Joluk

Npc Movement

Hello Dying Light Dev Tool community,

I wanted to ask how to make people walk around so they are not standing on a save spot like with the "Life Place".

Greetings

Joluk

I too would like to know this... 

I've tried connecting the Life Places with Life Graph but when I test in game the npc still just sits there on the Life Graph.

Can anybody explain further or maybe somebody has a link to a tutorial somewhere?

I don't know about using life graphs but I've managed to find another way to do this using ,use-lp

For example, if you have an NPC called Bob and you want him to move to an NPCLifePlace called Bob01, here is what you would do:

,use-lp <<phase name>> NPCLifePlace Bob01

,ai HumanAI Bob

So on the first line, you say which NPCLifePlace the npc should move to, and on the second line, you just say which npc moves there

when this phase is activated the NPC will simply walk over to the new life place and automatically start doing the action

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: Now I feel stupid, re-reading your question, I thought you meant moving NPCs from one place to another but you meant make them move around, oops, oh well, I guess anyone who didnt know this already knows now..

Edited by Lord Calamari

Yes I already figured out that the Life Graphs have something to do with the movement but like the NPCs of Kazi my wont walk. 

@Lord Calamari yes this is also a methode and i will use this later :) if i find a way i will post it here. If someone else have one than please do it too