Sign in to follow this  
FaustoFimbres

Cool Passive Perk Nh

Sometimes being a NH can be stressful against pro survivors, but dont you hate when even after they murder the chupacabra out of you YET they teabag your very soul? I mean in the gaming experience thats a big offense and should be punished, so the question is "HOW?", I present you the new cool passive perk:

Last Resort

Whats about?: Its a passive perk unlockeable at hunter lvl 2 that has a chance of 25% to make your body explode after 2 seconds calling runners at the point you died, so survivors are obliged to keep running after killing you so there is no time to make fun of your dead NH. I know is not that cool but it is at level 3:

Karma Spit

Unlockeable after Last Resort, NH lvl 3, this perk is the mother of cold vengeance after 2.5 seconds your death you have a chance of 30% to explote and cover your killer with UV spit AND calling up to 4 volatile.

This perk is based of the survivors decision, if you are away of the body this perk wont harm you, BUT if you or any of your team mates dare to make fun of a mighty lvl 3 hunter, "surprise mf!"

This perk could change the balance of a game in no time and can be useful against pro survivors, specially the bully ones, adds tension and challenge, NHs can make risk strategies with this perk, "well Im fucked better die near nest hopping my body explodes and call some backup".

So what do you guys think? I know cheese names but what about the idea?

Sometimes being a NH can be stressful against pro survivors, but dont you hate when even after they murder the chupacabra out of you YET they teabag your very soul? I mean in the gaming experience thats a big offense and should be punished, so the question is "HOW?", I present you the new cool passive perk:

Last Resort

Whats about?: Its a passive perk unlockeable at hunter lvl 2 that has a chance of 25% to make your body explode after 2 seconds calling runners at the point you died, so survivors are obliged to keep running after killing you so there is no time to make fun of your dead NH. I know is not that cool but it is at level 3:

Karma Spit

Unlockeable after Last Resort, NH lvl 3, this perk is the mother of cold vengeance after 2.5 seconds your death you have a chance of 30% to explote and cover your killer with UV spit AND calling up to 4 volatile.

This perk is based of the survivors decision, if you are away of the body this perk wont harm you, BUT if you or any of your team mates dare to make fun of a mighty lvl 3 hunter, "surprise mf!"

This perk could change the balance of a game in no time and can be useful against pro survivors, specially the bully ones, adds tension and challenge, NHs can make risk strategies with this perk, "well Im fucked better die near nest hopping my body explodes and call some backup".

So what do you guys think? I know cheese names but what about the idea?

I see your point FaustoFimbres and i kinda like your last resort perk suggestion.  

But seriously, u made me laugh so hard with your post hahaha  :D  Words like '..no time to make fun of your dead NH.. and '..dare to make fun of a mighty lvl 3 hunter, "surprise mf!" are too funny!  ............But wait mighty lvl 3 hunter? u just kidding right? the hunter is so weak that it seems like OHK most of the times from the hunter's POV. Heck even kim kardashian gluteal muscles are stronger than the weak-chupacabra hunter  :rolleyes:

Well, there are zombies who explode after to kill them.  The Hazmat guys are one and the toxic biters are another.  Both attract virals.

I meant full virals that doesn't look like runners (the ones that are hatching and can actually pounce), I´ve never seen after hazmats and toxic blows attract more zombies and if they do they don´t call enough to be considered a threat, and toxics do not benefits in any way NHs they are totally avoidable , the skill I've described, 1-Denies UV light, 2-Calls full virals, and runners 3- You can almost decide where you are going to blow. It can be helpful if 3 survivors are camping in the same spot. Well maybe lvl 1 is not that useful and it would be best to turn it into a self destruct skill (like bombers) and then add it to karma spit.

I just noticed I meant "volatiles" all the time, sorry my bad.

Edited by FaustoFimbres