Sign in to follow this  
TheGeckoGamer On YT

2016 The Following!?

I love this game but really 2016!?

I remember buggies being talked about in March! I know it might be hard to make a big Dlc like this one but come on like really? This game is dying already, and to wait for another possible 5 months for Dlc is ridiculous! Many people have left this game already and more are going to. And If you wait all the way to the end of March to release it, it'll make it even worse. I recently read somewhere that "we are trying to make it have as little glitches as possible." That's straight up BS, I don't mean to bash but DAM. I have found so many glitches it isn't even funny, let alone that BTZ is basically a broken game mode that hasn't been fixed in 6 months LOL. 

Still love the game tho! 

I agree.

I've never seen DLC handled this way.

Firstly, software will always have bugs, so I know this "bugs" excuse is just is an excuse hiding their bad development. Techland still hasnt fixed or even acknowledged bugs from the original maps yet and I doubt that Old Town and Slum bugs will be fixed with the upcoming DLC. Moving along...

Then theres the "Q1 of 2016" bs which is basically another "soon", v3.0. The Following is DLC, not a new game. PC modders have made remarkable maps by themselves in the shortest amount of time. I dont know what Techland's problem, but it is beyond annoying at this point.

The reason they're releasing it late, is because they think by then the popular games would have less players and some would come back to Dying Light. But to be honest

BO3 would probally already have it's first DLC out.

The reason they're releasing it late, is because they think by then the popular games would have less players and some would come back to Dying Light. But to be honest

BO3 would probally already have it's first DLC out.

the entire video game industry centers around BO3

Well, this game is dead, and if they think the dlc in 2016 is a good time, remember that fallout 4 mods will be available on consoles in 2016. There are a ton of good games coming next year, but even if there wasn't, I'll be on fallout 4 a long time.

I'd think game developers would have realized by now that dlc after a year is way too long. There are still massive game issues especially at high levels, how do they think anyone is still playing this long?

I'd say it's a very bold statement to say this game is dead. I mean, coops is always full of people, as is Be the Zombie. There are always tons of people submitting new player made maps on PC, and you can always find people to do the Bozak Horde with. Honestly, to say that the game is 'dead' is pretty silly. Plus, the DLC needs time to be finished. It's not as if they have it done and are just holding it back.

Edited by Avenged Sevenfold

i really think the following was suppose to be next years game , but techland coped so much flack over the small dlc they gave us they decided to  include the following for us , that's just my take on it .

Well, I'm no judge of what a good DLC is, but the Bozak Horde and that other stuff didn't quite make me feel like I was getting my money's worth. 

But it's dead horse now - they acknowledged our complaints and now they're doing right by us. The base game is just an excellent piece of work in my opinion.. the DLC didn't quite add anything to the experience. I was expecting a whole lot more. The Following seems like the content we should come to expect in a $20 season pass for 2015, (or delayed to 2016). 

When a team sets the bar *this* high with their game.. I don't think it is wrong of me to expect future endeavors to be anything less! 

Edited by Wolfman

I must admit this game is the reason i got a PS4 sad i know, i have played over 200 hours and i am desperate to play the Following. It is very dissapointing that its going to be released sometime in qtr 1 next year. I too am starting to loose interest in the game which is a shame as when i played the game the wife would sit with me and watch. She asks if im going to kill any zombies and i say no ive completed it on the hardest setting and done the Bozak Hoard too ive lost interest in the game next year could be too late as i have moved on to the next game/games these being

1. Batman Arkham Knight

2. MGSV The Phantom Pain

3. Witcher 3

And with Battlefront coming soon i cant see me playing this game for a long long time....... Techland please release some DLC to keep us interested a nightmare mode be a start