Can you elaborate on the problem?  The pictures show there are Horde around.

The picture shows horde around but they are unable to path to the player in that place.  I spit on him with horde at least 4 times and no enemies were ever close enough to the player when they exploded. For whatever reason the horde tries to come but they can't get there before they explode. And no before you ask the player didn't dodge, climb,  use a potion or anything..... he just stood there. Essentially the player is immune to the horde on ground level at that location.

Edited by Glythe

I found a location in Old town where Zombie hordes will never attack the player. Will post screenshots as soon as possible.

Pictures are uploaded below. Note that I tried horde spit about 3-4 times and the horde is unable to reach the player at this location.

Now that you mentioned it, i wondered sometimes why the horde spit used on fallen survivors isn't effective at all in some cases, like the horde didn't reach the guy or he survived explosion of one and only zombie that reached him. I wasn't concerned that much about that though so i didn't tried to reproduce that effect.

Some people use cheats to do this among other things.  Playing only VAC secure games will help you avoid these people. Under options->online-> set VAC to ON

Pete, you have to add big banner with such info when the game is launched or warning on the connection screen for hunter and on the bottom of screen when hunter is coming (only when vac is disabled).

Some people are not aware of that and they will be coming here to complain.

Pete, you have to add big banner with such info when the game is launched or warning on the connection screen for hunter and on the bottom of screen when hunter is coming (only when vac is disabled).

Some people are not aware of that and they will be coming here to complain.

I do want it to be more visible too.  It would have been nice if it was in the session settings as well.  We did just add loading/ death screen hints at the top left of the screen to suggest people turn it on.   Maybe we can do something else next patch.  If you have VAC enabled only VAC enabled Hunters will find you.  Likewise for Hunters, they will only find VAC enabled Survivors.

Do you remember which safe zone?  Or the general area?

The spawning of a hunter in safe zone happened before patch too, but it never happened during the fight, i can't recall the details but it was propably when i died and the last nest was destroyed soon after. Then i respawn in safe zone, heard a hunter scream and a menu pops up that tells me that i have to be connected to continue playing (there is paused image of hunter in safe zone in the background of a menu). I don't remember which safe zone it was (maybe a tower), because there was no point to pay attention.

Looking into it now.  This is in the Countryside?

This is one of the various cheats people sometimes use.  I've seen it before myself.  To avoid this, make sure you only play VAC secure games. In online options set VAC-> on.  

I'll see what we can do about this

Do you remember which safe zone?  Or the general area?

Yes this was in the country side.  I It all happened so fast that I don't know which safe zone it was exactly, but I know it was fairly large and had a few buildings within the walled/barbed complex, much like the first compound you get to in the campaign

Non interaction timer on nest or NH is complete bs on xbox I sat there for 8 minuets with a stop watch against some glitch campers and no timer initiated.

Just another waist of time like 50% of survivors.

Tackle dodge spam, nuff said. On a more serious note, being slashed mid jump. Players keep killing me mid jump/tendril a fair distance above them. I was told this was lag, but after it happening continually I decided to test it with some friends. On both my screen and theirs, I was a fair distance above them, but the slashes still connected.

Edited by Ahardie

then just abort

Why? Sure I might lose, but losing is all part of the game. I just mind having the fun interrupted. Zombie mode is kind of like an up and down rollercoaster for me. One moment I've somehow been slashed in mid air and i'm thinking 'what the hell'. But then I manage to catch an unaware hunter with a tackle as they round a corner and go flying into spikes, and I think 'damn that's wonderful'

Tackle dodge spam, nuff said. On a more serious note, being slashed mid jump. Players keep killing me mid jump/tendril a fair distance above them. I was told this was lag, but after it happening continually I decided to test it with some friends. On both my screen and theirs, I was a fair distance above them, but the slashes still connected.

It's probably because of the aim assisst for melee weapons. On one way or another, it must add a ghost reach when it follows the hunter.
I jump over the human when I take his second hit and I die in the air (at maximum height of my jump) because his third hit touched me, for some reason.

I agree with the fact that fail a ground pound, is an error that causes the death of the hunter. I have no problem with that. The hunter dies before the end of the "stun", logic. However, the survivor who performs TWO dodges backward and then can kill the hunter who had jumped (putting logically out of reach of his assailant), I have trouble with that.

What I want to highlight here is: the "no risk dodge-spam"

the survivor also made a mistake: He dodge twice. With a ground-pound, there 's only two possibilities: either you dodge properly with a single dodge and you have a chance to kill the hunter or the gp touches you. This additional dodge should not allow him to kill the NH. What I mean is that survivors can dodges without thinking and that work in 97% of cases. There the hunter should get out, he was wounded (30 hp) and will have to recover from failure. Instead of being killed in the air and out of reach.

It's probably because of the aim assisst for melee weapons. On one way or another, it must add a ghost reach when it follows the hunter.
I jump over the human when I take his second hit and I die in the air (at maximum height of my jump) because his third hit touched me, for some reason.

I agree with the fact that fail a ground pound, is an error that causes the death of the hunter. I have no problem with that. The hunter dies before the end of the "stun", logic. However, the survivor who performs TWO dodges backward and then can kill the hunter who had jumped (putting logically out of reach of his assailant), I have trouble with that.

What I want to highlight here is: the "no risk dodge-spam"

the survivor also made a mistake: He dodge twice. With a ground-pound, there 's only two possibilities: either you dodge properly with a single dodge and you have a chance to kill the hunter or the gp touches you. This additional dodge should not allow him to kill the NH. What I mean is that survivors can dodges without thinking and that work in 97% of cases. There the hunter should get out, he was wounded (30 hp) and will have to recover from failure. Instead of being killed in the air and out of reach.

You put all this far more diplomatically than I did, thank you.

I can confirm night hunters spawning in and dying in safe zones. I've witnessed it myself.

But something I noticed today was that I was playing against a widow maker by myself, and he was constantly spitting at me. I still beat him with 6 guys left, but the game really dragged on like this. Right when the game started and throughout, he spawned in and appeared to be getting spits and uv block rediculously fast.

I killed him and he spawned back literally instantly. Then he would come in and immediately exhaust all of his spits and uv block, then run away and come back, immediately using more spits and uv block. It was literally turning into spam.

Then when I play as the night Hunter I appear to be getting spits like we always have, rather slow.

So this is probably another exploit that hunters have discovered. Getting spits and uv block insanely fast.

Why did you guys give out handicaps? Buffing one side if they're losing is the worst and most unfun way to balance a game. The way people get better is by losing and learning. Not giving a night Hunter back to back nonstop spits and uv blocks. This takes the fun away from the game.

I can confirm night hunters spawning in and dying in safe zones. I've witnessed it myself.

But something I noticed today was that I was playing against a widow maker by myself, and he was constantly spitting at me. I still beat him with 6 guys left, but the game really dragged on like this. Right when the game started and throughout, he spawned in and appeared to be getting spits and uv block rediculously fast.

I killed him and he spawned back literally instantly. Then he would come in and immediately exhaust all of his spits and uv block, then run away and come back, immediately using more spits and uv block. It was literally turning into spam.

Then when I play as the night Hunter I appear to be getting spits like we always have, rather slow.

So this is probably another exploit that hunters have discovered. Getting spits and uv block insanely fast.

This isn't an exploit. I keep hearing about this. If your recking a hunter badly the game buffs him to the point as if it's a 4v1.

He's more resilient to UV and his spit regeneration is faster there is no exploit. They need to completely get rid of this. It's pathetic. This makes matchmaking require no skill. Now you have to be overly conservative of your spits. I sat and watched a team of 3 destroy 3 nest with 2 lives left because of my cool downs. There's literally other you can do. Techland needs to completely remove this from the game.

Whoever thought this up is a fool.

Edited by Hertz

Just tried the zombie mode but always get disconnect error on Xbox when trying to quick join. :(

After 10+ tries I could join a game and got level 2. But at the end I could not open my talents with the view button and chose exit. But now when I start again I'm level 1 again. :(

Maybe it was because I died just before the last nest was destroyed. When I hit view button it disappeared immediately (talent screen) and then when i chose quit in game menu it was not saved.

Is progress only saved if you put the talent point in?

Edited by Bl4ckSh33p

Hey Pete, 

1.  We have this issue where we (me and my friends) keep disconnecting from the game. I even got disconnected from my own game many times while playing single player. The message ' u have been disconnected from the game' prompted out and the matchmaking grayed out, although i am still in the game and could progress further as i was playing alone. 

2. I invaded this guy and he OHK all the nests each with a shot to the head using crossbow. I have the video recorded do u need it?

p/s: Funny thing is when i msg him asking about it, he defended his action by saying that it's a known fact that zombies in the movies get killed instantly by a head shot so it's legit. Plus, he mentioned a scene from the bozak's horde trailer that shows u guys head shot a zombie using bozak bow and its dead..  LMAO! enough to say that his messages made my day :lol:  

Hey Pete, 

1.  We have this issue where we (me and my friends) keep disconnecting from the game. I even got disconnected from my own game many times while playing single player. The message ' u have been disconnected from the game' prompted out and the matchmaking grayed out, although i am still in the game and could progress further as i was playing alone. 

2. I invaded this guy and he OHK all the nests each with a shot to the head using crossbow. I have the video recorded do u need it?

p/s: Funny thing is when i msg him asking about it, he defended his action by saying that it's a known fact that zombies in the movies get killed instantly by a head shot so it's legit. Plus, he mentioned a scene from the bozak's horde trailer that shows u guys head shot a zombie using bozak bow and its dead..  LMAO! enough to say that his messages made my day :lol:  

They know it, you can read in different topic about that.

There is yet another inconvenient issue that is not that much off problem in slums/old town (few complained about it though) but is escalated in countryside map. If survivor kill the nest and i kill him afterwards, he will spawn about 200m from next nest and he can call his buggy while NH have to travel 2-3km to reach him.

Edited by sanjyuubi

They know it, you can read in different topic about that.

There is yet another inconvenient issue that is not that much off problem in slums/old town (few complained about it though) but is escalated in countryside map. If survivor kill the nest and i kill him afterwards, he will spawn about 200m from next nest and he can call his buggy while NH have to travel 2-3km to reach him.

This is very true. I have to travel across the map. I don't mind some if these things because they are easy fixes but the fact that I can't legitimately blow a group of 3 or 4 out because I get nerfed to make it "fair"? BS. techland needs to revert it back to the way it was but keep everything else.

I thought this update was great until I noticed truly how unfair games are now. It makes matches longer than what they need to be. I fought a group of 4, they had 3 lives on the first nest, but I got nerfed hard. Spit regen was 1v1 at 2minutes, my energy bar drained as if it were a 1v1 which is like less than 2secs,the nest were chupacabra easy. There were like 2 per nest. Then at the 2nd to last nest my regen is back to normal. Such a waist if time.

This game whent from taking skill to requiring none. I 1v1 a biter the other day he was fairly new. I get to the 2nd of last nest and it takes 1 hole UV clip to drain 25% of his energy leaving him at 75%. He shot 4 spits a minute and UV blocks were less than 30secs?wtf?

This is coming from a Hardcore NH who knows the ropes. This is definitely the worst part of the patch. Handicapping a team or person because he is about to win so now the game drags on unnecessarily long? FOH.

GG To you SJWs

I'm still getting killed while in pounce animation.  I thought that was supposed to go away or be reduced?  Literally, full health, pounce, die.  Apparently, his buddies aren't affected by pounce knockback or something.  Weird.

A lot of players are 250 level legends, OHK nests with a pistol, etc.  I can see maxed out buggies as all you have to do is mow down the fields of zombie to level up driver skills, but I'm still level 5 or 6 legend.

Can't damage a human in his upside down buggy?  I didn't have time to really explore this as his friend was coming to the rescue, but I'm thinking that should have been an easy kill.

This is from just a few days the update has been out.  What else are folks going to discover to exploit?