Recommended Posts

On 8/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, Renfur said:

These are not bugs or exploits. The game does not force you to get all skills. It is just using game knowledge instead of blindly purchasing every skill you see  

:lol: Yeah, that's why so many of us have been doing this since launch and why its been posted numerous times over the years, right? Wrong.

Their status as exploits depends on context: with some players/friends as hunter that have the experience to adapt and reply appropriately, no problem and you're right.

Is it knowledge available in hints or accessible to ALL players in game or in public? Can every experienced hunter adapt and reply? Was this use intended by developers and the community at large? I would say the answers here are less clear, which is why other players see that as another exploit and why - for now at least - it should be posted. It's questionable so thanks for sharing.

Note that I post today in more spamable short form for everybody here that has difficulty with long or full sentences. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 9:46 PM, Renfur said:

These are not bugs or exploits. The game does not force you to get all skills. It is just using game knowledge instead of blindly purchasing every skill you see  

Like Spit-upgrade or GP-upgrade? :ph34r: 
OK,Techland was fix Spit-up, and this glitch like it. "1 tackle = 37HP and more???"
Techland want Night Hunter not too strong with newbies (don't full skill), but more player want use it for cheat. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 4:50 AM, herotina said:

Like Spit-upgrade or GP-upgrade? :ph34r: 
OK,Techland was fix Spit-up, and this glitch like it. "1 tackle = 37HP and more???"
Techland want Night Hunter not too strong with newbies (don't full skill), but more player want use it for cheat. :wacko:

It is not a cheat to neglect getting certain skills lol It is just understanding the game and using it to your advantage. 

 

Lets say you're playing a FPS game and you can add addons to your weapon. The only add on you have is one that has a small chance of doing something beneficial with a lot more chance of doing something negative. You wouldn't put the add on on because the negative outweighs the positive. Same thing applies to not getting tackle knockback and GP knockback

Gp Knockback

Positive: Small chance to impale someone every now and again

Negative: Can't Claw afterwards due to knockback, makes it much harder to spit stick afterwards

 

Tackle Knockback

Positive: Get an impale every now and again

Negative: You have to adjust for distance to get a spit stick, longer distance means less reaction time for followup combos, cannot 100% spit stick after tackle everytime

 

It makes sense to not get these skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exam for my report:
- 275HP (Upgrade HP): Auto-heal 95/275 HP ==> Human can recovery only 35%HP
- 100HP (Don't Upgrade HP): Auto-heal 95/100 HP ==> Human can recovery 95%HP
Human don't need use Medkit so much, all they need is run, shot G.hook and dogle.

If Techland don't scale Damage of Hunter (Claws, Tackles, GP...) with Human HP, it's OK. Because Humans have low HP = Hunter can kill Human with 2~3 hit, they need upgrade HP to have more chance. Auto-heal can't help Humans recovery 95% HP everytime.
* And Ground Pound need fix. Exam: If Hunter don't up GP Knockback -> Down range of GP 50%. Because Hunters can use it to spam claw-tendril, spit stuck... when human in animations.

* New Glitch:
- "LAST WISH" GUN HAVE SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH ONLY 1 AMMO, IT'S TOO OP (LIKE CROSSBOW AFTER THE FOLLOWING UPDATE). PLEASE FIX THIS DAMAGE (SAME CROSSBOW).

Edited by herotina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I woke up, started grinding my last mutation skills on my NH. got ranked up to Widowmaker (sweet) joined another game that i knew i should avoid because the host name is %COLOR(a set of numbers).... now i assume this is a clan or something but i came across them on all levels of mutation with my NH and they are just unfairly overpowered against me and im no newbie i can tell when a fight at least fair when i lose. Anyway. Long story short I joined my second game of the day and as soon as i logged in after the NH animation I was spawned in the air, before i dropped the game has ended all nests are destroyed and im ranked down back to Juggernaut. got 2 screenshots too unfortunately i dont have screenshot from their dialogue but it seemed like they know what they were doing and exploiting it for good. 

wtf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, Sinclair said:

Hi

I woke up, started grinding my last mutation skills on my NH. got ranked up to Widowmaker (sweet) joined another game that i knew i should avoid because the host name is %COLOR(a set of numbers).... now i assume this is a clan or something but i came across them on all levels of mutation with my NH and they are just unfairly overpowered against me and im no newbie i can tell when a fight at least fair when i lose. Anyway. Long story short I joined my second game of the day and as soon as i logged in after the NH animation I was spawned in the air, before i dropped the game has ended all nests are destroyed and im ranked down back to Juggernaut. got 2 screenshots too unfortunately i dont have screenshot from their dialogue but it seemed like they know what they were doing and exploiting it for good. 

wtf.jpg

First of all, %COLOR is a code you can use for coloring your name in chat.

 

Secondly, they are cheaters as you clearly mentioned and showed. The camera bug in the start is something that rarely happens and is very rare. They are not exploiting, they are cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. The UV spit, Horde Spit, and UV shields are not currently at full capacity at the start of matches. For example, I start a match and should have two horde spits, two UV spits, and two UV shields, yet I only start the match with one of each and have to wait around until the missing ones show up on my HUD? This needs to be fixed. Humans have all of their equipment.

2. The range of the human's UV lamp needs to desperately be shortened - this is a common complaint. 

 

3. The UV spit, Horde Spit, and UV shields need to have a faster recovery time. Currently, there is about a 60-90 sec recovery time in any match that is not 4V1. It really doesn't make any sense to have the recovery time on these items that long. The human's UV light replenishment rate is at least 2-3 times FASTER than the recovery time of the Hunter's defensive weapons. 

 

4. Hunter respawns after death need to be extremely shortened. It doesn't make sense that the respawn times can be upwards of 15 seconds. Hunters have 5 lives and Humans have 10 and all of the advantages. NEEDS BALANCING!!!! STILL IN 2019!!! Come on Techland??? 

 

5. There are so many exploits and glitches humans use that it's honestly amazing this ever made it out of Alpha testing... Exploits are hacks, just without a cheat engine. TECHLAND!!! DO YOU EVEN PLAY YOUR GAME???

 

6. Humans attack much faster and are much more powerful, move faster and heal faster than the zombie. Can we atleast get a larger spit explosion?

I mean come on. This game is in no way balanced at all. The human has all of the advantages at higher levels and they keep getting more DLC and better weapons (specially RANGED) I mean WTF??? All in all, these are the most glaring balancing issues that I have come across. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now