Sign in to follow this  
element

Outfits / Weapons / Vehicle / Other

I would love to fight as the Michelin man and have a super weapon to go with it a tire that you can chuck at the night hunter. Being a robot would be fun with a chainsaw. I would also love a yellow vespa ss 180 with the a blue Rickenbacker 4001 left handed electric bass guitar. a purse with a brick in it would be a interesting weapon. throwing / hitting zombies with plushies would be fun. chucking tridents pinning zombies together or to the ground would be fun. flame thrower would also be intriguing. I wish I had some of my unique sword designs on here.  on Halloween week I would love to turn into a werewolf being able to tear zombies apart. random trophies for staring up a zombies skirt would be fun or t bagging different chupacabra zombies for 2 different trophies and a extra one if you get both. another weapon id love to see would be one like in scryed where his fist can launch zombies and kill them.

a scythe with a death costume, a pokey stick to poke dead bodies with, a whip to whip zombies and then it plays the whip it song when you kill the night hunter with it, a bladed boomerang and the ability to kick night hunters or zombies between the legs and having a special name for that kill. that's all I can think of right now ill add more latter  

Perhaps a Mercenary outfit with a gas mask? Special weapons to follow this costume would be... let's say a flame thrower possibly?!?!  :lol: It's always a good sign when the zombies are ROASTING! Perhaps a new weapon; a bolt caster or a grenade launcher:ph34r: Maybe a new type of blade!

Perhaps new TAKEDOWNS? How about some new EQUIPMENT! 

Extra Idea: How about they add Human pvp??? Where their no longer needs to be a night hunter for PVP action! 

Leave your thoughts down below on this idea.  :) 

We'll see where it takes all of us runners out there, whether you setup your safe house in Old Town or the Slums... New bombs and traps would be devastating. Do you guys agree?

Night is coming guys, so for now I have to head to my safe house! I'll post soon as possible!

Stay safe out there!

GOODNIGHT 

GOODLUCK 

I would also love a weapon that made the whatever part it was locked onto a zombie explode not just the head. so you could blow off both of their arms and legs like the black night from monty python