Sign in to follow this  
ChronicPanda

(Techland Please Read) Exploits Found In-Game Btz Match

Recently I've started playing BTZ mode again and I've came across an unfair player. This person was using exploits, which is really irritating after trying to find a decent match.

One of these exploits is a room that can be accessed only by humans. Some how, this room is able to allow a human to go under the slums map. Plus the night hunter can only open the door from the inside. Here are some images below, this building is located in some gas pipe area, which is used during a side mission to direct the flow of the gas "ends in an explosion".

Another exploit can also be found in this area. There's a yellow van across this building in which a player can get inside to,with the doors inaccessible. Also I don't know if this counts as a glitch or cheat, but the player was dropping a massive amount of items "disaster relief packages to be exact", which caused the game to lag/ lowering frame rate. This led me no choice, but to quit. I hope this gets noticed.

Sat_Oct_24_17_00_09_CDT_2015.png

Sat_Oct_24_17_16_27_CDT_2015.png

Sat_Oct_24_17_18_53_CDT_2015.png

Sat_Oct_24_17_20_47_CDT_2015.png

Actually, you cannot go in through the door, even from the inside. The player dropping the Disaster Relief Packages is an exploit. You can duplicate items up to a 999,999 stack. You can go under the Slums map as a Night Hunter and go around there like the Humans. Just don't fall or your game will crash (Zombe Hunter). There is also another thing I'd like to add. There have been some Night Hunters that I played with that I know are cheating. They add a machete in their hands and their energy could be drained. The machete one hits humans and had unlimited energy. I encountered Zombie Hunters like these only about two, three times already.

As much as I've liked BtZ, I've pretty much stopped playing.  Even the game mechanics that are working correctly (or as designed, I should say) work against the Night Hunter and experienced players exploit those weaknesses leaving an un-enjoyable game.