WizarD

Type Of Infected?

At 3:09 there is a zombie that explodes when shot in a bunch of black blood. Can any of the Techland guys explain him? Is he an Infected we already know or another special one?

At 3:09 there is a zombie that explodes when shot in a bunch of black blood. Can any of the Techland guys explain him? Is he an Infected we already know or another special one?

Reminded me of the suicider from Dead Island. Probably has a different name, but i think it is based off of that one. You can see that the organs are filled with gas which probably made it very explosive.

Edited by Bartosz Buczeluk
Don't quote media elements

He looks like a special zombies because his features were just so different from the others from the many puss looking bulbs around his torso to the way he walked and also that blood/bile. He actually reminds me of a slimmer version of the Boomer from L4D from the way the blood seemed to attract nearby zombies. Which I think is beautiful because I love that you couldnt tell he was coming because he didnt make any sort of sound and because he wasnt especially large you almost couldnt tell him from the other zombies, so it'd mix in with the crowd pretty well and be a surprise.

He looks like a special zombies because his features were just so different from the others from the many puss looking bulbs around his torso to the way he walked and also that blood/bile. He actually reminds me of a slimmer version of the Boomer from L4D from the way the blood seemed to attract nearby zombies. Which I think is beautiful because I love that you couldnt tell he was coming because he didnt make any sort of sound and because he wasnt especially large you almost couldnt tell him from the other zombies, so it'd mix in with the crowd pretty well and be a surprise.

Oh! I didn't watch the whole video. I guess it is more or less a boomer. :P Pretty sweet, especially in an open world game like this.

This infected I have been wondering about for a while as it reminds me of the smoker from L4D2 but no-one else seems to have noticed it. It looks similar to the spitter that we have seen in previous gameplay but the tongue shooting out makes me think it is a different type. Its in the humanity trailer if you are wondering where I saw it.