Sign in to follow this  
Nooob

"balanced"

Well I play on ps4 rank ultimate survivor and hve over 300 hours in the game and even me and my friend who is as experienced as I am think some of these nerfs and buffs are ridiculous. I wouldve been fine with some of them but its unfair in some ways. The uv resistance buff and the uv light and flare nerfs basically give nh a 100% chance of winning if they play a certain way, such as spamming. Its impossible to win against a nh that uses groundpound and spits over and over and they hop around dodging all attacks and the flash light also making it hard to impossible to get away. When ever a Apex Predator invades me and my friend we instantly assume they're are a spammer and we are usually right. I'm not asking for some huge nerf/buff to happen I'm just saying that this does happen and the uv nerf and nh buffs encourage it. Maybe the solution will happen in The Following but idk.

Of course but some nhs make it extremely difficult

....I can't tell if you're being serious or not right now. Are you expecting to win every time against the night hunter...?

Edited by Zoralink

....I can't tell if you're being serious or not right now. Are you expecting to win every time against the night hunter...?

Jesus no, but it IS annoying when I lose to someone who just spams away to win instead of using any effort

You know, humans have the drop kick spam, too. It's quicker than the GP spam, so a human can get it off before the NH can get his GP off.

GP interrupts drop kick animation and its impossible to hit a nh that hops around wth a drop kick

Yea wtf r u talking about a drop kick can cancel out a ground pound if the person is fast enough.

Not if the nh starts it midair lands next to you gps and repeats its impossible to stop even if a nh is walking at you wth a charged gp if they pound at the right time its going to interrupt your drop kick ive literally been halfway through a drop kick just to get groundpounded away

Yeah, like this, right?

If you run directly at a human your asking to be dropkicke d and tackles pull bs moves like that too not just dropkicks ive been tackled through walls and roofs and i havent seen a dropkick hit a jumping nh in a long time

The Night Hunter is supposed to be Feared.  Your Objective is to take out the Nests.

Taking Out the Night Hunter should always be a a Last Resort and not the Main Focus, as is the case with the Majority of Players.

As it stands currently, Myself and One other Player are able to run rings around the Night Hunter by using the many Skills and Weapons that are Available.

If it takes a concerted effort to Win against the Night Hunter.  Then I would say the Game is working as Intended.

With the Impending Release of The Following and the Extra Weapons and Items that will become available. The Night Hunter will be learning some new Tricks.

Fear the Night Once More. The Night Hunter is coming. 

Edited by Chaos_Deception

The Night Hunter is supposed to be Feared. Your Objective is to take out the Nests.

Taking Out the Night Hunter should always be a a Last Resort and not the Main Focus, as is the case with the Majority of Players.

As it stands currently, Myself and One other Player are able to run rings around the Night Hunter by using the many Skills and Weapons that are Available.

If it takes a concerted effort to Win against the Night Hunter. Then I would say the Game is working as Intended.

With the Impending Release of The Following and the Extra Weapons and Items that will become available. The Night Hunter will be learning some new Tricks.

Fear the Night Once More. The Night Hunter is coming.

I see your point and agee with you BUT if a nh is has little experience they make it way too easy to kill them so do aggressive nhs but a spamming nh is impossible to beat even if you focus on the nest they spam away and your dead and lose the match which is my point its way to easy for nhs to spam and only if they chupacabra up and miss a gp is when you hve a chance ONLY when they miss because otherwise they hop around spamming and uv resistance buff and uv nerf give them a 100% chance of winning but like i said i agree with you somewhat and am also looking forward to what the following gives us to fight wth nh and human alike

Yeah, still, spamming GPs isn't an end-all.  I've tried it and it only really works if you can pin a human against an obstacle so he doesn't get pushed too far away.  If I have to chase a human that I've knocked away with a GP then it's much harder to chain GPs.  Believe me, many a time I try to GP a player only to have had him dodge away and I'm stuck in a missed GP animation that results in a death.  Maybe you need to learn how the other guys I fight do it.

Yeah, still, spamming GPs isn't an end-all. I've tried it and it only really works if you can pin a human against an obstacle so he doesn't get pushed too far away. If I have to chase a human that I've knocked away witspamming GP then it's much harder to chain GPs. Believe me, many a time I try to GP a player only to have had him dodge away and I'm stuck in a missed GP animation that results in a death. Maybe you need to learn how the other guys I fight do it.

The spamming nhs I fight hop around making it impossible to dodge/run away I've repeatedly said this is what the spamming nhs I fight do also using dodging uv and making use of the the uv block to negate flares. This is a 100% guaranteed kill and ultimately another match won through spamming instead of using any other skills and tactics.

Just played a match as a Human and they are REALLY slacking. They just straight-up go to nest and spam flares around them, instead they should have killed the Night Hunter, lured the runners and killed them, then attack the nest.