Sign in to follow this  
Rick Grimes

Together Till The End

I've completed the Together Till the End achievement 4 times now.  Still it does not reward me with the mask nor does give me the achievement.  I've read this is very bugged for some people.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Bozak is a such a grind to not get the achievement over and over.

Edited by Rick Grimes

I've completed the Together Till the End achievement 4 times now.  Still it does not reward me with the mask nor does give me the achievement.  I've read this is very bugged for some people.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Bozak is a such a grind to not get the achievement over and over.

3 times here, but my friend got it our 2nd run on first try -.-

4 times now. God. So infuriating!

The worst part is that up until the very end of the game where all I had left was Bozak horde and collcetibles the game had been a 100% bug free and perfect experience. Now I have to get a friend with me to do Bozak over and over until I MAYBE get the achivement, and I did the 10 headshots on rais' men with the bow which was pure hell since the damage on the bow was laughable. Not only did you have to hit them in the head, you had to KILL them with a headshot, which is not explained in the achivement. Sigh..

Did you put blueprints on your bow?

I didn't the first 20 people I killed, but I did put upgrades on it afterwards since I finally realzied I could so it did a little bit more damage. I got the achivement now though for the headshots, but still struggling with together till the end.