Sign in to follow this  
Zoralink

So While There's (Hopefully) Some Balance Changes Coming, Are There Any Plans To Address Baits?

Kind of like this one...

Yep, right down to trying to blame you as a hacker.

Pathetic.

Starting to notice a trend, between the number of hidden profiles and people with VAC bans on record...

Dying Light is where these people go to die. (Metaphorically. As a last resort. Because they can. It's an expression, okay?)

I started playing Fallout 4.  Still trying to get the hang of the game.  I miss being able to jump on top of things!  It simply isn't Dying Light.  Running it at maximum and it just doesn't look as pretty.  But it's better than trying to get matches as a NH and then a good portion are players using some sort of exploit, mod, trainer, or hack.

Should we in general stop playing as Night Hunters?

I mean we are the reason survivors still play the game...

Heh, I should not have checked this topic while mid game with a guy exploiting in Camden's lab (as usual) in Old Town. It's to the point where I'm scared of anyone I see on Old Town because I'm afraid of the people exploiting there. I did know it was going to be trouble, because it's a guy I've run across three times in the past who exploits there, so urgh...

The temptation is extremely strong, but those few good games are so much fun.

But so much sheer bullshit to wade through first....

Yeah, Fallout 4 is a good game. I got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

EDIT: Seriously Techland, if something isn't done about this mode and the exploits, I don't even know what to say. It's just absurd. Seen so many 'ultimate survivors' who probably just got there due to doing this chupacabra. I get better matches from lower ranked people just because they aren't complete twats.

Why, oh why, do I keep playing this? This is becoming increasingly common as I near Apex Predator. Are these seriously the "Ultimate Survivors" I have to look forward to?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/404560514024554737/E0391562E459EFF4949120338ECF12244AD6C9E3/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/404560514024555207/6EF8FAED9A5984B530C608F938CC30B3D2DA64F7/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/404560514024577852/D51BFCF56AB017BF3C6432AF7E320A906B70696A/

At the end they were just instant killing my nests from their safe spot. Not sure how. Getting very close to learning to use Cheat Engine with the game solely so I can punish these idiots.

EDIT2: 

Yeah, as addicted as I've been to the mode for the past 2 weeks or so, I think I need to just pretend it doesn't exist.

It's just not worth it.

Edited by Zoralink