Which makes it yet another glitch Human players have no shame in using.

You need to be a quickfingers though. The worst thing isn't that he was able to dodge, but opportunity to do DFA after that (which is possible if hunter fall even 1mm lower than the surface where the dodge occured).

If hunter uses uv heal in water it cancels the healing process while taking ur uv block.

Also why is it that i cant pounce a human in water but he can dfa me no problem?

Hunter in water can pounce Human who is not in water.

So? Ive done that once and it was epic/lucky, but it seemed like a trap cause if i didnt have full energy at the time then they could dfa me no problem..

I dont enjoy 1v1 much so i presume there will be at least 2 survivors around to uv me to death.

Why are people saying the Korek is very fast? I've tested this against multiple other weapons. Dark Sickle, Dark Machete etc. It has the same swing speed as the Dark machete, the sickle is still faster.

Why are people saying the Korek is very fast? I've tested this against multiple other weapons. Dark Sickle, Dark Machete etc. It has the same swing speed as the Dark machete, the sickle is still faster.

Not sure if everyone is saying that, i was mostly asking about it in my older post, while stating what little i heard of it. As i am only a hunter. Dont think i even got 40% through the actual game. So yeah i believe the remark Pete left after mine basically answered the question.

Hunter in water can pounce Human who is not in water.

There is a possibility to pounce a human in the water, i done that myself few times, but i don't know what the conditions are (sometimes Q appears during tendrilling under water). I heard that you can pounce a human who is ressurecting somebody under water.

There is a possibility to pounce a human in the water, i done that myself few times, but i don't know what the conditions are (sometimes Q appears during tendrilling under water). I heard that you can pounce a human who is ressurecting somebody under water.

Its like this "underwater spit glitch", sometimes [E] appears too during tendrills used underwater.

Techland can't fix mod weapons? (4 poison, 4 freeze...). I did see more player in game use it. Korek mod, machete mod... And that weapons can block 100% Viral, Goon and kill nest so fast :( .

Edited by herotina

Lol thats nothing, i started a game with 2 nests gone and my nests were invisible to me the hunter so had to follow the speed demon to them. Thought this kinda thing was delt with long ago...This game of full of shít so dont take it seriously. And if your not having fun just bail. Thats what the developers did.

look closely at 11:12, when i was walking in this tunnel everything was ok, but when i died, a prompt appeared on my screen saying "humans have to leave safe zone...". This is a serious bug because i was playing fair and the game punished me for sth. i haven't done. The idea to limit time in water and safe zones is great, but the safe zone or water camping counter shouldn't start when i am dead in this tunnel. This is ridiculous.

Camp counter shouldn't count if human is dead or in pounce animation. I had similar case when counter appeared in safe zone, while i tried to escape i was pounced and locked, counter was about 10s, there was no way to respawn because i lost.  Smae thing happen also in old town when i tried to run from water and got pounced again, i could only watch that counter being closer with every second to my defeat.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Remove ability to set bozak quest as default, i had this few times in a row when i joined somebody who had this bozak quest active and when i leaved game i ended up in stadiun entrance, i had also few cases when i was joining my friend and when connection failed i was ending up again in bozak stadium without items, disabling bozak dlc makes problems  ( don't have downloadable content error) to join somebody who is playing invasions, but not being aware that his active quest switched to bozak. this bozak quest  bug spreads like a disease, people are not aware thet they quest is being switched to bozak when joining other players. At least make it that you appear in front of Bozak poster when loading save or leaving somebodys game, reserve spawning near the elevator only after death in bozak stadium.

My tendril locomotion seems to be bugged, it keeps using it even though i'm not pressing the button it's binded to. For example, let's say I use spit, It spits and uses tendril locomotion. I howl, and it uses tendril locomotion. Is there a way to fix this?

Many have noticed, although I haven't seen it reported here yet, that there seems to be an error displaying player rank b4 and after invasions, post event.

Some folks playing as survivor have "Apex Predator" displayed in the post match tabs, while some invading hunters are billed as "Ultimate Survivors" while a new match loads. Some people who didn't take part in weekend event seem immune, but I haven't been able to verify that.

Minor problem and doesn't bother me. But it does confuse folks that are really proud of their ranks, wins etc. :lol:

Many have noticed, although I haven't seen it reported here yet, that there seems to be an error displaying player rank b4 and after invasions, post event.

Some folks playing as survivor have "Apex Predator" displayed in the post match tabs, while some invading hunters are billed as "Ultimate Survivors" while a new match loads. Some people who didn't take part in weekend event seem immune, but I haven't been able to verify that.

Minor problem and doesn't bother me. But it does confuse folks that are really proud of their ranks, wins etc. :lol:

I got the issue where I see ultimate survivor when selecting the hunter and when looking in the menu when playing as the hunter.

The rank changes are due to the Community Event.  Titles are changed for 3 weeks following the event.  Here's a list of current titles (because survivors were victorious)

Human:
"Bold" Prey
"Bold" Casualty
Endangered "Hero"
"Determined" Underdog
"Victorious" Runner
"Superior" Contender
"Superior" Challenger
"Invincible" Fighter
Dominant "Champion"
Ruthless "Killer"
Indomitable "Assassin"
Apex Predator

Hunter:
"Decaying" Walker
"DecayingRunner
"Mangled" Biter
"Mangled" Bolter
"Mutilated" Stalker
"Broken" Beast
"Maimed" Mauler
"Maimed" Juggernaut
"Withering" Widow Maker
"Crippled" Carnivore
"Hunted" Hunter
Ultimate Survivor

(because survivors were victorious)

So victorious in the event implies survivor privilege with respect to hunter ranks... :huh:

I don't know man... when I return back to Old Town tower, Brecken's, or a country safe zone after a day of hard work ridding our fair zombie world of volatile nests, what do I tell the kids? That I'm a mean Apex Predator now? Nah, when one of the kids says "I saw you DFA'd a top hunter today... you're so awesome..." I'll reply "there is no glory in violence kid; we're all just doing what we have to do to survive. Hopefully you'll live in a zombie city where you won't have to do such things just to get water from the river." ;)

And as Hunter, how can one, being the zombie, become a survivor of any sort? Zombies are dead, aren't they? Picture a zombie coming home from work to some nest, telling a Bomber, a Spitter, and a Goon: "Omg, you guys wouldn't believe what I had to go through today to survive... I am so glad to be alive as the ultimate survivor!"; and the spitter would reply "Aaarrrgh", and the goon would go in his super deep voice "Dude, you undead... don't mean you alive though because you get into some deep philosophy of mind stuff with that..." at which point the bomber randomly feels like teleporting super fast and exploding, so he does. And then the hunter puts on "Eye of the Tiger- will to survive type music" and does the moves? Is this punishment for the event loss or is he really enjoying it?

I kid everybody though. Fun event and with the clarification of the switcheroo being due to survivor victory, indeed, survivors become hunters and vice versa. Ok, sleep should be easy tonight. All good.

Edited by Chickeninja

During dodge, if turn on UV shield, hunter stamina is still drained till i hit something (or at least there is a noticable delay).

According to his patch:

17. Fixed Hunter UV block timer pausing while in PVP grab states. (would allow the Hunter to have the UV Block skill active longer than intended)

It supposed to fix the problem but created another one opposite to the first one, now the hunter have his shield for the right time, but stamina replenish time shortened by circumstances. I mentioned this few times throughout ayear, but it seems that devs are circumventing to fix basic mechanic exploits and problems they create. Before the patch, the prolonged time of UV shield in grapple state was justified with lack of stamina replenishing till the control was regained, so it was perfectly correct. how did it happen that it wasn't thought off? Humans can dodge in air and hunters can tackle without startup frames. The credits bug is one year old! Telebombers are a plague from the beginning, my friend was killed in Safe Zone recently by one (wasn't targeted). Is it intentionality or incompetence?

Edited by sanjyuubi

hunters can tackle without startup frames.

Every match i play a survivor will dk me directly after i gp them into the wall. GPing a survivor into a wall is now kinda dangerous seeing as they will bounce above you for an easy dfa. Hunter has no point arguing for balance, devs have made it clear that hunter will continue to be the underdog. No spits on the community event was an eye opener for the blind i would presume. The word is negligence.

Every match i play a survivor will dk me directly after i gp them into the wall. GPing a survivor into a wall is now kinda dangerous seeing as they will bounce above you for an easy dfa. Hunter has no point arguing for balance, devs have made it clear that hunter will continue to be the underdog. No spits on the community event was an eye opener for the blind i would presume. The word is negligence.

I wasn't alking about hirarchy, but rather about stupid mechanics, bugs and decicions that haunts us for almost a year or over. This is valid for both sides.