Joluk

End Of Cutscene

Hello Dying Light community,

so after playing around with cutscenes I asked me if there is a possiblity to "copy the coordinates of a spawnpoint into the cutscene", so when the cutscene ends and you spawn at the set spawnpoint the video ends fluently into the gameplay, without a little jump. Its hard to find the perfekt spot for the camera so that it looks like the video ends perfektly in the game. Clear what I meant? It's hard to describe :(

Greetings

Joluk

Hey man,

In your Movie Attributes under "m_MovieFlags" select "SetPlayerPosFromCameraOnEnd", that should get you the desired effect.

Hope this Helps,

Squirrel.

Sadly not :/ So my plan was that the camera moves to another spawnpoint, so the movie ends directly at this spawnpoint. But I dont know how high the players eyes are over the ground. So with your command the player is back at his position, but i want a new position without telepoting the player.

Thanks for your help, maybe now someone has an idea what i meant.

Greetings

Joluk

You can set SpawnPoint for cutscene, where player should after after. Go to Attributes window and an very bottom you should find m_AfterMoviePlaces field. Select this field and in viewport, while holding CTRL pracy RMB on SpawnPoint. Choose Add to..

You can set SpawnPoint for cutscene, where player should after after. Go to Attributes window and an very bottom you should find m_AfterMoviePlaces field. Select this field and in viewport, while holding CTRL pracy RMB on SpawnPoint. Choose Add to..

yes i know - this is how i get the new spawnpoint. But how can i make the camera end at this spawnpoint so the movie ends fluently into the game?

Maybe try to put one player tpp mesh on the map where the transition will be between the movie and spawn and place the spawnpoint or questhub inside the mesh

then end your movie in the player tpp head then delete the mesh and your movie will end in the player's eyes location.