New bug found.  Well, I'm guessing it is as I haven't seen another NH driving a buggy lately!  I will edit and post the youtube when I get it uploaded to show how, but in essence I was able to grapple low to the ground through a human spawn point and the spawn dune buggy button popped up.  For S&G I held square (PS4) and it put me in a buggy.  My L2 and R2 buttons worked but was unable to fully function if it had duel purpose for the NH.  Tested it a few times and still was able to, luckily survivors helped out with this to give you a glimpse of the bug.

I sort of like this one though, just saying :P

12783576_10153857706774070_7448573892428

Devs, please, don't remove this bug, it's hilarious! :) I laughed so much!

Edited by sanjyuubi

yeah, waiting for the upload, sadly I wasn't paying attention to recording and only got the driving bit after I had gotten into the car.  Gonna try to duplicate the bug to show the rest so they know what's going on.

That is funny!

Two questions: Why does the NH hear the hacking tool beep or whatever it is.  Two, can a survivor get in the buggy and ride with the NH?

That is funny!

Two questions: Why does the NH hear the hacking tool beep or whatever it is.  Two, can a survivor get in the buggy and ride with the NH?

1. Maybe he was Crane! that's why he can hear that sound too (he probably ate the tracker after changing to NH).

2. LMAO        Hunter: where u want to go sir? i will be your chauffeur for tonight.

Crane: Umm.. to your nests maybe?

Found another bug where Hunter can't open doors in houses on the countryside map shown here, this could get a hunter stuck in a house and trapped potentially:

Here is a strange flare that could not be ground pounded after multiple times and no one behind me to add another flare to that spot, either that or is was thrown below the roof and was going through?:

Here is more footage of a human dodging the hunter tackle mid air:

the first one you stuck after you pounced, it is an old bug that sometime pounce cause you to go under the map or in your case go through a wall and cause you to stuck, btw you are indeed rude, they opened the rolling door so  you could escape but you kill them instead.

the second one that door in the following map can't be opened by human too, the only way to get in is by going through the window near the roof, and sometime nest also spawn there, that place is deadly for human since there is so many tree that cause uv light to be blocked, and hunter can just wait on the roof

that dodging tackle as the dev have said its probably in the human side he already land, so he could tackle but due to lag it not yet show he landed yet so it show he dodging mid air

and that flare that can't be ground pounded is not on that roof you gp'ed but on the next roof

Found another bug where Hunter can't open doors in houses on the countryside map shown here, this could get a hunter stuck in a house and trapped potentially:

Here is a strange flare that could not be ground pounded after multiple times and no one behind me to add another flare to that spot, either that or is was thrown below the roof and was going through?:

Here is more footage of a human dodging the hunter tackle mid air:

the first one you stuck after you pounced, it is an old bug that sometime pounce cause you to go under the map or in your case go through a wall and cause you to stuck, btw you are indeed rude, they opened the rolling door so  you could escape but you kill them instead.

the second one that door in the following map can't be opened by human too, the only way to get in is by going through the window near the roof, and sometime nest also spawn there, that place is deadly for human since there is so many tree that cause uv light to be blocked, and hunter can just wait on the roof

that dodging tackle as the dev have said its probably in the human side he already land, so he could tackle but due to lag it not yet show he landed yet so it show he dodging mid air

and that flare that can't be ground pounded is not on that roof you gp'ed but on the next roof

I can believe lag for the tackle air dodge, but looks hell suspect.

I wasn't rude bro, it's debatable to their true motives but looked like they tried to block me in for a quick kill otherwise they would have stood outside waiting for me to come out, as if you'd trust any one that says come up against the door as they open it and as if you'd stand behind the hunter about to gp! Did you think they where gonna come in for a chat? Nah delusional >< As soon as my gp hit one of them i knew i had to act fast... Dying light politics lol

Nah the flare i'd say it was below the roof, as that is all one prefab, no two buildings or levels there. But i think will remain a mystery.

Now that you mention it i will present to you a big hole in that logic:

1. Human dodged tackle because he was on the ground in his game (it's rather hard to believe that he fell faster in his game cause due too lag he should be hit by GP a bit later than in hunter game)

2. Human dodged tackle from behing because he was facing you in his game

3. Hunter got sliced/bludgeoned by human while being away for 10 or 20 meters because hunter was standing beside the human in his game

If human can kill me while i am far away just because that i wasn't at his side, then why can't i tackle human if he is in air and turned back in my game?

Edited by sanjyuubi

Isn't the player being invaded always the host? So what they see would be the "true" image.

Yes this is true, at the end of the day with delays before and after on both sides this is fact.

My video above shows a mate as host who was the lag source in those instances, he was having issues with his connection and made for some hilarious games. If you can gauge the delay before the others do you can use it to your advantage.

Yes this is true, at the end of the day with delays before and after on both sides this is fact.

My video above shows a mate as host who was the lag source in those instances, he was having issues with his connection and made for some hilarious games. If you can gauge the delay before the others do you can use it to your advantage.

Does this explain why some humans are able to dodge tackle after GP before they touch the ground? I found it rather not possible unless my GP was miraculously done faster in host side than in mine.

So... here's a new one! Kind of funny, actually.

I was mucking around with a friend as Humans when a Night Hunter joined. All of a sudden, we were warped to a random field, stripped of our inventories, and given the Uranophobic Fabaceous Ornithomance and three pistols.

We made it to a Safe House afterward and found our inventories intact - no harm there. Just very odd!

This was on PS4, Normal Mode, Countryside, 3 people in match, but only 2 were warped. (Luck_Mod and I)

sound like a UFO movie :D

maybe it have to do with the unknown strange rocks (meteor rock) that you can collect in game and put it on the roof :)

even in one of the letter it implied there is an alien and that virus probably is from them.

glad you are playing as human, maybe post that video instead your usual zombie video :)

So... here's a new one! Kind of funny, actually.

I was mucking around with a friend as Humans when a Night Hunter joined. All of a sudden, we were warped to a random field, stripped of our inventories, and given the Uranophobic Fabaceous Ornithomance and three pistols.

We made it to a Safe House afterward and found our inventories intact - no harm there. Just very odd!

This was on PS4, Normal Mode, Countryside, 3 people in match, but only 2 were warped. (Luck_Mod and I)

Edited by Nova Scotia

I'm glad now the dev are replying more and be part of this community

but they still take too long to release a patch,

i know coding is hard but they could release a small patch first before releasing another patch that take long time to fix,

quest bug & balancing bug usually doesn't need time to fix it, so i don't understand the reason to delay it.

example the OHK nest, it's already more than two weeks since they recognized it as bug, but till now they still haven't fix it yet

so please be faster releasing the patch :)

here is the list of the current bug

1. OHK nest

2. Buggy in btz sometime their parts are mysteriously gone / changed to lvl 1 part, and their skill need to be set-up again

3. Zombie on nest sometime flickering (or keep changing)

4. Zaid flare in some btz game are not working (dissapear the second after being thrown)

5. The game crash when a hunter is connecting or when in the middle of the btz match (all of the players in the game crash including the hunter) (PC, Windows 10 x64)
    before the crash it show some screen from previous minute ago

6. Lag or Fps drop when a new players joining in the middle of the match especially in 3vs1 or 4vs1

7. When joining players in coop mode, and  their story mismatch sometime it can cause you to skip mission or make your completion stuck to 98% even when you done all the mission

8. Volatile moves like lightning when chasing a buggy (or sometime even when you are out of your buggy)

9. Flash light automatically turn off when you enter a buggy and getting out of buggy (or maybe because the buggy flash light and human flash light have the same key)

maybe change it so when the human turn on the flash light and get inside the buggy, the buggy will also turn on the light, so the human will still  have the flash light turned on when getting out of the buggy

10. When you are kicked out or drop out a coop, you will spawned to the first time you enter the following (the cave)

11. Buggy parts suddenly goes to 0% even when they are at 100% before driving it

12. One of the unknown stone is impossible to get, as it respawn in hunting hut when you are near them.

13. Vendor doesn't sell ammo in hard mode, but sell it on normal and nightmare mode

14. When you use two handed weapon, and use grappling hook, a hammer/axe slashing sound is heard.

15. Potion/Booster last shorter than pre-update

16. Volatile can still detect you even when you use camo potion

17. Missing person quest should indicate an area since many are misguided thinking it was not

18. Allow us to disable Chromatic Aberration as it can cause dizziness to certain people.

19. Motion blur still showing up even when the option have it disabled.

20. and most of all make changes to the game, change the address to important thing like health, energy or encrypt it to make 3rd party tool not working anymore.

as some people still manage to cheat even in vac enabled game

and found  this duplication glitch on steam, haven't tried it yet

1) if a player manages to get two stacks,a stack 98 and 99 of supply drops they can use their storage to duplicate them easily by storing one incomplete stack (for example 98) and it will begin to draw twice as many from the complete stack for some reason and you'll be able to store the 98 stack three times.

2) while in the store quantity menu a player can select their outfits menu then switch back to the storage menu which for some reason lowers what is being selected while remaining in the quantity menu so you can store higher numbers of an item you have selected to dupelicate.

3) disconnecting from the internet while in the quatity menu opens a notification behind the quantity menu telling you that you are no longer connected. Once enter is pressed the player can freely navigate the select menu to choose the item and ammount he wants to dupe.

Be the Zombie...see the quarantine from the other side(get your a$$ kicked & get f*cked up by cowardly players)!

So, I've been playing that "Be the Zombie"-mode for some time, and here is a few things that really gets on my nerves and aggravates the hell out of me and that really needs to be addressed.

-Here's a few major issues that needs to be addresses and that needs to be done(at least according me)!

The spit:

-It really needs to be something done about the reload of the spit, it is way too slow, especially when you face more then 1 player! And even then it is changeling!

2 Firearms:

-People are using firearms when they get invaded, this really needs and has to be stopped, seriously, firearms really needs to be rendered useless against the Night Hunter, and we really needs to get a harder skin and armored, the Night Hunter gets killed way too easy! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: This pisses the hell out of me!!!

3 UV-light:

-UV-light slows down the Night Hunter too much, when you face more then 1 player, you neither stand, nor have a chance at all! Let us be able to use the tendril to be able to get away without loosing the grip!

Night Hunter:

-Night Hunter needs to be "Night Hunters"! Not solo nor single, but plural! Depending at the number of co-op players in one game, it really needs to be something done about and to be able to do co-op in. What I mean with this, it is that in the lobby for "Be the Zombie", people should be able to choose to partner up with other players as "Be the Zombie", just as you do when you play the ordinary game, but in this mode I would recommend up to 3 players, only to make it a bit more fair.

If you agree with this list, want to add or have other pointers, approves or disprove, toss this topic a line and let the programmers be aware about how this mode is "annoying and aggravating"!

...or if you prefer to let me know in a more direct way, my game-tag at PlayStation Network is: Gamer-74, and if you don't play on PlayStation, you can reach me on my Hotmail: from_sweden01@hotmail.com. Kindly put in "Be the Zombie"-mode so that I don't delete your message and put it as junk mail.

Edited by Gamer-74

"The Welfare System". Brought to you by Techland! We want to show you how much Pvp takes no skill. Post patch, which ever team is winning to much, you will receive one of our special Nerfs.

Handicapping and making your life more difficult! But wait there's more! These debuffs if your a NH last the entire match! And that's only the beginning.

"The Welfare System."-Awarding trash everywhere.

I'm glad now the dev are replying more and be part of this community

but they still take too long to release a patch,

i know coding is hard but they could release a small patch first before releasing another patch that take long time to fix,

quest bug & balancing bug usually doesn't need time to fix it, so i don't understand the reason to delay it.

example the OHK nest, it's already more than two weeks since they recognized it as bug, but till now they still haven't fix it yet

so please be faster releasing the patch :)

here is the list of the current bug

1. OHK nest

2. Buggy in btz sometime their parts are mysteriously gone / changed to lvl 1 part, and their skill need to be set-up again

3. Zombie on nest sometime flickering (or keep changing)

4. Zaid flare in some btz game are not working (dissapear the second after being thrown)

5. The game crash when a hunter is connecting or when in the middle of the btz match (all of the players in the game crash including the hunter) (PC, Windows 10 x64)

before the crash it show some screen from previous minute ago

6. Lag or Fps drop when a new players joining in the middle of the match especially in 3vs1 or 4vs1

7. When joining players in coop mode, and  their story mismatch sometime it can cause you to skip mission or make your completion stuck to 98% even when you done all the mission

8. Volatile moves like lightning when chasing a buggy (or sometime even when you are out of your buggy)

9. Flash light automatically turn off when you enter a buggy and getting out of buggy (or maybe because the buggy flash light and human flash light have the same key)

maybe change it so when the human turn on the flash light and get inside the buggy, the buggy will also turn on the light, so the human will still  have the flash light turned on when getting out of the buggy

10. When you are kicked out or drop out a coop, you will spawned to the first time you enter the following (the cave)

11. Buggy parts suddenly goes to 0% even when they are at 100% before driving it

12. One of the unknown stone is impossible to get, as it respawn in hunting hut when you are near them.

13. Vendor doesn't sell ammo in hard mode, but sell it on normal and nightmare mode

14. When you use two handed weapon, and use grappling hook, a hammer/axe slashing sound is heard.

15. Potion/Booster last shorter than pre-update

16. Volatile can still detect you even when you use camo potion

17. Missing person quest should indicate an area since many are misguided thinking it was not

18. Allow us to disable Chromatic Aberration as it can cause dizziness to certain people.

19. Motion blur still showing up even when the option have it disabled.

20. and most of all make changes to the game, change the address to important thing like health, energy or encrypt it to make 3rd party tool not working anymore.

as some people still manage to cheat even in vac enabled game

and found  this duplication glitch on steam, haven't tried it yet

1) if a player manages to get two stacks,a stack 98 and 99 of supply drops they can use their storage to duplicate them easily by storing one incomplete stack (for example 98) and it will begin to draw twice as many from the complete stack for some reason and you'll be able to store the 98 stack three times.

2) while in the store quantity menu a player can select their outfits menu then switch back to the storage menu which for some reason lowers what is being selected while remaining in the quantity menu so you can store higher numbers of an item you have selected to dupelicate.

3) disconnecting from the internet while in the quatity menu opens a notification behind the quantity menu telling you that you are no longer connected. Once enter is pressed the player can freely navigate the select menu to choose the item and ammount he wants to dupe.

We are looking into these!  Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated! :)

Found another bug, not btz bug though

22. When bozak quest is activated on your quest list, you unable to start a new games plus or change difficulty in campaign menu

this is a problem since when you done all the mission & side mission, the default selected quest will be bozak quest

I found a bug the other day when I had invaded someone in the Slums. Everything was normal until my hunter first spawned in the map. Instead of falling from the sky nearby the freeway or the usual spot,I spawned on the awning of a random building that was somewhat near the giant bridge. I noticed that all my HUD was entirely gone, and that the NH's arms weren't showing, though when I used tendril locomotion, the tendrils would show without the arms. When I howled, nothing would show anywhere in sight. I went to send a message to the guy I invaded that my game was broken so I was gonna leave, but after I went back into the game, I wasn't even able to look around or open the start menu. Shortly after, everything finally loaded in, and I ended up spawning in the usual spot and was able to play a normal game. This was on PS4.

Edited by GrandPappyWilliams