tvdaXD

Reqeust For Bozak Bow Damage Increase

So I am playing on HARD+ I know it takes more damage to kill enemies, especially the demolishers (Which seem unkillable unless you use conducting or flammable liquid in combination with a fire or electricity upgrade,) but for some reason, an arrow, that goes straight trough a skull, doesn't kill some enemies instantly, while those enemies would die instantly if it was a bullet instead of an arrow.

The health some zombies, and especially Rias men have, makes a bow so useless! You need about 25 headshots with arrows to kill them, it looks really stupid after finally killing one enemy with so many arrows! They end op looking like porcupines...
So if you, the developers could maybe take another look on the damage model, for the bow especially, that would be nice. 

I find on Hard Game+ one arrow to the head or two the chest kills Humans, Virals, and Biters. I have come across what appears to be a bug that causes enemies health to bug out, or they become temporarily invulnerable. The ones that survive multiple headshots can also survive multiple hits from a 3K damage melee weapon, which would otherwise kill them in one hit.

But arrows do less damage than a bullet in someone's brain, right? Bigger exit wound with bullet too?

But head shots should be very strong on any difficulty with any weapon.

Edited by Bl4ckSh33p