Sign in to follow this  
TouchTheInfinite

Weapon Max Damages Moderator/manager/developer Question

@ dread, you get all the other golds by turning in dockets and hard mode police vans.

I'm about 35% in to the hard mode, and very often I'm getting the same fantasy weapons.. Do golden machetes, pipes, katatanas etc, come from Old Town or something? Because I'm looting everything, and I ran the infamy bridge about 10 times now on hard mode. Same Gonus, Orders, Runes, Tribals... Never something new. 

I have completed normal and hard and after 500+ hours I have not found a gold, all my golds come from bozak dockets and invasions. I'm also not even sure you can find the gold skinned/fantasy weapons any other way than btz, never heard of one being found.

That was odd to me too, until I found that non-fantasy wooden smackhammer. 

So you got machete, katanas, even golden pipes from looting vans in invasions? I've tried testing that with a friend and we didn't notice any increase in better drop. 

Edited by Dread

gold skinned; tribal knife, loco, rune hammer, gonunaba

fantasy; smackhammer, skullmace, blade of order, battle axe of the titans.

anyhow ive heard about picking vans in invasions and have never tried, despite hundreds of van picks on hard ive never found a gold. ive won all 8 golds from invasions and a few in bozak dockets, all my golds mostly came from trading.

i always get those weapons that you listed playing against the night hunters, never found a gold in bozak or in police vans/demolishers havent found any different ones either I keep getting the same ones Getting a little bored now so looking forward to feburary when the following comes out

Where are Ferocious Sledgehammer and Emperor blow  ? They are nowhere in game even after lvl 25 survivor. Neither store nor chests having those two. Both were there before the patch but now no place to find them.

I think they removed all blunt weapons from the game except a few. The game is now full of blade weapons from machete to katana. Only chance to get blunt weapons from dockets, demolisher or night invasion. That is too very rare.