Sign in to follow this  
Lamborghini1216

Terrain Moving

Hi! I just have a short request.

How can I move my terrain block around? It gets in the way of my street and tunnel and I don't want that to be happening. Also, dead bodies have wind effects on their clothes on the inside of a building, and fog protrudes through the walls as well. Any fix? Thanks :-)

Edited by Lamborghini1216

I'm pretty sure there is no way to fix the fog going through walls (that I know of anyway). You also cannot remove the wind effect from those dead bodies, but, what I sometimes do is use an npc life place, place down the life place, place an npc in it, and then set the m_placetype to a dead animation, and your npc will basically be dead. As for moving the terrain block, I'm not quite sure what you mean, whether you want it gone completely like deleted, or parts of it moved away to make way for your tunnel, a bit more information would be useful

-LC 

Haha I didn't realize I had some replies, but I did message Lord Calamari on Steam and I got the help I requested on Terrain. As for bodies and fog, it seems I'll just have to leave them as is and maybe see if anyone else can tell me a solution. Until then, thanks guys!

Unfortunately you cannot move terrain blocks. If you want turn off fog and wind inside buildings, place ZoneBox on level, change class to SensorVarlist, create script in your project folder, for example varlist_interior.scr and set value using params in this script:

VarFloat("f_game_weather", 0.2)

VarFloat( "f_wind_power", 0.0 )

In Attributes of SensorVarlist attach this script to m_VarlistName field.