Sign in to follow this  
Kazi

Pursuit Breakers? (Uv Traps, Car Alarms, Bombs, Electric Fences Etc Etc.)

Greetings,

Can anybody show/tell me how I can set these up? I've been messing with the pursuit breaker module but cannot seem to set them up correctly without the editor crashing.

Thanks.

When it's crashing?

Hello Rafal,

I no longer experience crashing anymore since yesterday, but I still cannot figure out how to make pursuit breakers. Do you guys have a tutorial somewhere that shows us how to make them? And if not then is there an explanation somewhere on how to make these?

EDIT: However for what it is worth, the game was crashing when I attempted to test the map.

Edited by Kazi

Hey man,

Setting up pursuit breakers will take a little bit of work with damage boxes etc.

Typing it out would be quite long as well. If you want I can make a video tutorial for it, but in the meantime:

• Go watch the Developer Tutorial on Triggers where they create the arena, you can use what they have showed you there to create a custom pursuit breaker.
  • Alternatively: As you are able to put down the default pursuit breaker car (You can find it on Techlands default map), you will able to look at each individual piece of that car to see how they put it together.

Hope this Helps,

Squirrel.

Hey man,

Setting up pursuit breakers will take a little bit of work with damage boxes etc.

Typing it out would be quite long as well. If you want I can make a video tutorial for it, but in the meantime:

• Go watch the Developer Tutorial on Triggers where they create the arena, you can use what they have showed you there to create a custom pursuit breaker.
  • Alternatively: As you are able to put down the default pursuit breaker car (You can find it on Techlands default map), you will able to look at each individual piece of that car to see how they put it together.

Hope this Helps,

Squirrel.

Appreciate it man,

I'll take another look at the arenas tutorial and see if I can figure it out. However if you ever getting around to making a video tutorial of it could you drop me a line?

Thanks again.