Ground pound does cancel dropkick but with the latency it is very rare to do so. 8/10 times I will see my arms hit the ground with shockwave and then a pair of feet kick me in the face.

Also, I like the underwater spit although it looks like they're exploding on the surface and even if you get them with it it's still impossible to kill them while underwater.

Your hacking and then saying your hacked spits work under water? My spits dont work underwater. I cant even form a fist under water. They can sit at the surface and then explode which can stick if done properly.

So..stop hacking? Maybe? I dont care.

Your hacking and then saying your hacked spits work under water? My spits dont work underwater. I cant even form a fist under water. They can sit at the surface and then explode which can stick if done properly.

So..stop hacking? Maybe? I dont care.

@UP

You know how it work? I don't think so. Try more than few times, next call someone a hacker.

Tell me: How you tried to do this?  

My spits dont work underwater. I cant even form a fist under water.

Where I say about Claw Attack? Like I said ,,[spit Button] & [Tendrils Button]''. You have [Tendrils] & [Claw Attack] assigned to the same [button] huh?

Maybe you have problem with too fast spit recharge? Do you even play as Night Hunter? Its Be The Zombie Lobby - the Tutorial Map when you can training vs NPC.

Hmm... I can't give you more information, cause this bug/glitch is not complicated.

Spam [Tendrils Button] and [spit Button] ( [RMB] + [G] ), do it non-stop and very, very fast.

Its like with stopping Tendrils locomotion - If you click [Tendrils Button] and next [Claw Button] you will stop use tendrils and use claws.

Edited by Tochotto

I used this method last night while the survivors were in tge water but to be honest.... it's not really worth it. You can be more accurate from outside the water. This would only be used if the survivor is mid ocean and you want to uv spit then and hop they hop out of water for a pounce.

Oh yeah.... this is something I have struggled with a lot. Dodging tackles in mid air, from the side, from behind and now humans can use grappling hook and cancel and be able to dodge a tackle while floating 5 stories up..... but we can't dodge a dropkick.

It's kind of annoying how humans can be guaranteed hits for avoiding tackles and ground pounds. The more skill survivors will even hit you in the ground pound. These are all instand deaths on high end survivors because they will almost always tackle-2H or throw 1H-grapple. I hear all this talk about humans having it tough but on console it is very had to beat veteran survivors. Even with 1 flare they will kill you on 1 mistake or 1 random ledge you jump over trying to manuever on flat ground. The controls can be very clunky on console.

It's kind of annoying how humans can be guaranteed hits for avoiding tackles and ground pounds. The more skill survivors will even hit you in the ground pound. These are all instand deaths on high end survivors because they will almost always tackle-2H or throw 1H-grapple. I hear all this talk about humans having it tough but on console it is very had to beat veteran survivors. Even with 1 flare they will kill you on 1 mistake or 1 random ledge you jump over trying to manuever on flat ground. The controls can be very clunky on console.

You know this happens on PC as well, stop using console as a shield :D There are not many hunters that can beat the top-tier humans on PC. The only full bar matching games I find on PC are the best guys with 500-1000+ hours in-game. If you die on console for simple mistakes, what do you think happens on PC?

Oh yeah.... this is something I have struggled with a lot. Dodging tackles in mid air, from the side, from behind and now humans can use grappling hook and cancel and be able to dodge a tackle while floating 5 stories up..... but we can't dodge a dropkick.

Another example of one of the worst mid-air tackle evades I've seen @8:26

I'm not using console gameplay as a shield. I know mistakes can be made on console but it's much harder to use tge tendril speed with high sensativity and move off the joystick to hit tackle button and hope we're in a spot they can't avoid it. This also makes it near impossible for me to get out of rooms or tight alleys when trying to be fast.

I know I'm not the best and can barely win any matches that say 5 bars matching. I jusr know I could maneuver better with a mouse.

Another example of one of the worst mid-air tackle evades I've seen @8:26

Hey, it's MsMelicious! Oddly enough, a guy. I play him all the time.

I've been getting some awful Mid-Air Dodges in games lately. From the messages I've received, there's apparently a new glitch out that lets Humans do it. It sucks how quickly matches can turn once everyone jumps on the new glitch bandwagon.

I know one thing survivors are doing now is after being ground pounded off a roof they will grapple back and instantly cancel it which will allow them to dodge a tackle while floating. I've been in a 1v1 game with a friend to test this. I hope this is all your talking about DrPurr cause if there is a glitch now to avoid other mid-air tackles I just might never tackle again....

I know one thing survivors are doing now is after being ground pounded off a roof they will grapple back and instantly cancel it which will allow them to dodge a tackle while floating. I've been in a 1v1 game with a friend to test this. I hope this is all your talking about DrPurr cause if there is a glitch now to avoid other mid-air tackles I just might never tackle again....

Yep, that's the way it's done, but according to devs, dodging in air is impossible.