I am flattered you think me this young, no I'm 30 and as jcks said, level is no indication for skill not for Survivor not for NH.

I want a balanced and immersed gaming experience, for example I am also playing Fallout 4 and I am using over 200 mods, from which most add to the Realism of the world, like being able to craft the weapons given enough skill/the right perks, I mean

SPOILER!

The Kid can build you all weapons from normal Ballistic ones to Energy Weapons so why the hell shouldn't you be able to at level 100+ (2 characters also no indication of skill, just time)

SPOILER END!

Now making the NH and the S more diverse in their attacks, like Claw attacks from the NH do more damage because that would balance with the fact that the S has Guns against which we, the NHs, can't do nothin' since we don't have ANY damaging distance attacks what so ever, plus it would be immersive since no clothes of Crane's are armored in any way (there you have the armor mechanic i spoke of in an earlier post)

If I pounce a S I am basically tumbling into him and throwing him to the ground and yet as it seems all a S has to do is turn around even though the animation looks different, it just strikes me that MANY things have been increased in "time needed until next attack" like the missed GP or the time the NH needs to start regenerating or until the "Energy" for Pouncing has regenerated or even starts to regenerate. For me it takes away from the fun and adds twice as much to frustration.

I am not asking to simply make the NH stronger, I am asking for diversity in Attacks and possible Defence Strategies, If all it takes is a Flare to unbeatably shield yourself from a NH, so you need something for that as well and I am not talking about the UV Block (which gets disabled the moment you pounce giving the S another Edge over the NH without reason, because that would go into the Hunter category, Noticing the UV light no UV spit and then using UV Block and Pounce an S would need to think of a strategy to counter that but there is no need since basically everything the NH can do can be AVOIDED, not defended, avoided rendering any attack useless besides the allround sucky GP.

Had a match last night in which I GPedwhich hit and killed the S BUT the S scored a hit on me AT THE SAME TIME, killing me, HOW is that even physically possible, I ask you?!

I have been gaming for 26 years, I got my first game boy when i was 4 from my mother and have had several systems over the years and played all kinds of games, I've seen everything and I've done everything in most of those games.

I bet you're someone that doesnt play Battlefield because you can actually lose when you suck, which you do and you have no friends to team up with, ME, I have no problem with loosing as long as it isn't a game mechanic that makes me loose because there were too many kiddies (yes this is an insult in context, meaning immature individuals who cannot fathom the possibility that loosing is a part of life and should be taken as a reason to get better) instead they complain that it is too hard to beat, I remember those days when you had to get someone do it for you because you were just not good enough. I have the PS3 Games "The Last of Us" and "Metal Gear Solid 4" Currently on ice since I am on specific missions on the highest difficulty and just cant get it done, which I am okay with, I will try at some point and i might get it done then or not I am ok with that.

You on the other hand have propbably never seen a game where you had to actually use a healing item instead of auto heal á la Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 1.

And since you turned it into a personal debate instead of giving constructive criticism of my suggestions (or at least i haven't seen anything besides "Get gud"-chupacabra from you) there you have it.

You can thank all your fellow NHs who, instead of practicing and getting better, come in and whine daily about how everything needs to be nerfed.

Now both sides get an equal opportunity to get screwed over for playing well.

Good troll! I almost fell for this haha. For a moment there I actually thought you were implying that the Night Hunter was actually a formidable opponent a week or so after launch but we all know that's not true at all.

Respect????

Respect is EARNED NOT OWED! (Man verdient sich Respekt, es wird nicht geschuldet ohne Verdienst!) and YOU never earned as much as a smile from me, let alone any respect. And I am flattered you think me this young, no I'm 30 and as jcks said, level is no indication for skill

So every Person that is a Stranger to you doesn't get any form of Respect and instead you're insulting them ? Wow, very mature, good luck in Life with that attitude!

I bet you're someone that doesnt play Battlefield because you can actually lose when you suck, which you do and you have no friends to team up with, ME, I have no problem with loosing as long as it isn't a game mechanic that makes me loose because there were too many kiddies (yes this is an insult in context, meaning immature individuals who cannot fathom the possibility that loosing is a part of life and should be taken as a reason to get better) instead they complain that it is too hard to beat, I remember those days when you had to get someone do it for you because you were just not good enough. I have the PS3 Games "The Last of Us" and "Metal Gear Solid 4" Currently on ice since I am on specific missions on the highest difficulty and just cant get it done, which I am okay with, I will try at some point and i might get it done then or not I am ok with that.

You on the other hand have propbably never seen a game where you had to actually use a healing item instead of auto heal á la Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 1.

And since you turned it into a personal debate instead of giving constructive criticism of my suggestions (or at least i haven't seen anything besides "Get gud"-chupacabra from you) there you have it.

Sorry but I really had to smile at this point :D. So I did not add something constructive? Maybe I should quote you and ask you if you had read my posts ? ;)

And before you're making new suggestions about the Games I play, here you can look me up:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/user/SniperWOLF-G

http://psnprofiles.com/SniperWOLF-G

Edited by bjoernsen80

:mellow:  Why are you guys still arguing? The reason majority of the NH Team hate the NH mode is because it was misleading in the trailers. They made him seem stealthy and suspenseful and scary, none of us expected the exact opposite. While people like how it's the opposite, there's people like me who doesn't.

My point is, the NH is officially what he is, a "glass-cannon", a monster w/ stealth abilities but a war-like mindset. They won't change him. So stop crying about the whole situation because a change won't happen. It's simple. Quit the game and live life or find a different game to play.  ;) Lol, stop waiting and/or expecting something to change when there's a .0000001% chance they'll rescript the whole gamemode for you.

In case you go on about balancing, balancing won't put the game in your favor. It'll still be the strategic/tactican, fast-paced, 4v1 gamemode. 

Again, just quit Dying Light or stop playing BtZ altogether. :P

@bjoernsen80

So you have that so called Respect for everybody, no wonder youre such a wimp, ME?! I am simply polite, and one has nothing to do with the other.

@Racey

Yeah thats exactly what I thought, skulking, stalking and then springing out without warning...Alas it wasn't...but you know, a guy can dream and Techland has stated that they want to work with the community, changing the stuff i put forth doesnt require a complete rewrite of the game mechanics, only additions and changes, it would be enough to make the game more immersive and still keep that feeling and even renew it.

Much like I am hoping that after Dead Space 1 was horror (with the thing I hate in every game, a silent character and telepathic communication thereof) and Dead Space 2 and 3 each got more action-oriented than the last, I hope it may return to some of it's roots, I am hoping that DL may get the BtZ mode more in the scary column than in the action and fast-paced column.

It's hope and maybe that wont be realized with DL but maybe with DL2 (which I hope will exist since there are a LOT of questions unanswered here^^)

I still love this game, I just think about stuff that would make it even better than it is and if it actually does happen to change, I am even moreso psyched about the game even after it has a bit of time behind it.

Yes, level is not an indication for skill, but when you are high enough level it means you play more than enough to know that a skill is needed to win against another skilled players,

beside that's what not bjoernsen80 said, what he said is the matchmaking will try to match you against similar level or rank

claw attacks have already much more range than survivor melee attack, so by making claws do more damage it will just make it OP, i don't really know why some the hunter here complain about guns, guns don't do much damage against a hunter, and the survivor will run out his ammo way before the match runs out.

And there is so many way for hunter to disable flare, GP, Tackle so the survivor out of flare range, uv spit, horde spit, toxic spit and flare have cooldown and the dev already increased the cooldown so they just can't spam it.

and a uv block + pounce is just wasting a uv block if you know the survivor uv light is still on, try do it for something else like example uv spit, survivor throw flare, uv block then GP to disable flare and then pounce or just uv block tackle, jump, pounce

survivor and hunter die at the same time it's rare but it doesn't mean it is impossible, like say you kick me and when i'm in the air from your kick, i slashed you with a sword, because that sword have a range that can still hit you even while i'm in the air, when i get down i die because of your kick and you die because of my sword or you kick me while i try to slash you with a sword, your kick hit me and my sword hit you. so how is that not psychically possible?

based on you rambling on about other games, why don't you choose one game and improve your skill on that if you want to win them all. rather than keep blaming the game play.

just like you said, you can't win when there is two survivor, even if they are not skilled. so i do say you are lacking skill.

and here is your quote from another post here in these thread when i suggest you to watch video here to improve your skill

"A video has nothing to show me, what i don't already know, there is not one reason why the NH shouldn't be stronger than a human."

so this is contradict with what are you saying now that you don't want to make NH stronger, and this also show that you aren't willing to learn anything to improve your skill. as there are many tips and trick you can learn from watching a video.

Respect????

Respect is EARNED NOT OWED! (Man verdient sich Respekt, es wird nicht geschuldet ohne Verdienst!) and YOU never earned as much as a smile from me, let alone any respect. And I am flattered you think me this young, no I'm 30 and as jcks said, level is no indication for skill not for Survivor not for NH.

I want a balanced and immersed gaming experience, for example I am also playing Fallout 4 and I am using over 200 mods, from which most add to the Realism of the world, like being able to craft the weapons given enough skill/the right perks, I mean

SPOILER!

The Kid can build you all weapons from normal Ballistic ones to Energy Weapons so why the hell shouldn't you be able to at level 100+ (2 characters also no indication of skill, just time)

SPOILER END!

Now making the NH and the S more diverse in their attacks, like Claw attacks from the NH do more damage because that would balance with the fact that the S has Guns against which we, the NHs, can't do nothin' since we don't have ANY damaging distance attacks what so ever, plus it would be immersive since no clothes of Crane's are armored in any way (there you have the armor mechanic i spoke of in an earlier post)

If I pounce a S I am basically tumbling into him and throwing him to the ground and yet as it seems all a S has to do is turn around even though the animation looks different, it just strikes me that MANY things have been increased in "time needed until next attack" like the missed GP or the time the NH needs to start regenerating or until the "Energy" for Pouncing has regenerated or even starts to regenerate. For me it takes away from the fun and adds twice as much to frustration.

I am not asking to simply make the NH stronger, I am asking for diversity in Attacks and possible Defence Strategies, If all it takes is a Flare to unbeatably shield yourself from a NH, so you need something for that as well and I am not talking about the UV Block (which gets disabled the moment you pounce giving the S another Edge over the NH without reason, because that would go into the Hunter category, Noticing the UV light no UV spit and then using UV Block and Pounce an S would need to think of a strategy to counter that but there is no need since basically everything the NH can do can be AVOIDED, not defended, avoided rendering any attack useless besides the allround sucky GP.

Had a match last night in which I GPedwhich hit and killed the S BUT the S scored a hit on me AT THE SAME TIME, killing me, HOW is that even physically possible, I ask you?!

I have been gaming for 26 years, I got my first game boy when i was 4 from my mother and have had several systems over the years and played all kinds of games, I've seen everything and I've done everything in most of those games.

@bjoernsen80

So you have that so called Respect for everybody, no wonder youre such a wimp, ME?! I am simply polite, and one has nothing to do with the other.

@Racey

Yeah thats exactly what I thought, skulking, stalking and then springing out without warning...Alas it wasn't...but you know, a guy can dream and Techland has stated that they want to work with the community, changing the stuff i put forth doesnt require a complete rewrite of the game mechanics, only additions and changes, it would be enough to make the game more immersive and still keep that feeling and even renew it.

Much like I am hoping that after Dead Space 1 was horror (with the thing I hate in every game, a silent character and telepathic communication thereof) and Dead Space 2 and 3 each got more action-oriented than the last, I hope it may return to some of it's roots, I am hoping that DL may get the BtZ mode more in the scary column than in the action and fast-paced column.

It's hope and maybe that wont be realized with DL but maybe with DL2 (which I hope will exist since there are a LOT of questions unanswered here^^)

I still love this game, I just think about stuff that would make it even better than it is and if it actually does happen to change, I am even moreso psyched about the game even after it has a bit of time behind it.

Yeah, I'm sure they could balance it while it's like this. No doubt. But where's the teamwork and suspense? Where's both teams thinking equally strategically(and not one thinking more than the other)? Where is this stuff? There's no suspense with survivor sense still lurking, there's no teamwork if the humans have the NH's weakness back-to-back and set up for every occasion and can single handedly take on the NH and give him a huge run for his money,  there's no equally strategically thinking if the humans don't even have to plan. They're resourceful enough to fend us off. You know.. it's like a military base being attacked by a T-Rex every so often, sure, the T-Rex is bigger, faster, more durable than everyone there, but why worry about that 1 T-Rex if you have tanks, missiles, RPG's, ect.. and all the resources to take it on, even alone? Don't need a strategy, just go all in and kill it.

I am simply polite, and one has nothing to do with the other.

@Psycho

(fitting, don't you think Hertz^^)

sorry kiddo

As it looks like, you have no friends outside of the internet

I'm sure even in your mentally-retarded state your parents love you

Yes, you are the Mount Everest of Politeness !!! You're self-awareness ist astounding.

Yeah, I'm sure they could balance it while it's like this. No doubt. But where's the teamwork and suspense? Where's both teams thinking equally strategically(and not one thinking more than the other)? Where is this stuff? There's no suspense with survivor sense still lurking, there's no teamwork if the humans have the NH's weakness back-to-back and set up for every occasion and can single handedly take on the NH and give him a huge run for his money,  there's no equally strategically thinking if the humans don't even have to plan. They're resourceful enough to fend us off. You know.. it's like a military base being attacked by a T-Rex every so often, sure, the T-Rex is bigger, faster, more durable than everyone there, but why worry about that 1 T-Rex if you have tanks, missiles, RPG's, ect.. and all the resources to take it on, even alone? Don't need a strategy, just go all in and kill it.

The Nighthunter is faster then the humans and only in a 1vs1 or 2vs1 Match a single human can burn the Hunters stamina with UV Light on their own. In 3vs1 or 4vs1 Matches a full UV-Light isn't enough to burn the Hunters Stamina. So how can humans hunt the Hunter? They can chase him for a while but hunt.... ? no way

The Nighthunter is faster then the humans and only in a 1vs1 or 2vs1 Match a single human can burn the Hunters stamina with UV Light on their own. In 3vs1 or 4vs1 Matches a full UV-Light isn't enough to burn the Hunters Stamina. So how can humans hunt the Hunter? They can chase him for a while but hunt.... ? no way

Chasing the NH is hunting. They'll eventually drain us, and of course kill us.

Plus we're not that much faster. Don't exaggerate the situation when it's plainly clear the humans are not that much slower than us.

@bjoernsen

ok, you keep quoting, first, Joke, second, nothing but an expression, third, an assumption, fourth, again just an assumption, if these offend you, then at least some of them must be true. Plus, Politeness has it's end as well, it's not like you would be polite to someone who is punching you in the face (exaggeration; maybe i should be marking my phrases with their intended purpose from now on; anybody remembering Johnny 5?!^^).

You seem to do so, that is sad, you should get that checked out (Concern for you).

@Nova,

Congratulations, you read my post (Amazement), but i would guess you used the wrong word, "psychically", (Assumption). I said physically, Physics teaches us that when a new force affects an object that may be greater than the force before (Teaching, think of 2 cars crashing head to head together both running with 50 mph / kmh they simply stop; now imagine both cars where one is 40 mph / kmh and the other is 60 mph / kmh the one with 60 shoves the one with 40 still away or even when both are smushed together the move in the direction the 60 mph/kmh car was going), When I GP and you move towards me in any way, your speed cannot be greater than the GP Shockwave (Admittance; which has Speed of Sound or half of it, I'm not that good with physics to have exact numbers), which in turn means that it doesn't matter what you do or how your sword moves since all force behind it and its subsequent hit is overwhelmed and so not causing enough damage to kill.

All of this means that it is an animation issue or lag issue or some other error that should be prevented.

And what Racey said, the humans aren't that much slower than the NH, enough times i decided to retreat, only to be drained even after being 10 meters away and not getting away because i drop to the ground and try to simply run but the humans closing in in less than 5 seconds and naturally I die (Agreement with another user).

are you being serious right now?  you even answer yourself about what you said is impossible.

hunter is slower when their energy is empty, but not at full or there are some energy left, and when it does hunter is much faster than human. any decent hunter should know that

@Nova,

Congratulations, you read my post (Amazement), but i would guess you used the wrong word, "psychically", (Assumption). I said physically, Physics teaches us that when a new force affects an object that may be greater than the force before (Teaching, think of 2 cars crashing head to head together both running with 50 mph / kmh they simply stop; now imagine both cars where one is 40 mph / kmh and the other is 60 mph / kmh the one with 60 shoves the one with 40 still away or even when both are smushed together the move in the direction the 60 mph/kmh car was going), When I GP and you move towards me in any way, your speed cannot be greater than the GP Shockwave (Admittance; which has Speed of Sound or half of it, I'm not that good with physics to have exact numbers), which in turn means that it doesn't matter what you do or how your sword moves since all force behind it and its subsequent hit is overwhelmed and so not causing enough damage to kill.

All of this means that it is an animation issue or lag issue or some other error that should be prevented.

And what Racey said, the humans aren't that much slower than the NH, enough times i decided to retreat, only to be drained even after being 10 meters away and not getting away because i drop to the ground and try to simply run but the humans closing in in less than 5 seconds and naturally I die (Agreement with another user).

Hi, new to the forums, but played this game since release. Gotta say the "mutations" absolutely kills this game mode. I went from being on a unbalanced scale to being unable to enjoy the zombie mode.

Reseting was the worst thing I ever did,and for no perks but another spit? I know I won't be going to mutation 3,as it's not worth it at all.

Every suggestion I've seen in this thread is great, and I don't understand why Techland made this mode more frustrating for the NH. You're not a hunter, you're more a survivor than ANY human.

There should be buffs with each mutation. Period.

I've been a 2nd mutation for a bit now and have been determining with myself whether to mutate or not. The way that I see it, the only thing that I would be missing is the UV heal. And honestly, I've been playing since day one, and have only ever seen one hunter actually use it. And with the way things have been going in the hunter mode, it's pretty pointless to put myself thru the aggravation of regaining the same chupacabra I've had just to gain something I'll never use.