RaceyStorm3124

Dying Light Pvp Needs A Serious Fix.

No its not trash bro, it's like using a band-aid on a tumour..

It is trash. Basically the message is, "All NH who have had this game since day 1 practicing and perfecting their skills, was officially for nothing. Now you have to fight according to this trash rubber banding nerf system.

I'm use to blowing people out first 2 nest. Now it is a near impossibility because after the 2nd kill I get nerfed. Forcing me to suicide or sit there and wait 2minutes while they hit my nest.

"Welfare system "=rubber banding.

Pvp officially takes no skill. Anyone who thinks it does post patch is delusional.

"The Welfare System" is official.

It is trash. Basically the message is, "All NH who have had this game since day 1 practicing and perfecting their skills, was officially for nothing. Now you have to fight according to this trash rubber banding nerf system.

I'm use to blowing people out first 2 nest. Now it is a near impossibility because after the 2nd kill I get nerfed. Forcing me to suicide or sit there and wait 2minutes while they hit my nest.

"Welfare system "=rubber banding.

Pvp officially takes no skill. Anyone who thinks it does post patch is delusional.

"The Welfare System" is official.

You can thank all your fellow NHs who, instead of practicing and getting better, come in and whine daily about how everything needs to be nerfed.

Now both sides get an equal opportunity to get screwed over for playing well.

Very true Hertz, if the nerf system has been put in place for the night hunters then techland didn't think. As after I destroy 2 nests I have to wait ages for my spits to recharge. Thus rendering me rather useless. If anything the nerfs the hunters were given should be given long ago. I've actually given up on this game, after I noticed how many survivors use hacks and trainers. So I'm nerfed and my opponents can play with absolutely zero skill. And they will always deny this. ITS A JOKE!

Sorry not nerfs, hunters should be have faster respawn time. We are only one. Kill us and we gone for a whole nests worth. We should be attacking the survivor constantly. I'm tired of dying in a ridiculously retarded way and then I must wait ages for being a decent player? Being punished for being skilled? chupacabra that.

Very true Hertz, if the nerf system has been put in place for the night hunters then techland didn't think. As after I destroy 2 nests I have to wait ages for my spits to recharge. Thus rendering me rather useless. If anything the nerfs the hunters were given should be given long ago. I've actually given up on this game, after I noticed how many survivors use hacks and trainers. So I'm nerfed and my opponents can play with absolutely zero skill. And they will always deny this. ITS A JOKE!

Of course it's a joke. Kids want everything handed to them now a days. Just like cod. Here's your "Welfare Check" for sucking d*ck. Your skills have been stripped because your beating your enemy to much and possibly hurting their feelings guys. Tf?

I'm on xbox. Most of the survivors on here who talk sh-t have never played as the NH 1 time it's hilarious. Probably every other match I get hate mail now for being bad If win/lose even though 50 exploits are used by survivors. The Nerfs need to be removed, plain and simple.

Bring back the fixated cool downs for spits 1v1-1v4. Especially the NH energy durability depending on the number of people. I can't stand going 4-0 first nest against 2+,all of a sudden it takes a survivor 15% of a UV clip to drain my energy.

Survivors=no skill. I have 3 NH 2/3 apexs. No scrub here

P.S:to all you scrubs crying about NH "Spamming". You have 3 main moves that you have to make a combo from. Tackle (easily evaded) pounce (2nd easiest) GP. You survivors who cry about GP are the kids who suck at dodging them. Also with only 3 attacks the one that can be triggered fastest as a follow up will be used.

P.SS=get gud

Edited by Hertz

Of course it's a joke. Kids want everything handed to them now a days. Just like cod. Here's your "Welfare Check" for sucking d*ck. Your skills have been stripped because your beating your enemy to much and possibly hurting their feelings guys. Tf? 

I'm on xbox. Most of the survivors on here who talk sh-t have never played as the NH 1 time it's hilarious. Probably every other match I get hate mail now for being bad If win/lose even though 50 exploits are used by survivors. The Nerfs need to be removed, plain and simple.

Bring back the fixated cool downs for spits 1v1-1v4. Especially the NH energy durability depending on the number of people. I can't stand going 4-0 first nest against 2+,all of a sudden it takes a survivor 15% of a UV clip to drain my energy.

P.S:to all you scrubs crying about NH "Spamming". You have 3 main moves that you have to make a combo from. Tackle (easily evaded) pounce (2nd easiest) GP. You survivors who cry about GP are the kids who suck at dodging them. Also with only 3 attacks the one that can be triggered fastest as a follow up will be used.

P.SS=get gud

Interesting...

Can you provide the list of "50 exploits" that are used by survivors, so that we all know what to look out for?

Edited by Psychoraven

That rubber banding system is there for a reason, you hunters keep complaining there is no game to invade, or human keep leaving the match, and with that rubber banding at least new people will try it out and actually have a chance to fight, and it's not just for human, its for new night hunter too.

beside they already said they will change the rubber banding to a minimum, and they already did it on pc, and for console the patch is coming.

and the reason you getting a hate mail is probably because your dirty mouth.

beside if you are that good (which is debatable), and survivor need no skill and you have 3 apex NH, then why are you here still keep complaining?

P.SS=get gud

Interesting...

Can you provide the list of "50 exploits" that are used by survivors, so that we all know what to look out for?

I thought you were intelligent enough to see through my exaggeration. I guess not.

I thought you were intelligent enough to see through my exaggeration. I guess not.

Yes, because your so-called exaggeration offered so much more substance to your argument than simply stating things as they are.

And don't worry, as myself, as well as many others, see through your posts quite easily.

Edited by Psychoraven

Yes, because your so-called exaggeration offered so much more substance to your argument than simply stating things as they are.

And don't worry, as myself, as well as many others, see through your posts quite easily.

Lmfao lookalike I have a fan boy.

And if you see my sarcasm don't waist my time responding unless it's about the subject kid. Foh

My responses have been directly about the subject in which you posted outlandish claims, and now that I have commented on it, you are feigning sarcasm in an attempt to deflect the attention away. Seriously, there is more back peddling in your posts than in the Tour de France.

And just for the record, "waist" is what is located below your navel. If your are going to try and act superior by foolishly dismissing me as a "kid", at least try not to embarrass yourself in the process.

Edited by Psychoraven

I don't see ether side as OP, I just see tactics that are OP, for example, a Night Hunters Ground pound spam tactic is Most likely the most annoying and OP, while the Survivors Dropkick spam and death from above attacks are his most OP move.  As a Night Hunter, I rely on help to let me win, I wait for the best moments to strike, for example, if a survivor is pounding away on a nest, and I see that a few zombies are attacking him, I move in for a pounce while he is fighting, especially with goons around, if he turns his light towards me, I send out a horde spit instead and use UV block to escape, maybe using a Group pound to keep him near the spit or let zombies take hits at him, before I go back to waiting, its about skill and deciving your enemies.  While for the human, its about killing the Hunter and taking out a nest while he respawns.  As human I also rely on help, I can play a macth bymyself but it becomes a bit harder, espically with the NH that spam Ground pound or use tackle at the right momments.  With friends the survivors are a lot stronger, as the term "backup" applies here, and for everyone complaining about how survivors attack nest while others stand guard. is a Tatic.  Also, yes cheaters are common, but remember, those are people that have zero skill, therefore they cheat to feel good about themselves.

@Psychoraven,

Not everyone is a native english speaker, some of us actually have to learn the language, also as your post tells us, you knew exactly what the content of his post was and couldn't find anything else to complain about.

@ZombieVirus

Well there is truth to your statement but the thing is that the mechanics make the game into a 1v1 up to a 4v1 battle and once there are two survivors the NH gets nerfed up to a point that winning is only possible if the two survivors basically work AGAINST each other instead of helping each other. I had this several times and i just "mutated" my first time which makes me good enough for that at least and I may be direct but according to MY head-canon the NH isnt an animal with a sense for the traditional Hunt as conducted hundreds of years ago by humans. It is a mindless husk that simply is "parasitically" urged to spread the virus. AGAIN THAT IS MY HEAD-CANON!!! If a Survivor is already at the nest and manages to kill you (1v1) you can kiss that nest goodbye since the time it takes for the NH to respawn plus to get back there is set so high that this is the most likely outcome.

Once there are more than one survivor the "three hit limit" on the NH is an entirely OP disadvantage for the NH. since it is not three hits each but rather 3!!!!! The UV light is capable of blasting away your entire energy before you even come close to your victim. Plus as i already said in an earlier post that a missed GP because of the survivors Dodge is a death sentence because of the three hit limit. However it takes me as a NH more than 3 almost Point Blank GPs to kill a survivor PLUS during my animation of my GP the effect hasnt started yet making it possible for a survivor to hit me Just before i hit the ground and killing me and cancelling my GP, the reach is not there i mostly get hit when a survivor is at least 2 meters away and that can't be possible since even with a machete a human that doesn't have abnormally long arms has maybe a reach of exactly that but it is basically the tip touching the object without penetration and if we say its maybe an inch of penetration there isn't any damage that should be able to kill.

Bottom line, it is far too easy for a group of survivors to battle against a lone NH if we look at the Lore, in the Vanilla Game at the start, basically ALL the survivors you meet, say "If you see a Volatile, RUN! THere is absolutely nothing you can do against them." A Night Hunter is even more dangerous but truely <-(case of lack of knowledge of the language here) there is absolutely no need to fear a NH if all it takes is 3 hits. By increasing the durability/health of the NH or decreasing the damage output of the survivors there would be an actual challenge for them and it would be an actual incentive for coop play against a NH.

@ZombieVirus

Well there is truth to your statement but the thing is that the mechanics make the game into a 1v1 up to a 4v1 battle and once there are two survivors the NH gets nerfed up to a point that winning is only possible if the two survivors basically work AGAINST each other instead of helping each other. I had this several times and i just "mutated" my first time which makes me good enough for that at least and I may be direct but according to MY head-canon the NH isnt an animal with a sense for the traditional Hunt as conducted hundreds of years ago by humans. It is a mindless husk that simply is "parasitically" urged to spread the virus. AGAIN THAT IS MY HEAD-CANON!!! If a Survivor is already at the nest and manages to kill you (1v1) you can kiss that nest goodbye since the time it takes for the NH to respawn plus to get back there is set so high that this is the most likely outcome.

Once there are more than one survivor the "three hit limit" on the NH is an entirely OP disadvantage for the NH. since it is not three hits each but rather 3!!!!! The UV light is capable of blasting away your entire energy before you even come close to your victim. Plus as i already said in an earlier post that a missed GP because of the survivors Dodge is a death sentence because of the three hit limit. However it takes me as a NH more than 3 almost Point Blank GPs to kill a survivor PLUS during my animation of my GP the effect hasnt started yet making it possible for a survivor to hit me Just before i hit the ground and killing me and cancelling my GP, the reach is not there i mostly get hit when a survivor is at least 2 meters away and that can't be possible since even with a machete a human that doesn't have abnormally long arms has maybe a reach of exactly that but it is basically the tip touching the object without penetration and if we say its maybe an inch of penetration there isn't any damage that should be able to kill.

Bottom line, it is far too easy for a group of survivors to battle against a lone NH if we look at the Lore, in the Vanilla Game at the start, basically ALL the survivors you meet, say "If you see a Volatile, RUN! THere is absolutely nothing you can do against them." A Night Hunter is even more dangerous but truely <-(case of lack of knowledge of the language here) there is absolutely no need to fear a NH if all it takes is 3 hits. By increasing the durability/health of the NH or decreasing the damage output of the survivors there would be an actual challenge for them and it would be an actual incentive for coop play against a NH.

That is a typical post from a typical nighthunter beginner....

Why don't you try to get better first or ask for help instead of jumping on the nighthunter whine train and call everything impossible etc. etc. ?

Is this fashion these days?

All you nighthunters do is complaining about being screwed when missing a groundpound, but it's actually completely in your hands to land the groundpound!

When you have a fully upgraded groundpound and you are doing an air groundpound directly above or next to me, there is absolutely no chance i can get out of range

as a survivor even if I backdash.

groundpound is actually a defensive skill for the nighthunter, it should help him to get away when your stamina is drained (play the tutorial you get told there) that is why the groundpound isn't

doing more damage then the claws (40 before the patch). Actually most people use this DEFENSIVE skill offensively and cry if they miss.... it's high risk / high reward.

You want to do more damage to the human ? then use your offensive skills like tackle, it does more then twice the damge of a groundpound.

You don't want to get stamina burned before you reach the humans ? then do more tendrilling and use your uv-block before.

BtZ is no chupacabra roleplaying Game it's a hardcore asymmetrical PvP Mode that has to be balanced somehow, so please stop talking about lore. That is the same bullshit like people who are talking about real life comparings when they are playing battlefield.

Edited by bjoernsen80

I'm not a native english speaker and i make mistake too, but i do know the difference between waist and waste. that's kindergarten stuff man

and beside the one who talk rubbish is hertz not psychoraven

and you're wrong when you said the hunter get nerf when there is more players joining, the hunter get more buff, in spit regeneration, respawn time

and the one who get nerfed when there are more player playing is the human.and beside their lives is still 10 lives, so if there is one players that are bad in a group of good players the hunter could actually just target the bad player over and over

as a hunter always do a mid air GP if its possible, if the survivor hit you before you do a GP then it's a timing issue, and it's something you could work on. and no you can't get slashed when you are far away, that's probably lag issue, maybe the players throw their weapon instead of slashing and you mistaken it for slashing  and just for you to know the hunter claw has much better range

the reason most human run away from a volatile is not because you can do absolutely nothing. but because there's is no reward for killing a volatile, and it will just gather more and more volatile, even in nightmare mode i see humans kill a volatile nest in day light because that is a quest, and there is a reward for it.

@Psychoraven,

Not everyone is a native english speaker, some of us actually have to learn the language, also as your post tells us, you knew exactly what the content of his post was and couldn't find anything else to complain about.

@ZombieVirus

Edited by Nova Scotia

@Psychoraven,

Hazuzi,

This may come as a complete shock to you, but nobody is born with the ability to speak English...we all had to learn it. If you go back and read my responses, my issue with Hertz is not his native language but rather, the outlandish claims he makes (which are regurgitated on this board  ad nauseam), and the flippant responses he provides when he is confronted.

Edited by Psychoraven

My responses have been directly about the subject in which you posted outlandish claims, and now that I have commented on it, you are feigning sarcasm in an attempt to deflect the attention away. Seriously, there is more back peddling in your posts than in the Tour de France.

And just for the record, "waist" is what is located below your navel. If your are going to try and act superior by foolishly dismissing me as a "kid", at least try not to embarrass yourself in the process.

I'm not about to sit here thinking 10 minutes before a post to sound overly complicated to impress some keyboard warrior kid, going in the dictionary to make myself sound like Einstein. Your only life accomplishment is on a forum. Lmfao your making yourself feel so great sitting behind a keyboard kid.

Nova is a SJW and your both pathetic. Go back and read my initial post. I baited you both so hard. I never talked smack to any "Individual" person I simply baited and look, I reeled in 2 fish. You literaly had nothing to attack me on so you had to pick at basic things like a typo from "SwiftKey" your so pathetic. Psycho you truly are sad and don't realize how you really just got baited. I'm guessing you called your SJW boyfriend to come back you up on this forum because HertZ hurt your feelings? Foh kid. I never talked trash to someone specifically, if you go to the top of the page and read. You sound like some Reddit noobs who can't "Peep Game".

Like @Hazuzi said, you knew exactly what I was saying in my OP that obviously offended you and you couldn't find anything to complain about. Actually your entire rant backfired kid . The things I said were specifically about Pvp though they may have sounded slightly offensive. The only person to that gets mad is the one who gets hit by what I'm saying and look, Psycho and his boyfriend SJW Nova. If you didn't like my claim then you should've ignored it. You keyboard warriors are so emotional now a days.

P.S=Outlandish claims? From someone who has 3 NH 2/3 apexs? Get gud

BAITED

Edited by Hertz

I'm not about to sit here thinking 10 minutes before a post to sound overly complicated to impress some keyboard warrior kid, going in the dictionary to make myself sound like Einstein. Your only life accomolment is on a forum. Lmfao your making yourself feel so great sitting behind a keyboard kid.

Like @Hazuzi said, you knew exactly what I was saying in my OP that obviously offended you and you couldn't find anything to complain about. Actually your entire rant backfired kid. Stay off the forums and get gud

Sorry, Dr. Hertz, but our banter has nothing to do with making myself feel better. I just hate liars and hypocrites.

The fact of the matter is, that you “embellished†your post, and instead of manning up to it, you have done your best to skate around the issue; but this should come as no surprise to anyone who has read your previous posts.

Perhaps if you actually took the time to formulate a response, rather than your typical "get gud, kid...hur, hur, hur" response, you might look like less of an chupacabra

Edited by Psychoraven

Sorry, Dr. Hertz, but our banter has nothing to do with making myself feel better. I just hate liars and hypocrites.

The fact of the matter is, that you “embellished†your post, and instead of manning up to it, you have done your best to skate around the issue; but this should come as no surprise to anyone who has read your previous posts.

Perhaps if you actually took the time to formulate a response, rather than your typical "get gud, kid...hur, hur, hur" response, you might look like less of an chupacabra.

Haha no "Skid" go to the top of this page and read again I did not modify that post one time that's the OP. Like I said you and your SJW Bf were very offended. You still didn't specify were I deceived/lied/hypocrite.

Like I said before get gud.

BAITED

Lets recap, you said i'm a kids, delusional, pathetic, and now i'm mad? hahaha

nah, i'm not mad, on the contrary you make me laughed.

and like i said, if you are that good (good spelled with two o) as you have said then why you keep complaining?

I'm not about to sit here thinking 10 minutes before a post to sound overly complicated to impress some keyboard warrior kid, going in the dictionary to make myself sound like Einstein. Your only life accomplishment is on a forum. Lmfao your making yourself feel so great sitting behind a keyboard kid.

Nova is a SJW and your both pathetic. Go back and read my initial post. I baited you both so hard. I never talked smack to any "Individual" person I simply baited and look, I reeled in 2 fish. You literaly had nothing to attack me on so you had to pick at basic things like a typo from "SwiftKey" your so pathetic. Psycho you truly are sad and don't realize how you really just got baited. I'm guessing you called your SJW boyfriend to come back you up on this forum because HertZ hurt your feelings? Foh kid. I never talked trash to someone specifically, if you go to the top of the page and read. You sound like some Reddit noobs who can't "Peep Game".

Like @Hazuzi said, you knew exactly what I was saying in my OP that obviously offended you and you couldn't find anything to complain about. Actually your entire rant backfired kid . The things I said were specifically about Pvp though they may have sounded slightly offensive. The only person to that gets mad is the one who gets hit by what I'm saying and look, Psycho and his boyfriend SJW Nova. If you didn't like my claim then you should've ignored it. You keyboard warriors are so emotional now a days.

BAITED

Lets recap, you said i'm a kids, delusional, pathetic, and now i'm mad? hahaha

nah, i'm not mad, on the contrary you make me laughed.

and like i said, if you are that good (good spelled with two o) as you have said then why you keep complaining?

My main complaint is the fact that over a year of getting the skill to be a NH with the various updates was immediately removed with the Rubberbanding "Welfare Check" system. Had you not gone keyboard warrior on me and asked me to specify I would have.

When you go up against 3 or 4 US you'll understand. I am not the only NH complaining about the new system. Which is the initial complaint at the top of the page.

Rubberbanding needs to be removed plain and simple but I guess people think otherwise.

Survivor=no skill required.

@Psycho

(fitting, don't you think Hertz^^)

again you have nothing to complain so you nitpick. Learning your first (native, if you will) language is intuitive because you're around all day long, learning it in school is a VERY different matter and is done entirely seperate from your native language. Me, I am german and hated english until i was 17 and learned it by writing it, literally with a dictionary beside the keyboard. Now, I am basically replacing my entire movie library with english versions of movies since i am confident in it, but it doesn't mean that I stop learning english.

@bjoernsen80

Most Obvious, you did NOT read what I typed in it's entirety, sorry kiddo, no TL;DR here.

I have just, maybe this term is more known to you, "prestiged" the first time. If you're still confused, I have willingly surrendered ALL skillpoints for Mutation Level 1 and as a reward will have in time access to a new skill, namely the Sense Suppressing Spit. I like challenges, so I have no problem having a hard time, but the BtZ mode is basically impossible with 2+ players against yourself, in a truly balanced game, it is always possible to win, whether it be 1v1 or 4v1, there HAS to be a possiblity for a single player be victorious against 4 enemy players and that possibility should NOT have the condition of being a fully mutated and fully maxed NH, it should exist always without sacrificing from the Immersion of a game. Otherwise there would be NO reason to play against 4 if your loss is guaranteed.

@Psycho

again you have nothing to complain so you nitpick. Learning your first (native, if you will) language is intuitive because you're around all day long, learning it in school is a VERY different matter and is done entirely seperate from your native language. Me, I am german and hated english until i was 17 and learned it by writing it, literally with a dictionary beside the keyboard. Now, I am basically replacing my entire movie library with english versions of movies since i am confident in it, but it doesn't mean that I stop learning english.

Really Hazuzi? The "fitting" comment is the kind of childish response I would expect from Hertz. The whole point, which for some reason you completely missing, was that he made a ridiculous statement, and instead of responding like an adult when he was questioned, chose to get defensive. His response, “I thought you were intelligent enough to see through my exaggeration. I guess not.“ is not only childish, but downright stupid, as he and I had no interaction prior to this. There was no basis for him to assume anything about me, but rather, he used this, and his subsequent reply of “Lmfao lookalike I have a fan boy. 

And if you see my sarcasm don't waist my time responding unless it's about the subject kid. Foh â€œ to try and talk down at me. I simply pointed out that in his attempt to pretend to be superior to someone, he fell on his face.

BAITED

And as for you, Hertz, my delusional friend, our exchange will have to wait, as I have plans for the evening. Incidentally, I watched your Twitch stream last night, and it was pretty much what I expected from you. I especially liked the part where you were 2v1 against a walker and were OHK nests.

Stay classy Hertz, stay classy.

Edited by Psychoraven

@Psycho

As it looks like, you have no friends outside of the internet because the comment i directed at Hertz is like "look at that, this idiot thinks he is hot stuff". Like a little nudge between acquaintances. But you wouldn't know as it looks like.

and yet here you are complaining the same thing over and over again, and it's already been answered so many times, even one of them are already answered by me in this very thread.

and if you are that good like you yourself have said, you should not have any problem with rubber banding

My main complaint is the fact that over a year of getting the skill to be a NH with the various updates was immediately removed with the Rubberbanding "Welfare Check" system. Had you not gone keyboard warrior on me and asked me to specify I would have.

When you go up against 3 or 4 US you'll understand. I am not the only NH complaining about the new system. Which is the initial complaint at the top of the page.

Rubberbanding needs to be removed plain and simple but I guess people think otherwise.

Survivor=no skill required.

wow so many info about yourself and so not important to share .

like bjoernsen have said stop saying it's impossible when it's clearly possible, you don't need a max mutated hunter and fully max level hunter to win a 2vs1 or even 4vs1 game, but you do in fact need skill which it takes time to learn, it's the same for human and it's the same for most of game.there are so many video and tips from many hunter here to win a game, watch that and try it, if you still keep losing then post video of your matches, i'm sure people here will help you see the area you are lacking and how to improve it

@Psycho

@bjoernsen80

Most Obvious, you did NOT read what I typed in it's entirety, sorry kiddo, no TL;DR here.

I have just, maybe this term is more known to you, "prestiged" the first time. If you're still confused, I have willingly surrendered ALL skillpoints for Mutation Level 1 and as a reward will have in time access to a new skill, namely the Sense Suppressing Spit. I like challenges, so I have no problem having a hard time, but the BtZ mode is basically impossible with 2+ players against yourself, in a truly balanced game, it is always possible to win, whether it be 1v1 or 4v1, there HAS to be a possiblity for a single player be victorious against 4 enemy players and that possibility should NOT have the condition of being a fully mutated and fully maxed NH, it should exist always without sacrificing from the Immersion of a game. Otherwise there would be NO reason to play against 4 if your loss is guaranteed.

now i see why he always say survivor = no skill, because he use glitches to win.

And as for you, Hertz, my delusional friend, our exchange will have to wait, as I have plans for the evening. Incidentally, I watched your Twitch stream last night, and it was pretty much what I expected from you. I especially liked the part where you were 2v1 against a walker and were OHK nests.

Stay classy Hertz, stay classy.

stop it, you are just embarrassing yourself now, you just doing what you accuse Psychohaven of doing

@Psycho

As it looks like, you have no friends outside of the internet because the comment i directed at Hertz is like "look at that, this idiot thinks he is hot stuff". Like a little nudge between acquaintances. But you wouldn't know as it looks like.

Edited by Nova Scotia