Sign in to follow this  
bobbers

Techland Abandons Dying Light Mp

too late techland dosnt care, do you see them replying to anything about this? they messed up and now they are just waiting for us to forget about it...be the zombie is geared towards cod losers BECAUSE 1. humans can see you through walls???!?! WTF? terrible and absolute bad call. the guy that thought he should implement survival sense in mp should dragged into the street and booted bloody. 2.take hunter out of the name. please do it now because techland...how many hunters want their prey to see them on the other side of the map. soooo dumb. do you have hunting in poland? pretty sure you do...now lets ALSO give that prey the ability to A. drop kick you because even tho your strong enough to jump off building and ground pound, your dmg is useless.i could go on. B. UV lights dont do jack after so many feet unless you have alot of power....godammit techland read first for survival scav game dont you think a UV that powerfull should run out and need more batteries? oh wait i forgot theres a cord you cant see attached to his light! LOL.....make them have to find batteries for the UV light, jesus IT MUST BE NICE TO JUMP INTO A SURVIVAL GAME AT NIGHT AND ALL YOU NEED IS A WEAPON AND A SUPER UV LIGHT, THERE DONT BE WORRIED.

SO now with an update you give us a mere survival nerf spit that probably has a cooldown as long as the autobahn......so lets brake this down....

the guy making this stuff dosnt read from reviews and gives us that predicted . "I DONT CARE WHAT THE FANS LIKE OR WANT, THIS IS OUR GAME YOU DONT DARE TELL US WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED! WHO ARE YOU TO SUGGEST WAY BETTER THINGS!? THATS OFFENSIVE, HOW DARE YOU WE ARE TECHLAND...."

This is what you need to do before you multiplayer gets a very bad reputation.

-hard mode should have limited sense from both sides....this is hard mode not "OH I CANT SEE THE HUNTER/HUMAN OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY! MY ANXIETY AND SENSE OF SURPRISE AND ADVENTURE IS TOO MUCH"

-PROJECTILE DAMAGE as someone has mentioned, something to pick at

-UV BLOCK needs some sort of fix.you gave us a heal? thats it? are you completely serious? MAKE A BLIND FLASH FOR THE HUNTER blinding opponents

-ONLY NIGHT TIME HUNTER? damn im getting tired of this weird night stuff. i understand that hes sensitive to light like a vampire but way weaker. super weak. HAVE you not made enough MONEY of your suckered fan base that you cant go back to WORK and create more content? yes PICK UP YOU OVERPRICED CELL and go back to work and give us a challange, give us a feel of want and excitement. becuase im getting tired of 10 year olds that shouldnt be playing this game to begin with a reason to support all these things." WAHHH WAHHH I CANT SEE A CAMO NIGHT BEAST FLING THROUGH THE AIR....." your not suppose to!!!!!!! unless your good. its night. you have eyes and ears, let alone 4 people..... use them. "WAHHH WAHHH I CANT SEE THEM COMMING IN PITCH BLACK 4 FOOTBALL FIELDS AWAY WAHHH..." enough said

-HUMAN SIDESTEP - really you can sidestep your whole body length and more? not sure if the hunter can even sidestep...anyway that inhuman gross looking bad quality futuristic i got hoverpacks in my boots sidestep is too much. i realised u designed that just for the SOLE PURPOSE for the big guy that charges but you forgot how useless spit is at a low lvl. even as a human i can make it impossible for spit to hit me because.. A.theres barely zombies around to support the hunter, b humans are almost par agility wise and strength is a joke for hunters

-DAY ZOMBIE... now this was expected at launch but hey every company is doing false ads why not techland? WE NEED a zombie type runner, THIS CHARACTER SHOULD - be able to climb,sneak,stalk, be silent,tackle,hold other players in place or have zombie minions that you can tell what to do, have them follow you, be able to duck into sewers and MOST OF ALL BLEND IN WITH OTHER ZOMBIES, imagine being able to get close in a horde because he dosnt know who or what your really are until he goes for the regular chop.... BUT STEALTH IS KEY, and stealth is best option for melee only chars> HOW DID THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?!?!

-ADD MORE ZOMBIES these guys run around at night with no fear of an actual horde....must be nice to just be able to run looking to the sky for hunters with no real fear for being grabbed or walking into a spike pit.ITS LIKE once the hunter joins the game zombies are non existent unless you use the spit.

-ADD MORE ZOMBIE PLAYERS....LIKE 4v2

so to sum up this angry tiff.....get rid of the human sense in hard mode, or nerf it to 20ft, or a massive cooldown. create a day chaters with more zombie players can join like 2v2 or 4vs4. create chaos and fear for this side. because cod kids can show up here and ruin the immersive quality by drop kicking a monster zombie with no fear? if that were me and some brainless peon tried to do that id use tendrils to rip him like a wishbone.

it feels like you let your kids design the difficulty of the game.

so thats it for, ill be back to rant until this game is fixed if not ill be on a crusade to ruin this company with every game it releases and walks away from. its been almost a year, what are you guys doing?

Hello bobbers, i'm very sorry that our game did not live up to your expectations. We've been noting down all suggestions from our community, but implementing them into the game takes time. We always discuss what should be implemented and what not, how to get our game more balanced etc.. The thing is we care about every single player, and to get into everybody's taste is not an easy task.
We see you guys, we care, even though recently we couldn't manage to get in touch with you.

You guys are what drives us to pursue new heights. We are making games for you.

But not much to see for now......didnt saw much things the players wanted......example the ultimativ 100 site discussion about the HUD option....gets absolute ignlred by techland.....everybody wants it...but no one cares to add it ......

we will se when the following will release next year, when it maybe WILL release........ok it takes time to bri g new stuff, but i must say i really dont see anything since a half year....absolute nothing new.....no patches to fix big things, no little things to add....thats why sooo much people left the forum here.....at the beginning till the hard mode patch, the forum was full with 100 of people talking and so...now just few people here, because they lost the trust and patient....after the hard mode patch it happened nothing! Nothing......

it was so nice at the time where the hard mode added to the game, but after it totally silenth....2-3 month no developer answered or showed up here at this forum....

ifirst want to see real things, then just some talking and promising (for now it looks so).......and the following needs SOO DAMN LONG, cant believe it.....clear annou ced since 3 month ago and known since March....and now 1 1/2 after gamescom still not any idea of an release date....and it goes on! We got now the middle of the month and still NOTHING.....

people get annoyed and unpatient and will leave dying light for ever when it goes so on.....i am one of the hardest fans of this game, but i am so annoyed about the "SOON" and no clear statements!........

and the most terrible things for me it, that we have since june no NEW PATCH! This gamegot gamebreaking bugs and it seems like techland dont care and just want to save money to bring the patch together with THE FOLLOWING.......why dont we get little or big patches regulary every few weeks?..

it is just annoying.....and i care so much about that because i love this game so much , it is brilliant......but when no one cares so well about bug reportings, i see blackfor this game....examp, e the ONE HIT KILL bug......i started discussion it in MARCH with a big discussion here on this forum and dozens of topics about it....but no one of techland heared it and cared for it....2 days ago YOU answered the first time on it and reported it to FIX.....!!! A HALF YEAR AFTER THE BIG DISCUSSION STARTED??!!!.....i am very sceptical when it goes about "we care for every single player and his ideas", because it is not truth, the best examples are here on this forum....

I think techland needs to do something about players cheating or hacking on MP.

Because many players are cheating, hacking and modding the mp and we cannot do anything.

Some players does some modification on the game for improving speed.. accuracy hit.. and zombies bombers spawn on the human or around the hunter.

We need a option to report.. techland needs to make a rule about it. Its so boring to see someone cheating.

Be the zombie.. needs more one hunter.. and more players.. the game will be great.

You can imagine 8 vs 2? Or maybe 4 vs 2 ?

Techland.. do something about the cheats please.. this game is so cool for dominating of hackers.

Sorry my bad english.

I feel sorry for techland lol, gotta deal with constant barrage of incoherent ____.

I imagine you heard this "users are always right"...that's why the situation is what it is...

Either BTZ need at least 1 more zombie (different one) or 2 Zombie slots at least and more people...take a look l4d's versus...4v4 and was balanced...required teamwork all the time...ofc Survivor's until roto were abit unbalanced cause of medkits but now the game is in place...too bad no one plays it anymore :(