I seen that glitch video to bypass matchmaking rank i cant get it to work if anyone here can do this glitch add me i dont know what im doing wrong but i wanna get it working add me on ps4 Mr_Tippy99

Yeah sorry tippy couldnt jump online yesterday with work n study. Its a pretty simple process of just backing out to the menu and going back into zombie lobby and hoping it works. Although I should note, it does seem to depend on the speed on your connection. If you have a slow connection (or someone is using a LOT of your bandwidth I.e. Netflix), then it doesnt seem to work. Try freeing up your connection and trying it. Otherwise just try joining the community and joining random player's games.

I just want to point out, again, that these methods arent something we should HAVE to resort to.

If they just expanded the MMR a bit we would have more players to choose from. Theyve done it before with updates. I remember a time when in the MatchMaking column, 5 green boxes meant equivalent to your rank. 4 green boxes meant they were "decently" experienced with NH. And then 3 yellow boxes and 2 yellow boxes meant they were pretty inexperienced. And that is WITHOUT the exploit.

It was happy days when they did this. ALWAYS found a game. Then, alas, it was removed. Back to never finding a game. All they need to do is have the 4 green boxes show upand that would be enough games to choose from.

Im about to wire up and try it again he just said you had to be quick and i am and i attempted it over 20 times

Bro i counted 10 times of me trying i cant get it to work ive about had it with this i want MMRA removed because there are barely any ultimate survivors i can find the games boring.

Bro its my vid. I uploaded that.

Jumped on last night and it worked first load through. Vsed level 15s on countryside. Like I said before, ive noticed that internet connection speed seems to affect your chances. Check your net. Ethernet to your router. Get everyone else off the net. Might help.

Also, the music that plays during the zombie loading screen, has 2 sections. It goes quiet about halfway through loading. Hit x then. Not as soon as possible. Seems to help.

I just fought a hunter that is legendary level 1 does this mean what I think it does and how many new levels does the hunter have and what skills get unlocked

Lol that was probably me. I don't know how I got it. I'm extremely skilled maybe they give it when you level up to 60 or do enough. Idk

[PC] Sudden Credits Roll - it happen at least 3 times during 2 weeks to me, 10 seconds after i joined as NH i saw this thing and game quit to main menu (is there a hidden campaign for a hunter or what?), the other time i died in the match and same thing happen:

post-9253-0-51313600-1460662197_thumb.jpg

Edited by sanjyuubi

Hey Everyone!

We are working hard to get BTZ completed for "The Following" release and are diligently squashing any bugs we may find.  The problem is, we may not always catch them all and that's where we could use your help!  This post here is where I'd like everyone to write about any bugs, glitches or exploits they may have come across while playing BTZ.  Let us know about them now so we can do our best to kill 'em off in time for The Following!

Here a list of some things that I can already to you are fixed/tuned for BTZ in general when 'The Following' releases.  

1. Fixed an issue with the Shield negating stuck spits.

2. Bullet damage to Nests reduced  

3. 2 Handed Heavy damage to Nests reduced

4. Tackle Damage to Nests reduced

5. Hunters "UV Heal" skill is much quicker (I really like this one...it allows for some new tricks)

6. Survivors flare cooldown cost is only applied if the flare was successfully thrown

7. Grappling hook cooldown cost increased

8. Fixed Grappling hook 1hit zombie defenders

9. Timeout loss for AFK 

10.Timeout loss for Non-interaction (Survivors don't attack nests or interact with Hunter)

11. Survivors have 0% chance of winning Invasion rewards until at least 1 nest is destroyed

12. Outside damage mitigated while in PVP grab states (tackle, dropkick, pounce etc.)

13. DFA commitment.  Survivors cannot quick roll out of a DFA attempt.

14. Fixed an issue with the Hunters 'cancel grounpound' input not being read if initiated early.

15. Fixed Hunter being blocked by Survival packages

16. Fixed Hunter Groundpound input not registering

17. Fixed Hunter UV block timer pausing while in PVP grab states. (would allow the Hunter to have the UV Block skill active longer than intended)

18. Fixed an issue with Shield NOT blocking a spit when it should (was checking angle to other player instead of angle to the spit itself)

19. Fixed an issue where Survivors could use the 'forward roll' skill to negate fall damage from a Tackle

20. AOE knockdown on successful tackle  (Hunter)

21. Reduced wall hit stun for Survivors after being hit from a Groundpound

22. Fixed Hunter not receiving the win bonus XP for Humans cowering in fear

Lot's more has been tweaked as well!

Feel free to PM me if you want to let me know of some exploit but don't want to post it for everyone to see!

(Please don't post "-So and so- is a Hacker!!!!  PLZ bring Banhammer!!!"  We are just looking for bugs in this post.  Thanks!!!!)

(edited to show additional fixes)

My thread shows how the entire gamemode is still a bug: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12183-techland-please-balance-be-the-zombie-mode/

Lol that was probably me. I don't know how I got it. I'm extremely skilled maybe they give it when you level up to 60 or do enough. Idk

No it was XXSHADOWBLDEXX found a few more guys that have it I haven't ever fought your hunter but you can join anytime gt IIXCHARONXII I eat apexs for breakfast

Edited by Sharkbait253

No it was XXSHADOWBLDEXX found a few more guys that have it I haven't ever fought your hunter but you can join anytime gt IIXCHARONXII I eat apexs for breakfast

My hunter have Legend level too. It's propably what you get after reaching lvl60, my friend saw a hunter with lvl250 (you can find screenshot in this unaswered topic ) Are you playing on console?

I seen that glitch video to bypass matchmaking rank i cant get it to work if anyone here can do this glitch add me i dont know what im doing wrong but i wanna get it working add me on ps4 Mr_Tippy99

This definitely doesn't work on PC, tho you would be hitting up low levels anyways, that wouldn't be fun for any party.

Another good way is to find games from the Dying Light Steam members area, go join game from there with any players "currently in game" on PC. There would be a way to use the Steamcommunity API to probably list all players currently in game, though no way to sort or determine what game type they are playing.

This one is weird...and almost game-breaking.

On multiple occasions, as an NH, as I looked at humans fighting the 2-3 "defenders" at my nests. I tried to attack while they were distracted (like the tips and tutorial says), but the issue is simply put: Friendly fire.

The NH cannot attack alongside the defenders aside from Spits which are easily dodged. If a NH uses groundpound against a human while he is attacked, the AOE will kill or ragdoll the defenders, rendering them vulnerable to quick finishers and if you miss the groundpound there is no more virals to save you, resulting in a lost nest.

The same apply to tackles or pounces (when you have the pounce-slam upgrade), the NH cannot connect a tackles without the AOE affecting the defenders. 

The humans cannot hurt each other, except if they somehow blow an ally up alongside the NH (but they can revive them anyway so...), but the NH neutralize his allies with almost all his attacks except the spits. Even the claw attack stuns virals and sometime trips them.

To link to one of my earlier posts, flipping/tackling a buggy will not affect humans at all but will kill any unlucky but crucial defenders.

If strategy is supposed to be a key aspect of the NH, attacks from the NH should not affect defenders, just like attacks from humans are not harming others humans.

Also

Many times I pounced someone from behind but just before the "grab" animation happens (I'm like, 4 inches from the human) time seems to almost stop, my tendrils suddenly wrapping in slow motion. and everytime his UV light magically cancelled the pounce, even if I was behind him, sending me over the guy, and often victim of a OHK from one of the new weapons that escaped the patch. Pulling off a pounce that is supposed to be unblockable and seeing this a few times is unbelievable.

Be it an exploit or a bug, this is one of the most weird thing to ever happen in BTZ, and that's saying something. (This is on Xbox One)

Still searching.

yeah i agree the hunter GP/Tackle shouldn't affect zombie but it's small issue not game breaking :)

regarding your pounce issue, there are a small amount of time for a survivor to turn around and use his uv to deflect your pounce, before your pounce kill him, that's what probably what you are seeing and with lags it will show you are sometime in slow motion, that's why is more better to pounce near them so they don't have the time to turn around and use his uv. or use uv spit first :)

This one is weird...and almost game-breaking.

On multiple occasions, as an NH, as I looked at humans fighting the 2-3 "defenders" at my nests. I tried to attack while they were distracted (like the tips and tutorial says), but the issue is simply put: Friendly fire.

The NH cannot attack alongside the defenders aside from Spits which are easily dodged. If a NH uses groundpound against a human while he is attacked, the AOE will kill or ragdoll the defenders, rendering them vulnerable to quick finishers and if you miss the groundpound there is no more virals to save you, resulting in a lost nest.

The same apply to tackles or pounces (when you have the pounce-slam upgrade), the NH cannot connect a tackles without the AOE affecting the defenders. 

The humans cannot hurt each other, except if they somehow blow an ally up alongside the NH (but they can revive them anyway so...), but the NH neutralize his allies with almost all his attacks except the spits. Even the claw attack stuns virals and sometime trips them.

To link to one of my earlier posts, flipping/tackling a buggy will not affect humans at all but will kill any unlucky but crucial defenders.

If strategy is supposed to be a key aspect of the NH, attacks from the NH should not affect defenders, just like attacks from humans are not harming others humans.

Also

Many times I pounced someone from behind but just before the "grab" animation happens (I'm like, 4 inches from the human) time seems to almost stop, my tendrils suddenly wrapping in slow motion. and everytime his UV light magically cancelled the pounce, even if I was behind him, sending me over the guy, and often victim of a OHK from one of the new weapons that escaped the patch. Pulling off a pounce that is supposed to be unblockable and seeing this a few times is unbelievable.

Be it an exploit or a bug, this is one of the most weird thing to ever happen in BTZ, and that's saying something. (This is on Xbox One)

Still searching.

Edited by Nova Scotia

Glitch found where humans are hiding in the sewer tunnel to the goon in Slums. They are able to shoot and shine UV through the ground while being immune to spits the other way. Here is a video of the spot and 2 humans hiding there.

Thank you for looking into it. Keep hunting!

Glitch found where humans are hiding in the sewer tunnel to the goon in Slums. They are able to shoot and shine UV through the ground while being immune to spits the other way. Here is a video of the spot and 2 humans hiding there.

Thank you for looking into it. Keep hunting!

that's a super old glitch and probably isn't going to get patched. Best thing you could do in these types of situations is leave them there and get the time out victory.

You have to be kidding.

No not really last few matches I've played that's all they do I haven't found an effective counter for when they uv block uv spit smash and pounce I've thrown flares and somehow get pounced just outside of them. Sometimes I can drop kick but they still spit smash and that's not counting when they come in from above hell I can't even dodge most normal ground pounds it seems like the radius is always changing in favor of the hunter I think they need to reduce the area of effect if you can't dodge a ground pound by dodging two times without still getting hit