Patch the fact that if survivors lose they are still awarded. The hunter gets nothing. GG foh

The Night Hunter gets 2,000 exp. bonus exp. each time he wins a match.

Edit: 2,000 exp. each time he wins is what I'm trying to say.

The Night Hunter gets 2,000 exp. bonus exp. each time he wins a match.

Edit: 2,000 exp. each time he wins is what I'm trying to say.

It is hardly a reward, you got 1000 if you lose, it helps on low levels but won't do anything special later.

Give the NH new outfits or forms!!! The form of a NH skeleton flying above the town would be funny one.

Edited by sanjyuubi

It is hardly a reward, you got 1000 if you lose, it helps on low levels but won't do anything special later.

Give the NH new outfits or forms!!! The form of a NH skeleton flying above the town would be funny one.

It would be so awesome if you could customize the look of the NH. Maybe you could earn certain outfits by completing tasks like getting 'x' amount of successful pounces, for example.

Edited by GrandPappyWilliams

I just stared a match with a guy named (Sub-Zero) he destroyed all my nests before I could even move 5 feet. Connection was fine, and I've never seen this before which makes me think it's a exploit. Literally all 5 nests just died and it said nests destroyed. This isn't a normal abortion.

key bindings no longer working.

Mousewheel up/down can no longer be used for tackle instead of the default E. It is no longer functional now and has to be rebinded to a keyboard key in order for it to work. (Possible cause of bug due to new hunter ability to tackle immediately after tendril)

New Grab function on the buggy by the night hunter cannot be rebinded.

It is the F key and unmodifiable. (Propose to change this function to be the same as the "Use"key. Alternatively create one more key binding called "Grab buggy" under night hunter key bindings)

I just was playing a game of BTZ and when I spawned as the zombie I spawned in the middle of one of the restricted zones and then died.

Looking into it now.  This is in the Countryside?

I just stared a match with a guy named (Sub-Zero) he destroyed all my nests before I could even move 5 feet. Connection was fine, and I've never seen this before which makes me think it's a exploit. Literally all 5 nests just died and it said nests destroyed. This isn't a normal abortion.

This is one of the various cheats people sometimes use.  I've seen it before myself.  To avoid this, make sure you only play VAC secure games. In online options set VAC-> on.  

key bindings no longer working.

Mousewheel up/down can no longer be used for tackle instead of the default E. It is no longer functional now and has to be rebinded to a keyboard key in order for it to work. (Possible cause of bug due to new hunter ability to tackle immediately after tendril)

New Grab function on the buggy by the night hunter cannot be rebinded.

It is the F key and unmodifiable. (Propose to change this function to be the same as the "Use"key. Alternatively create one more key binding called "Grab buggy" under night hunter key bindings)

I'll see what we can do about this

Everything was fine with the game until the patches came out, then my game started doing weird things like missing sound effects during night time, zombies sometimes won't attack me and this glitch with all the nests instantly dying. I've even tried to rebuild my data base and delete the game and install it again but it didn't fix anything.

Minor bug that a lot of players abuse the heck out of.

If a player upgrades their legendary level to increase bow damage they can instakill nests in one shot.

Very annoying bug, please fix this when you can.

There was an issue involving guns and bows.  We pushed a fix out to address it this evening.  Shouldn't be happening any more!

Everything was fine with the game until the patches came out, then my game started doing weird things like missing sound effects during night time, zombies sometimes won't attack me and this glitch with all the nests instantly dying. I've even tried to rebuild my data base and delete the game and install it again but it didn't fix anything.

I agree, the glitches that i encountered (there are few of them) happen after the recent updates.

My friend also complaint the same problem where the nests instantly get destroyed as what we have seen in the video above. In my game, the word 'amount' keep flashing (on and off) until the match ended (it appears near the nest bar), all nests get frozen even after u hit them (not moving at all although this is just the visual that was affected), the nests get destroyed very fast with shotgun, biters was hanging mid air and other weird stuff.

There are probably other glitches that are not reported. I hope u guys can fix these soon 

I found a location in Old town where Zombie hordes will never attack the player. Will post screenshots as soon as possible.

Pictures are uploaded below. Note that I tried horde spit about 3-4 times and the horde is unable to reach the player at this location.

Edited by Glythe

There still is no non interaction timer. I waited 5 Straight minutes because these kids were in a glitch and the game did not time out.

Only times out in safe zones or if inactive.

It takes 5 full minutes without being hit by damage or UV.  Survivors hitting either you or a nest with either will reset the timer.

I found a location in Old town where Zombie hordes will never attack the player. Will post screenshots as soon as possible.

Pictures or video will help.  Thanks!