Sign in to follow this  
Tshadow

Night Hunter So Over Power

The first if i fail one word or something it becouse im brazilian ! 

The night hunter is so overpower becouse 

1. Al time of i play the night hunter use uv block and trow the uv supressor and groun pound my flares or groum pound me a lot of times for me the groun pound have a couldonw of 10 seconds.

2.The uv supressor  have to be like the uv block or the uv supressor  or the pouch becouse  the night hunters don't stop trowing this

And i finish this topic 

Edited by Tshadow

I guess it's too late to tell the topic creator about this Pro Hunter community we have here.​ ​

You say this as if it's ever been pro survivor.

Go to any btz community and you'll see that it's always a majority of night hunters posting. Why? Because survivors have nothing to complain about.

Yeah, it's over powered.  Just look at my latest video and see just how over powered he really is...

To be fair SomeOldDude this clip wasn't particalrly unbalanced, other than the spit-sheild bug you did a lot of no-no's to land yourself in those situations. i.e wasting spits over long ranges, and ground pounding places where the survivors wasn't even close. Survivors still has the upper hand in general and too many tools at disposal. but this wasn't the best example of an unbalanced game IMO

Yeah, I'm still learning.  I need to work on my in-close spits and cancelling of spits and GPs.  I'm also too quick on a pounce sometimes--its like a nervous reaction to pounce when I see the [Q] pop up.

You're right I'm going to concentrate on my close-in game.

Yep, gotta change up my tactics.  Stop going for the win or even the kill, and concentrate on tactics.   Good players don't fall for what I've been doing.  Tried some close in stuff like Purrington and others have mentioned and even got a pounce on a player named AloneShow--first ever.  I don't know if anyone here has played him, but he is a strong (to me) player who doesn't rely on exploits, mods, or glitches.

Another game the tactics worked well and I even finally got a tackle on a survivor grappling up to my roof.  Though, that was after many, many tries.  It seems like it seldom gives me the opportunity.  It must be the timing, but either it doesn't go off or the player jumps over it.  I really wish I could perform a tackle without the prompt requirement like a GP.

I won't say anything about the other games where they insta-killed a nest seconds after the previous one...  I kept telling myself, "just practice tactics, just practice tactics."  ...and I could hear one of them chuckling at the end.

Yes, I mapped the "z" key to a mouse button.  That's what they are there for, I suppose.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic.

Does nobody really know how to dominate the night hunter??? I will give you a word of advice. Brutality. Never stop moving. If he uses a UV block then just start dodging in awkward patterns and keep that light on him. Also take advantage of the shield. It will counter a spit 4 out of 5 times. If you meet a spammer. Tackle him instead of dashing back for the ground pounds, Use a light small weapon like a wrench to tackle slash. If he shoots a spit and goes to tackle let him hit the tackle to get you away from the spit. If you meet the twirling spammer throw a flair down when you hear him get close and when he gets to you run opposite to him so basically beeline out of there or twirl his twirling. The nigh hunter. The night hunter relies on speed where the survivor relies on brutality. Timing is all the survivor needs because you can hit the NH when he is in the air before he hits the GP

Also the shield is not a but. It was made so the night hunter cant use a fatal and ensure his spit actually hits.

Theoretically The hunter has 4 spits UV suppression, Hoard Summoner, Survivor sense disabling, and the Acid spit along with a UV block. Mutation 3 also holds the UV heal. Where the survivor has the UV light, UV flairs, Grappling hook, and the ever so fun shield. 

In every situation the Night Hunter and survivor are polar opposites. If the guy has a shield out tackle or ground pound make the Spit hit. Or us an acid spit to weaken him while he waits for the other spit to explode. Can't run with a shield. take this for example The survivor can jump over the tackle that stopped the dropkick that stopped stopped the ground pound which stopped the survivors tackle. Everything is literally a counter From my jump to your Acid spit.

Edited by Ultimate-Survivor