On 8/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, Renfur said:

These are not bugs or exploits. The game does not force you to get all skills. It is just using game knowledge instead of blindly purchasing every skill you see  

:lol: Yeah, that's why so many of us have been doing this since launch and why its been posted numerous times over the years, right? Wrong.

Their status as exploits depends on context: with some players/friends as hunter that have the experience to adapt and reply appropriately, no problem and you're right.

Is it knowledge available in hints or accessible to ALL players in game or in public? Can every experienced hunter adapt and reply? Was this use intended by developers and the community at large? I would say the answers here are less clear, which is why other players see that as another exploit and why - for now at least - it should be posted. It's questionable so thanks for sharing.

Note that I post today in more spamable short form for everybody here that has difficulty with long or full sentences. :huh:

On 8/17/2018 at 9:46 PM, Renfur said:

These are not bugs or exploits. The game does not force you to get all skills. It is just using game knowledge instead of blindly purchasing every skill you see  

Like Spit-upgrade or GP-upgrade? :ph34r: 
OK,Techland was fix Spit-up, and this glitch like it. "1 tackle = 37HP and more???"
Techland want Night Hunter not too strong with newbies (don't full skill), but more player want use it for cheat. :wacko:

On 9/24/2018 at 4:50 AM, herotina said:

Like Spit-upgrade or GP-upgrade? :ph34r: 
OK,Techland was fix Spit-up, and this glitch like it. "1 tackle = 37HP and more???"
Techland want Night Hunter not too strong with newbies (don't full skill), but more player want use it for cheat. :wacko:

It is not a cheat to neglect getting certain skills lol It is just understanding the game and using it to your advantage. 

Lets say you're playing a FPS game and you can add addons to your weapon. The only add on you have is one that has a small chance of doing something beneficial with a lot more chance of doing something negative. You wouldn't put the add on on because the negative outweighs the positive. Same thing applies to not getting tackle knockback and GP knockback

Gp Knockback

Positive: Small chance to impale someone every now and again

Negative: Can't Claw afterwards due to knockback, makes it much harder to spit stick afterwards

Tackle Knockback

Positive: Get an impale every now and again

Negative: You have to adjust for distance to get a spit stick, longer distance means less reaction time for followup combos, cannot 100% spit stick after tackle everytime

It makes sense to not get these skills.

Exam for my report:
- 275HP (Upgrade HP): Auto-heal 95/275 HP ==> Human can recovery only 35%HP
- 100HP (Don't Upgrade HP): Auto-heal 95/100 HP ==> Human can recovery 95%HP
Human don't need use Medkit so much, all they need is run, shot G.hook and dogle.

If Techland don't scale Damage of Hunter (Claws, Tackles, GP...) with Human HP, it's OK. Because Humans have low HP = Hunter can kill Human with 2~3 hit, they need upgrade HP to have more chance. Auto-heal can't help Humans recovery 95% HP everytime.
* And Ground Pound need fix. Exam: If Hunter don't up GP Knockback -> Down range of GP 50%. Because Hunters can use it to spam claw-tendril, spit stuck... when human in animations.

* New Glitch:
- "LAST WISH" GUN HAVE SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH ONLY 1 AMMO, IT'S TOO OP (LIKE CROSSBOW AFTER THE FOLLOWING UPDATE). PLEASE FIX THIS DAMAGE (SAME CROSSBOW).

Edited by herotina

Hi

I woke up, started grinding my last mutation skills on my NH. got ranked up to Widowmaker (sweet) joined another game that i knew i should avoid because the host name is %COLOR(a set of numbers).... now i assume this is a clan or something but i came across them on all levels of mutation with my NH and they are just unfairly overpowered against me and im no newbie i can tell when a fight at least fair when i lose. Anyway. Long story short I joined my second game of the day and as soon as i logged in after the NH animation I was spawned in the air, before i dropped the game has ended all nests are destroyed and im ranked down back to Juggernaut. got 2 screenshots too unfortunately i dont have screenshot from their dialogue but it seemed like they know what they were doing and exploiting it for good. 

wtf.jpg