Sign in to follow this  
kingsmall101

The Following (How Will The Night Hunter Aquire His New Abilities If There Are Any New Ones)

I just wonder what a nightmare it will be if there are new abilities for the hunter how he will get them. How will they give the players who are mutation 3 the new skills? It was already hard as hell having to re lose all my skills only to get a skill point like every 2 - 4 levels to just get one new power. Like there has to be better way than that.

Most probably it will be a passive one like a dodging ability to avoid the buggy or they just upgrade the current skills like the ground pound to overturn the buggy.

Seeing how the dev being silent about btz (except the fact that it will be included in the new dlc), i think they are focusing on the following main content or gameplay for now. That's why they will release the patch for btz together with the following so that we, the hunters will be occupied while they move on to developing the btz for the new dlc. 

Well at least that's how i see it. With that being said, I'm happy to be proven wrong  B)