Sign in to follow this  
SOUR NIGHTMARES

Glitch

i was doing a mission in co op and i was killed when i spawned in the nearest safe house my screen appears still blurry as if crane is still on the brink of death. His stamina bar is low as well and the effects that go along with that are active (tired meelee swings,tired climbing,ext) i have left the lobby didnt work quit game to main menu didnt work closed app didnt work.any suggestions techland ?

Another one that has just happened to me, in facr it is common, the auto-save, while I can understand that it can be uaseful.

I will explain, I am farming bolter tissue, not a problem, I quit to to something else, when I restart the game  it has put me on the highway, the part I am on is a part ehere I have NEVER been, it is as though the location is picked at ramndom, that is one part of the auto-save thaty I do not like. I will repeat, the location that it has put me is a place where I have NEVER been, it is the area where I need to search for Rahim, I do NOT want to complete that part and if people say that does not happen, it does and it has happened with me, or, it will put you somewhere as part of the quest, read what I have said, it is in area where

I have NOT been. This has happened when I am in the tower

, I have even tried to sleep the day and night, quit, re-started the game and yep I am in the that highway AGAIN, not in the tower where I would expected to be.

A bit more info, When I check quests, BEFORE it was showing thst the following was NOT completed, but when I quit and restart it is NOW completed, the part I am on about is Look for Rahim on the over pass, I have not looked for him but it shows that it is completed, not by me. Just managed to get smome nore bolter tissue, went back to the tower, waited until morning, quit the game and restarted, yep on the highway where I did NOT expect to be, what is going on, to say I am annoyed is an understatement, I do NOT want to complete this part, or be even close to it until my power is maxed out, the rest of my levels are maxed so I was just doing this to get max points.

I am very annoyed with that.

Edited by littletaff

Yeah i would say change your quest and play without doing any missions (weapon farm bolter farm) until you see the auto save icon activate on the bottom right corner. I dont know if it will work because that mission is like a two part mission and the second part is activated when you get to the bridge. Hope tha t works as far as your spawn goes.