Ran into a guy that had crossbows in all 4 slots making a 4 round burst insta kill also dfa after throwing the chicken on a stick into the air grappling to it and then raining down

Bombers need to be nerfed big time teleporting and spawning Right next to someone even using cloak and throwing firecrackers is kinda bs

When hit with a uv spit and dodging a tackle leaves no time to throw a flare so it's a instant pounce

Still seeing people spam spit smashes the whole game Pretty annoying that you don't see a hunter until they have all the spits charged and you get hit with horde and the uv kinda wish it was removed from the game since it's only a 50% chance to get out of it and people spam it so much

Get rid of the grapple cool down its stupid if the hunter can use its tendrils all the time then why do we have a cool down

Do something about drop kick spammers no way to dodge it if your getting drop kicked as soon as you get up

The rubber band thing for people falling behind is bs

The matchmaking putting you in a lobby with the same players is getting old you should be able to fight who you want

Spawn timer after the hunter dies is stupid get rid of it sometimes your dead while a whole freaking nest is destroyed and then you spawn halfway across a map

Get rid of the clip tackle through solid object chupacabra

Stop giving everyone a participation medal switch the game back to the way that it was from the start and let people be cry babies and abort when they can't win

I don't understand why they nerfed the grappling hook before fixing it.

It is BEYOND Cluck ANNOYING when I grapple up to high building perfectly to the edge, and he just says "Cluck it" and doesn't grab on to it, especially when you're in a pressure-heavy spot against a formidable Night Hunter. I have died many times during an invasion due to a failed grappling hook, not mantling on the geometry it's attached to.

Especially with that nerf, now whenever the grappling hook fails, I have to quickly shoot a second one, and if that fails, I'm losing health or getting trapped, or dying. Or dealing with a cool down.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
swears removed

I stopped playing dying light for like 2 months to see if the constant crashes are going to get fixed. Nope. Was playing be the zombie yesterday on ps4 and it crashed like 2 times. And whenever i invade more than 1 person on the countryside the FPS is unbearable. Fix this chupacabra techland.

Played a game as hunter and was clearly winning, then okes complained of some bug? They then asked if i could rejoin/restart the match. I do that and next thing they are destroying me. Like 3 swings within 2 seconds and killing me as i touch the ground after letting go of gp in air. Also they were always "sitting" in the air after i gp them near a solid object. Slicing me halfway across the map ect.. Is this purely lag? If so then it was very sneaky in that i never felt there was a bad connection until they said they were getting lag. Every death felt artificial or wrong. You can tell when you should have died or not. If your decent..

Edited by nickmad92

There is something wrong with accepting tackle input. Sometimes i'm just running holding shift+E and tackle won't initiate, i have to release E and press it again.

I have same problem..

Played a game as hunter and was clearly winning, then okes complained of some bug? They then asked if i could rejoin/restart the match. I do that and next thing they are destroying me. Like 3 swings within 2 seconds and killing me as i touch the ground after letting go of gp in air. Also they were always "sitting" in the air after i gp them near a solid object. Slicing me halfway across the map ect.. Is this purely lag? If so then it was very sneaky in that i never felt there was a bad connection until they said they were getting lag. Every death felt artificial or wrong. You can tell when you should have died or not. If your decent..

hunter lag and getting booted back to the dashboard have been getting worse, too

i mean lag while playing as hunter

Edited by BlankSlate

There is a exploit for dodging hunter when groundpounded off a roof into the air at whatever height. Executed many times now. Was wandering how lag could be that bad at times.

Also is grapple still allowed to hurt me? Thought that was ended.

There is a exploit for dodging hunter when groundpounded off a roof into the air at whatever height. Executed many times now. Was wandering how lag could be that bad at times.

Also is grapple still allowed to hurt me? Thought that was ended.

Yes, the grapple is still allowed to hurt you. However, the damage has been nerfed.

Also, a grapple cancel after a GP off a roof is kinda lame... this is allowing the humabs to mid air dodge a tackle which ends mostly with a DFA. This is one of the only times I know a tackle will land since 90% of ground tackles are evaded from the sides and even behind due to lag.

Another issue is the recovery time of survivors if ground pounded into an objects. I had done this the other day and the survivor was able to dropkick me before even hitting the ground because a small fence pole kept him near me and reset him before my GP animation. Wish I had the video.....