RaceyStorm3124

Dying Light Pvp Needs A Serious Fix.

JC, are you on console? If not check out my twitch, we can show you tactics for the NH and survivor. Folksy is a monster as a survivor. I know a few NH tricks that will make you almost impossible to beat 1v1 or 2v1.

As far as cloak potions, ultimate survivors use them frequently against me, as soon as they do I claw them. The ideology here is the hunter puts his scent back on the human or brushes the camo off so guess what? Bombers incoming.

If your a hunter you have to learn to put pressure on people. ALOT. Never attack in open spaces. It's suicide. Don't blitz unless you think it through. Jump frequent and fake GPS . it makes them. Panic spamming Dodge back into a wall. Easy GP with a spit follow up and if they use shields, easy tackle/pounce/GP.

With those tactics in 1v1 2v1 your a god zombie. 3v1 4v1 still needs serious work. Hunter is to UP. I really hope the devs look at those matches carefully.

New mutation? For apex predators?

Specific skins, colors, acid skin, lava skin, poison skin? Come on techland this game has great potential.

I had it on PS4 but I switched to PC to free up space.

1v1 is usually not an issue, it's a lot easier to bait lone survivors. A good team of 3 or 4 is where it gets ridiculous as you mentioned. Not so much because they're impossible to manage but it's hard to get an opening. With destroying nests being primarily a one man job it's easy for the other 3 to to handle the hunter. 

JC, are you on console? If not check out my twitch, we can show you tactics for the NH and survivor. Folksy is a monster as a survivor. I know a few NH tricks that will make you almost impossible to beat 1v1 or 2v1.

As far as cloak potions, ultimate survivors use them frequently against me, as soon as they do I claw them. The ideology here is the hunter puts his scent back on the human or brushes the camo off so guess what? Bombers incoming.

If your a hunter you have to learn to put pressure on people. ALOT. Never attack in open spaces. It's suicide. Don't blitz unless you think it through. Jump frequent and fake GPS . it makes them. Panic spamming Dodge back into a wall. Easy GP with a spit follow up and if they use shields, easy tackle/pounce/GP.

With those tactics in 1v1 2v1 your a god zombie. 3v1 4v1 still needs serious work. Hunter is to UP. I really hope the devs look at those matches carefully.

Specific skins, colors, acid skin, lava skin, poison skin? Come on techland this game has great potential.

Saw your twitch stream, nice Hunter gameplay!

Most of the Hunter buffs have been focused around helping out in these 3v1, 4v1 situations without affecting 1v1 as much as possible (except for a couple agility buffs).

Saw your twitch stream, nice Hunter gameplay!

Most of the Hunter buffs have been focused around helping out in these 3v1, 4v1 situations without affecting 1v1 as much as possible (except for a couple agility buffs).

Thanks Pete!, great to hear were getting an agility buff! I've been loyal to Dying Light since day one. Like is said in an earlier post, if you guys decide on creating tournaments for DL I'm definitely in. GG Pete.

Cloak potions are easily countered with a claw. I don't know how to post the video I would love to.

It would be great if a Dec could watch the stream of us in xb1. We pretty much know all the elites on both sides.

I have it, but it has your running commentary over it.  Not really for general consumption due to adult language (not a prude, just saying) , but I can post it so it's not generally available except with a direct link with your permission.  Then I can link it here.

BTW, I'm using your techniques for more success, but it's hard to not revert back to attacking in the open.

Edited by SomeOldDude

I have it, but it has your running commentary over it. Not really for general consumption due to adult language (not a prude, just saying) , but I can post it so it's not generally available except with a direct link with your permission. Then I can link it here.

BTW, I'm using your techniques for more success, but it's hard to not revert back to attacking in the open.

What stream is it? Do you have Skype so me and you can communicate through voice? Let me know and post your user. I talk to Pc users to.

What stream is it? Do you have Skype so me and you can communicate through voice? Let me know and post your user. I talk to Pc users to.

It's the match with FolksyTarsier and then another player joined, then H8 joined.  I could tell you were going to have problems with Folksy, but then the other two sealed your fate.

I don't have Skype.

I'll post it as private and let  you look at it.  If you want then you can DL it and re-up it to your account.

It's the match with FolksyTarsier and then another player joined, then H8 joined. I could tell you were going to have problems with Folksy, but then the other two sealed your fate.

I don't have Skype.

I'll post it as private and let you look at it. If you want then you can DL it and re-up it to your account.

Oh ye, folksy is beast. When I first played him I had no idea what to expect. 2 elite survivors joined and messed our 1v1 up. I like playing him he's pro. We played again yesterday and I won.

Well probably play again but he lives in a different time zone.

GG

I need help with being better with the night hunter I'm on xb1

I think a lot of us need help being a better hunter.

What we need is a "training arena."  Mics open to each other.  A kill instantly resets both players (the killer and the killed) to starting point--no 30 second spawns, etc.  No XP, equipment, or inventory gain or loss.  Purely skill versus skill so experienced players can coach others of the opposite persuasion tips and strategy.  Include multiple players of both sides so an experienced hunter can coach another hunter, too!

Thanks!  Yes, I know.  It's a brilliant idea.  Thank you.

It's sad how PvP is useless (Which is why I stopped playing PvP), because the PvP has potential. But the so called "Night Hunter" it just a normal volatile with spits and grapples. In this, I'm going to go over all the problems with the PvP. Which I seriously hope will be patched within the next few months.(I'm on PS4 btw)

1. Survivor Sense

If us Night Hunters are supposed to "hunt" why does the Prey know out exact location at all times? I mean, it's understandable, but don't pin-point out EXACT location. At least show some arrows in the direction we're in. That's 1 fix. The other is adding an (At least) 10 second cool-down times in using it. That's another fix. A third is if you're not going to do neither of those things, then please at least give the night-hunters some kind of cloak (Like humans have). It's a bummer I can't get anyone off guard because of survivor sense. Give the night hunter players a sense they're actually the hunter with stealth options. If not gonna give the NH Cloak (Then a great ida would be) then make it so whenever the NH screeches to find the players, the players temporarily (for like 3 seconds) get an arrow, AN ARROW NOT EXACT SPOT, on the minimap to tel them where the screech came from, making it suspenseful for them and making us screech with caution.

2. UV Light and Energy

The UV light is extremely bananas. It's rage is like 400 ft. Us Night-hunters don't even have to be near the humans for them to just sit there and abuse the UV light when we're clearly 400 ft away. These should only be used in up-close situations only. Not something they could use from a far distance just because. Once, I couldn't do anything because while one person beat my nest the other guy (Only 2 people) beamed the light at me whether I was near or not. The player still does an immediate -35% to our HP even with a broken pipe regardless if we have full energy or not. The human also can use this in pounces, why would a human be scared of a pounce if he could look at us while holding L2?

3. Cool-Downs and loading screens

Human cool-downs are at most 5 seconds long. Us night hunter have a full 3 minutes(At least). If we use a spit and whether we hit or miss regardless, we're screwed, the player has a shield that stops spits even when on them. When a night hunter die, it takes 30 seconds for us to spawn, an extra 30 seconds to cover the distance between us and our nest. That's a minute, a human could take down a nest in a minute. At least spawn us a bit closer and not the other side of the map?If us Night-hunters miss a GP it's like a 5 second penalty for us to recover, that's enough for a player to hit us twice with the weakest weapon in the game plus a GP = death for us. Not to mention those swings from humans are very fast, so if we miss a GP, they will kill us, might as well give us a death penalty for missing a GP. If a human misses a drop-kick it's instant recovery. Plus everything they have, their cool-downs are all decreased in INVASION (I think). PLEASE reduce the NH cooldowns. Because we will not have options. I'll get into that later.

4. Dodging

This and UV light has to be the two I hate most. We can't dodge their drop-kicks or air-takedowns but they can dodge our pounces and tackles? That's crazy. If two players tackle at the same time, the human wins automatically. Tackling a human is next to impossible, if humans are supposed to have a dodge window why is their dodge window in slow motion giving them a bit more than two seconds to jump? The only time we have an advantage is against someone who just got the game. Anyone with 4+ days of experience will kill us. 

5. We're not fear, we're fun

I was expecting when players see "INVASION" on their screens to say "Oh chupacabra!" not ignore it and say "Oh...I need to test this new move anyway". Sometimes when I play a game, I'M the one being chased! If there's 2 people in the game, they usually stare me down with UV lights, chasing me throughout the map. Spit -- they shield. I try to tackle, they jump while depleting my energy. I GP, they instant recover and still in UV lights reach -- plus if I miss that GP I'm dead anyway. Our energy lasts VERY short. We run out of energy fast. When we run out of energy, could we at least be able to jump high for a get-away and not walking helplessly? 

6.Agility

Ok, why is it when I want to leave a battle, the humans are catching up to be because of their grapple n uv light and because the NightHunter doesn't run all that much faster than a human? Plus, they have that UV light. If we try to run while they're grappling toward us with the UV light beamed. Why should we try? Our energy would be depleted in 2.5 seconds(And I'm being literal) and they're swinging that machete. 3 hits, we're done. It's crazy how this PvP has potential but you guys wanted to favor the humans so badly that the cons for a NH completely out-weighs pros!

7. No more options!

I know everyone has been to the point where all your moves are in cooldown, right? All of them take about a minute and a half, while the players are demolishing your nest because they shielded your spits and now you've got no options. The humans have like 5 flares around the nest, while 1 or 2 players kill the nest, another player watches and UV lights us away. (i can relate to this scenario) Then you go in for a tackle but they dodge then you gotta use that (I think particle skin thing where UV lights are temporarily useless to you?) particle skin thing and zip out. Lucky if a player doesn't already dropkick you by then and all of them jump you. Or, you try an air GP(Lucky if you even get one without the Watch-out human glaring you down with UV), you hit them but... now what? Now they're all fully recovered and have rifles and running at you with weapons with UV aimed at you. You grapple out and your cooldown still has 15 seconds to go and your nest is at 3%. Sometimes the only thing us night hunters can do is sit and wait. Nothing more.

8. Where is teamwork and suspense?

Where's the suspense? I was expecting a suspense and having people kind of actually USE teamwork. Yes, make the NH so powerful that when against 1 person, he's next to screwed, if you try to make it so 1 person could last with a night hunter, than imagine 4 people that are able to last with a night hunter, AGAINST a night hunter? It's bananas. When I first was against a NH He scared me terribly. There was suspense and all (That was before I got into the habit of using Survival sense). But after usuing survival sense it's just like "Hey! He's over here, let me beam that 400 ft UV light at him!". 

I understand you wanting to give the humans a chance but come on, don't make them have so much of a chance it's impossible for us NH to take on two. Don't make the NH an annoying pest, make him a fear people are scared of. It's a shame people are more scared of Volatiles rather than the NH cause all they have to do is beam a light. (I feel like I'm leaving some stuff out, so I might update later)

#1 The Survivor has the survivor sense because the Zombie has Pounce. Without any Survivor Sense it would be an esay Game for every Hunter. You want to remove Survivor Sense ? Then remove 1-Hit Kill Pounce aswell and everything is fine. Btw... the Zombie has a Spit that blocks survivor sense for some time.

#2 Yes, the UV Light has great range but it's totally useless on high ranges. it's only effectiv on short distance , so not really a thing to worry about as nighthunter

#3 Spit cooldown is waaaaay shorter than a cloak potion cooldown, just saying ;). You want to shorten spawn time ? That is the only time window where you can actually destroy the Nest in a 1vs1. you don't want the survivor to destroy your nests ? then don't die!!!

#4 Try to dodge a groundpound... it's nerly impossible to dodge it , even with a side or backdash when the nighthunter swings over your head and is doing a groundpound, once he hits he just need to chase and groundpound you again. the range is hilarious

#5 Stop crying... play the game and you will learn to handle Situations where the Survivors put a little pressure on the Zombie. They can't chase you forever because that would take them to far away from the nests

#6  when you play against 2+ survivors your stamina regen is that huuuuge.... even with 2 UV Light you nearly burn them out to burn down the stamina of the nighthunter. and even then he recovers fast enough.

#7 the only things i would change in btZ is:

1. reduce groundpound damage from 25% to 10% Health. It's a chupacabra defensiv Skill, but every Nighthunter spams it offensive like there is no tomorrow.

2. The Nighthunter should take 1 more Hit per Player, means 4 Hits with 2 Survivors, 5 Hits with 3 Survivors and so on.

But yeah let the Flame Wars begin (i don't expect something else in a forum with 90% Nighthunter Lovers in it ;) )

#1 The Survivor has the survivor sense because the Zombie has Pounce. Without any Survivor Sense it would be an esay Game for every Hunter. You want to remove Survivor Sense ? Then remove 1-Hit Kill Pounce aswell and everything is fine. Btw... the Zombie has a Spit that blocks survivor sense for some time.

#2 Yes, the UV Light has great range but it's totally useless on high ranges. it's only effectiv on short distance , so not really a thing to worry about as nighthunter

#3 Spit cooldown is waaaaay shorter than a cloak potion cooldown, just saying ;). You want to shorten spawn time ? That is the only time window where you can actually destroy the Nest in a 1vs1. you don't want the survivor to destroy your nests ? then don't die!!!

#4 Try to dodge a groundpound... it's nerly impossible to dodge it , even with a side or backdash when the nighthunter swings over your head and is doing a groundpound, once he hits he just need to chase and groundpound you again. the range is hilarious

#5 Stop crying... play the game and you will learn to handle Situations where the Survivors put a little pressure on the Zombie. They can't chase you forever because that would take them to far away from the nests

#6 when you play against 2+ survivors your stamina regen is that huuuuge.... even with 2 UV Light you nearly burn them out to burn down the stamina of the nighthunter. and even then he recovers fast enough.

1. reduce groundpound damage from 25% to 10% Health. It's a chupacabra defensiv Skill, but every Nighthunter spams it offensive like there is no tomorrow.

2. The Nighthunter should take 1 more Hit per Player, means 4 Hits with 2 Survivors, 5 Hits with 3 Survivors and so on.

But yeah let the Flame Wars begin (i don't expect something else in a forum with 90% Nighthunter Lovers in it ;) )

Stop crying? Are you serious? This guy sounds like a troll who lacks the mental compacity to fathom in game mechanics. I'm very curious to how you play and what system as I am on xbox one. I want to duo Or 1v1 you since you talk big as if everything. Is perfectly fine. There is a reason that the OP posted his title "Dying Light Pvp needs a fix". If you have contrary thoughts on the matter don't hop in and say stop crying.

Kid impossible to dodge a GP? Play me on your NH and I'll show you what dodging is. Lulz people complain because they want bugs fixed you know like the fact that if you stick someone with a spit they can block it with a shield? Sure it's an easy kill in a 1v1 but if his partner is there this a problem.

GG

Edited by Hertz

I will definitely check out your Twitch Hertz as you seem to have some answers to my NH dilemma. Would be great if you could post a video with some advanced NH tips for use against US players. I'm a level 50 'Hunter' but I'm sick of getting my zombie chupacabra kicked by good players, particularly when one is at the nest and his buddies are balanced on top of a lamp post or some other place I can't easily get to covering the nest attacker with UV and ready to air assinate me at any moment.

#6  when you play against 2+ survivors your stamina regen is that huuuuge.... even with 2 UV Light you nearly burn them out to burn down the stamina of the nighthunter. and even then he recovers fast enough.

1) The humans have an automatic ariel-attack kill too. ;/ Plus, BtZ is about having each other backs. Not to be able to fend off the "hunter" (might as well be bolter) on his own and turning the night "hunter" in to a night training.

2) I can't believe you just said it's only effective in short distance. Leave. Bye.

3) You seriously have to be new to say something like this. I truly feel for you.

4) You just said dodging a GP is impossible?! SERIOUSLY?! All of my GP's had to come from a blind spot (in my video in my OP) because when I did it straight-forward the players tricked me a few times

5) You HAVE to be a troll. For starters, some players couldn't care less about the nests. They do 1 of the 3, 1) Get the nest 2) Hide in the bottom of some building 3) Literally troll the NH and chase him around with the UV light.

6) Problem, when they put the UV light on you.. it's almost IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF since they keep it on you for the rest of eternity of course until you die. ;3

7) I have no words for this chupacabra..

1) The humans have an automatic ariel-attack kill too. ;/ Plus, BtZ is about having each other backs. Not to be able to fend off the "hunter" (might as well be bolter) on his own and turning the night "hunter" in to a night training.

2) I can't believe you just said it's only effective in short distance. Leave. Bye.

3) You seriously have to be new to say something like this. I truly feel for you.

4) You just said dodging a GP is impossible?! SERIOUSLY?! All of my GP's had to come from a blind spot (in my video in my OP) because when I did it straight-forward the players tricked me a few times

5) You HAVE to be a troll. For starters, some players couldn't care less about the nests. They do 1 of the 3, 1) Get the nest 2) Hide in the bottom of some building 3) Literally troll the NH and chase him around with the UV light.

6) Problem, when they put the UV light on you.. it's almost IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF since they keep it on you for the rest of eternity of course until you die. ;3

7) I have no words for this chupacabra..

Ok i did not expect a serious conversation in a forum full of nighthunter lovers but this is mad even for you guys!

1. If you know how to play as Nighthunter you're never in a lower Position than the Survivors. If you get killed from above that's mostly your own fault.

2. what is a long distance for you ?

3. YES, cloak potion has a longer cooldown than spit. If you don't believe it, test it yourself before you make yourself a fool and call other people "new to the game". If  a Survivor can use it faster he is some kind of hacking/cheating but that is a different problem.

4. if you can't land a GP as nighthunter than you're really bad. you just need to swing over the survivors and groundpound from the air.

5. the UV Light depletes , they simply CAN'T chase you forever, so stop talking bullshit

6. that's why you need to have a plan as nighthunter  before getting in close. they need ALL uv light to burn down your stamina fast, otherwise their uv lights will deplete very fast.

7. then you're welcome to post your own chupacabra ideas here...

@ Hertz

Then show me your godlike Survivor Skillz and show me footage of you playing as Survivor and kick chupacabra against high level Nighthunters, and please not only 1 Game, that you luckely won. No i mean a Series of 10 Games or more. I really want to see how OP the Survivor is, because most Videos you find out there are from Nighthunters and not Survivors.

Btw. Shields get fixed because devs already stated that this is a bug, that's why i never use shields. So this is not an option. I always play fair (no hacks, no cheats, no shields) so show me how to win a fair match against high level zombie and then we talk again about nighthunters to be underpowered...

Edited by bjoernsen80

4. if you can't land a GP as nighthunter than you're really bad. you just need to swing over the survivors and groundpound from the air.

I was down to number 3 and then when i scroll to the fourth one i completely stop and deleted my previous counter-points.. smh 

Anyway i bet you are really good with the hunter, mind teaching me few things from your play- yeah i'm bad with GP so i miss them many times

Edited by EnlightenMe

The problem is the night hunter I feel was supposed to be a stealth character and it is literally impossible to be stealthy as survivor sense allows the survivor to see where the hunter is. It also isn't completely about playing badly either granted a lot of people don't know how to play the night hunter as I'd imagine a lot of people get frustrated with it very quickly but there are some things that are unavoidable for instance why does time slow down when the hunter does a tackle and when he pounces it's a get out of jail free card for the survivor and why can't the night dash out of the way of an attack like a survivor does and why can't the night hunter in any way punish a drop attack or a tackle the one thing that I think that would save the night hunter is to completely disable survivor sense against the night hunter (maybe against all the other seemingly non existent zombies during an invasion but definitely against the night hunter) instead make the players spot the night hunter through line of sight or audio cues and in that regard only give the survivor a subtle hint as to where the night hunter is when he gives himself away either by roaring or through the use of tendrils or a hard landing then give the survivor a marker to the night hunters last known location at the exact spot where he gave himself away because as it stands now the only thing the night hunter has as any sort of defense is speed which will be taken away in the following due to buggies this game has such great potential but the developers have only as far as I know of addressed minor details the only major thing that I saw was canceling out a survivors drop kick with a tackle which isn't anywhere near close to "fixing" be the zombie mode.

Ok i did not expect a serious conversation in a forum full of nighthunter lovers but this is mad even for you guys!

1. If you know how to play as Nighthunter you're never in a lower Position than the Survivors. If you get killed from above that's mostly your own fault.

3. YES, cloak potion has a longer cooldown than spit. If you don't believe it, test it yourself before you make yourself a fool and call other people "new to the game". If a Survivor can use it faster he is some kind of hacking/cheating but that is a different problem.

5. the UV Light depletes , they simply CAN'T chase you forever, so stop talking bullshit

6. that's why you need to have a plan as nighthunter before getting in close. they need ALL uv light to burn down your stamina fast, otherwise their uv lights will deplete very fast.

@ Hertz

Then show me your godlike Survivor Skillz and show me footage of you playing as Survivor and kick chupacabra against high level Nighthunters, and please not only 1 Game, that you luckely won. No i mean a Series of 10 Games or more. I really want to see how OP the Survivor is, because most Videos you find out there are from Nighthunters and not Survivors.

Btw. Shields get fixed because devs already stated that this is a bug, that's why i never use shields. So this is not an option. I always play fair (no hacks, no cheats, no shields) so show me how to win a fair match against high level zombie and then we talk again about nighthunters to be underpowered...

The only challenge for a good human is a 1v1 with 1v2 or more me and my friends can literally destroy everyone

The long cooldowns in 1v1 are necessary.  A skilled Hunter can easily overwhelm a single Survivor with a full stock of spits/uv block.  Look for ways to be more accurate with your spits! After a groundpound is always a good time for one.  Try practicing this!  

In 'The Following' patch the Hunter will get some added help with skill regens if you are falling behind in a match though!

Kungpaoshizi

Nothing 1 hit kills the Hunter except throwing a 2handed heavy weapon... which is extremely slow and easy for the Hunter to avoid.  Try it out for yourself!  Groundpound also beats dropkick if they both hit at the same time. If you are getting hit by a dropkick that means they did it first.   ;)

Pete, but what about 4 v 1? The players can completely overwhelm the NH. Not to mention their new Buggies could Overwhelm us too. 

Just wondering, did you read everything I said in my OP?

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

3. YES, cloak potion has a longer cooldown than spit. If you don't believe it, test it yourself before you make yourself a fool and call other people "new to the game". If  a Survivor can use it faster he is some kind of hacking/cheating but that is a different problem.

6. that's why you need to have a plan as nighthunter  before getting in close. they need ALL uv light to burn down your stamina fast, otherwise their uv lights will deplete very fast.

@ Hertz

You didn't expect a serious conversation, yet you bothered to try and debate everything I said in my OP and expect nothing in return? Your naive logic.

Look at my OP. I updated it with a video of me fighting two expert humans. I won in the end.

The Night Hunter (I was lead to believe) was supposed to be a nice stealthy creature who put humans on high alert and actually had suspense and some kind of scary thing going on. But I guess it's a 4-man fighting war-machine who dies after 3 hits. :/

1. Lol, doesn't mean anything dude. Humans have GRAPPLE. You know, the same thing NH has? They can grapple up VERY quickly and get an easy ariel kill while you're trying to finish someone off.

2. Just.. in my OP... near the end, I'm on top of a building GPing the humans off, but I stay away from the edge -- know why? Because THEIR UV LIGHT GOES UP THAT HIGH for NO REASON. What's the point?!

3.I don't even have cloak but NH cooldowns are up to 2 - 3 mins. That's long as hell.

4. I get lots of GP's but I'm not perfect. When I miss might as well give me a death penalty besides a 5 second penalty -- which is a death penalty.

5. Oh ma lord. So what if it depletes?! It has a very LONG duration! UV depletes, 5 seconds later, it's back. Regardless. I tried to run plenty of times before.. they UV me to death which is 2.5 seconds when my energy is at 0, and they actually keep up with me because of Grapple. If the UV runs out -- no worries! They have FLARES.

6. I'm more of a tactician. :/ I strategize SOMETIMES.

7. The first idea is the only thing us Night Hunter have against humans. Without it(Or reduced damage), what damage can we do? Tackle? HAHA Let'em dodge that to death. Spit? Takes a good 2 seconds to explode, long enough for a player to jump back 3 times(So he will most likely not get hit), GP is made for Offense and Defense.The second idea isn't too bad. It's actually pretty good. But that's not ALL I wold change. The range of the UV, if you look on the mini map, and someone uses UV, do you realize that the (the blue thing on the mini map that pops up when players use the UV light) takes up around 60% of the minimap? 

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

You didn't expect a serious conversation, yet you bothered to try and debate everything I said in my OP and expect nothing in return? Your naive logic.

Look at my OP. I updated it with a video of me fighting two expert humans. I won in the end.

The Night Hunter (I was lead to believe) was supposed to be a nice stealthy creature who put humans on high alert and actually had suspense and some kind of scary thing going on. But I guess it's a 4-man fighting war-machine who dies after 3 hits. :/

1. Lol, doesn't mean anything dude. Humans have GRAPPLE. You know, the same thing NH has? They can grapple up VERY quickly and get an easy ariel kill while you're trying to finish someone off.

2. Just.. in my OP... near the end, I'm on top of a building GPing the humans off, but I stay away from the edge -- know why? Because THEIR UV LIGHT GOES UP THAT HIGH for NO REASON. What's the point?!

3.I don't even have cloak but NH cooldowns are up to 2 - 3 mins. That's long as hell.

4. I get lots of GP's but I'm not perfect. When I miss might as well give me a death penalty besides a 5 second penalty -- which is a death penalty.

5. Oh ma lord. So what if it depletes?! It has a very LONG duration! UV depletes, 5 seconds later, it's back. Regardless. I tried to run plenty of times before.. they UV me to death which is 2.5 seconds when my energy is at 0, and they actually keep up with me because of Grapple. If the UV runs out -- no worries! They have FLARES.

6. I'm more of a tactician. :/ I strategize SOMETIMES.

7. The first idea is the only thing us Night Hunter have against humans. Without it(Or reduced damage), what damage can we do? Tackle? HAHA Let'em dodge that to death. Spit? Takes a good 2 seconds to explode, long enough for a player to jump back 3 times(So he will most likely not get hit), GP is made for Offense and Defense.The second idea isn't too bad. It's actually pretty good. But that's not ALL I wold change. The range of the UV, if you look on the mini map, and someone uses UV, do you realize that the (the blue thing on the mini map that pops up when players use the UV light) takes up around 60% of the minimap?

Lulz OP. Exactly, just ignore this guy has a troll I think he's baiting. Anyone who has played this game knows how UP the NH is.

Anyway, in the trailer a player said at 0;35 you will see the hunter demonstrate a new ability. He does "The Matrix" off the side of a building.

Confirm this? It looks accurate to me.