another item duplication glitch in 1.11

also weapon duplication glitch

If you want to dupe weapons, go to the trader, click on the sell tab. Make sure the weapon you want to dupe at the top. Scroll down and click on an item that has a multiple such as 10, when the box opens that asks how many you want to sell, leave it open and click the buy back tab, then the sell tab and the top item will be highlighted. Click OK on the sell box, and then go to buyback and buy the items back. This costs money, but is the only way I could find to dupe weapons since the item in the stash had to be lower than the item you were duping. I.E, you cannot scroll up.

another item duplication glitch in 1.11

also weapon duplication glitch

If you want to dupe weapons, go to the trader, click on the sell tab. Make sure the weapon you want to dupe at the top. Scroll down and click on an item that has a multiple such as 10, when the box opens that asks how many you want to sell, leave it open and click the buy back tab, then the sell tab and the top item will be highlighted. Click OK on the sell box, and then go to buyback and buy the items back. This costs money, but is the only way I could find to dupe weapons since the item in the stash had to be lower than the item you were duping. I.E, you cannot scroll up.

That must be a PC only glitch cause all the dupe glitches on console were patched

Infame bridge, i pounced one of the players inside the column and got trapped inside ladder chamber when hunter jumped off (the player was standing directly below ladder when i pounced him).

Maybe self kill option in such cases? They certainly didn't bothered to kill me there.

post-9253-0-10294800-1458371962_thumb.jpg

Edited by sanjyuubi

what's with the choose how you want to play you have to keep pressing a button for invasions on or off its really annoying this happens mostly after a hunter has left the session sometimes pressing a DOESNT do anything sometimes it it keeps popping up 50 times after you've made your choice

Fix grabbing a ledge after you've grappled and not holding on

Still getting tackled while using grapple after being gp off of roof

Fix the fact that you can be clawed from across the map

Fix the ground pound radius getting gped when I shouldn't be

Buff the humans now that you've made the hunter so fast

Fix this gp claw spamming bs

Fix the hunters gp and tackles and claws cancelling the survivors moves

Fix the fact that you can't pick up a downed partner the timer sucks and so does the one claw kills

Fix the night hunter gp and using tackles with in a dam dfa or drop kick animation

Rant over

what's with the choose how you want to play you have to keep pressing a button for invasions on or off its really annoying this happens mostly after a hunter has left the session sometimes pressing a DOESNT do anything sometimes it it keeps popping up 50 times after you've made your choice

Fix the fact that you can't pick up a downed partner the timer sucks and so does the one claw kills

Fix the night hunter gp and using tackles with in a dam dfa or drop kick animation

Rant over

So....you want the Night Hunter useless again?

the flashlight bug (where you can't turn them on) is making harder to play btz. its happen often to me now, especially when i joined with other player. it's still fine if the area have some light on, but not if the area is pitch black

and yeah that invasion dialog pop up is obnoxious too, and i don't know why it pop up to all players even they are not the one that are hosting. i mean its fine if it just pop up once and you confirm it once. but as of right now, it still keep popping up even if i already confirm it, this is the same as the buggy parts broken pop up,

and claw range need to be checked too, as i don't think it's just lag that cause issue, as is range sometime reach too long.

Edited by Nova Scotia

Rant over

I don't know if that is irony or not, but what you want is weird.

Tackling after gp off the roof is what supposed to happen, but in most games due to lag you can dodge it or at least you are reaching ledge while in hunter view you are 2 meters away from the roof.

Downed partner have to be clawed 3 or 4 times, it's certainly not 1 claw kill.

GP and tackles cancelling survivor moves is logical, don't you think? Would you be able to continue wrapping a bandage in real life when tackled with such momentum in the chest (you should be happy that you can stand up and swing machete after that)?

Edited by sanjyuubi

yeah it happen to me couple of times, from what i see the uv light suddenly become red (recharging) even if you still not using them, and immediately full the moment the pounce connect.

and it always happen when the hunter use uv block and jumping/tendril in front of you

What is the deal with the night hunter uv blocking and jumping up right in front in front of you and pouncing when you have the uv light on them

Edited by Nova Scotia

Tested this again hunter comes into sight hit him with uv light he hit uv block and got right in front of me I kept uv light on him he jumped up I followed him with the light then I saw his uv block go off for the pounce uv light was still on him and still 1/4 full and he got the pounce my light didn't even take any of his uv bar down

something is wrong with the bomber from horde spit, they now spawn at roof, sometime they spawn face to face from me and sometime they still even spawn near me after i die and respawn.

Yeah, I guess the game aims to have some percentage of survivors hit by horde spit to be killed, but the realization of this goal seems a bit lazy.

There are many tactical situations in which a survivor can only gain the advantage by taking the spit, as most if not all close range combos have been nerfed such that it is much more unlikely for Hunter to die in some 1v1 situation, at which point a sudden "death by statistics spawning in survivor's face" kills not only survivor, but interesting game play as well: survivor trying to get away, most probably with grappling hook, which exposes them, is a distracted/panicking target for hunter. Let the hunter hunt and the survivor panic.

It seems that the way the mechanic is realized, robs the hunter of many legitimate pounces as the finishing move at the end of tactical sequence, after successfully setting up the spit to hit their target. And the survivor is robbed of trying to escape to hide and lay low (or high :D). With quick pace in games, it should be evident how a survivor or hunter gets killed, which the kill notifications already do partially.

But "X got killed by Y's zombie horde" is insufficient because it feels like X never had a chance; as if X was mislead by game into believing they had a chance, and never saw the exploding minions coming in the first place.

I love the direct feel of combat in this game, but it is for this very reason that I believe the current realization of spit mechanic is out-of-character for the game. For some MMORPG's where combat realism isn't high priority, this would be ok, but I like Dying Light because combat is more direct, causal, and clear. And I'm fine with some statistical percentage at which survivors should die after taking a horde spit; but it should be achieved by transparent, comprehensible game play: seeing them coming and trying to evade, and succeeding or failing at that.

yeah it's already hard enough to find a high place in the following map, and it's stupid if now there's a percentage that human most die no matter what. they should still allow people to run from them.

and this is happen to me again earlier, while i'm playing as hunter, the survivor get horde spit, he use grapple hook in to a high building, and a bomber spawn next to him, and killed him, as i just about to pounce him

Yeah, I guess the game aims to have some percentage of survivors hit by horde spit to be killed, but the realization of this goal seems a bit lazy.

There are many tactical situations in which a survivor can only gain the advantage by taking the spit, as most if not all close range combos have been nerfed such that it is much more unlikely for Hunter to die in some 1v1 situation, at which point a sudden "death by statistics spawning in survivor's face" kills not only survivor, but interesting game play as well: survivor trying to get away, most probably with grappling hook, which exposes them, is a distracted/panicking target for hunter. Let the hunter hunt and the survivor panic.

It seems that the way the mechanic is realized, robs the hunter of many legitimate pounces as the finishing move at the end of tactical sequence, after successfully setting up the spit to hit their target. And the survivor is robbed of trying to escape to hide and lay low (or high :D). With quick pace in games, it should be evident how a survivor or hunter gets killed, which the kill notifications already do partially.

But "X got killed by Y's zombie horde" is insufficient because it feels like X never had a chance; as if X was mislead by game into believing they had a chance, and never saw the exploding minions coming in the first place.

I love the direct feel of combat in this game, but it is for this very reason that I believe the current realization of spit mechanic is out-of-character for the game. For some MMORPG's where combat realism isn't high priority, this would be ok, but I like Dying Light because combat is more direct, causal, and clear. And I'm fine with some statistical percentage at which survivors should die after taking a horde spit; but it should be achieved by transparent, comprehensible game play: seeing them coming and trying to evade, and succeeding or failing at that.

i have discussed it with the dev asking how the survivor could handle all of above, and he give some good idea but i have tried it and still way too op for me

so didn't understand why the dev won't fix this,

a hunter who use super running speed along with this GP after failed pounce is way too OP across the 1vs1 to 4vs1

basically the hunter now can spam GP, Tackle, Pounce, and have almost 100% their spit stuck to survivor

try to avoid when a hunter use uv block, use super running speed/tendril toward you and they are now behind/above you and he pounce you from behind/above, and if you manage to throw a flare, he will just instead tackle you out of the flare area and pounce you.

The hunter may cancel the animation of a missed pounce by using a "moving GP" as soon as he landed. From there, he can: make an instant GP, or cancel the GP and flee.

Edited by Nova Scotia

I found a weird thing i don't know whether it is an easter egg or glitch. me and a couple of friends were messing around and one of my friends died, he spawned back underneath the world on a concrete block, with 4 cars next to him in a line, they all had statues on it except the first one. ive never came across this and i spawned there when i done what he did. i dont know if anyone has seen this but it was weird, pls reply.   Iv'e also got some pictures.

Edited by Arcade_boss

the statue is for next update https://www.facebook.com/DyingLightGame/videos/688051331337916/

don't know if its an easter egg or a glitch, but my guess is the latter one.

I found a weird thing i don't know whether it is an easter egg or glitch. me and a couple of friends were messing around and one of my friends died, he spawned back underneath the world on a concrete block, with 4 cars next to him in a line, they all had statues on it except the first one. ive never came across this and i spawned there when i done what he did. i dont know if anyone has seen this but it was weird, pls reply.   Iv'e also got some pictures.

i have discussed it with the dev asking how the survivor could handle all of above, and he give some good idea but i have tried it and still way too op for me

so didn't understand why the dev won't fix this,

a hunter who use super running speed along with this GP after failed pounce is way too OP across the 1vs1 to 4vs1

basically the hunter now can spam GP, Tackle, Pounce, and have almost 100% their spit stuck to survivor

try to avoid when a hunter use uv block, use super running speed/tendril toward you and they are now behind/above you and he pounce you from behind/above, and if you manage to throw a flare, he will just instead tackle you out of the flare area and pounce you.

Maybe the hunter and Be the Zombie just developed into a separate thing?

Like people chanting "the hunter should be feared!" as if this had been written and decided in some authoritative book on the subject somewhere instead of advertising; therefore demanding a hunter on steroids. That wish came true and perhaps it is a fitting beginning of the end chapter for the game mode: you guys wanted an OP hunter...

Wait! I'm not such a fan of US muscles-speed aesthetic... Hunter should be slim and tall (therefore fast, like swim athletes), have a wardrobe with different colors of translucent skin, some outfits, and some funky hunter friends: I wanted more player choice and stuff like two hunters, less the speed-OP steroid baywatch kind. :D 

Old school classical stuff posted more than a year ago still looks awesome:

Spitsmash shouldn't be available to use when you doesn't have that abilty, the night hunter rises his arms and is stuck in that position (should at least work as normal Ground Pound, right now i have to cancel it), same thing with 1 spit.

Edited by sanjyuubi