Chrimera77

What's Up With The Night Hunter?

Yes, just equipping the shield does nothing as far as I know. It has to be deployed. I also believe you can have equipment deployed, change it out, and when you equip the next piece is already deployed. There is little to no lag whatsoever from a deployed shield to a deployed UV light.

I think there is a fundamental weakness to a shield which is why i dont use it. If you spit they will have to block it, then while they are blocking it they cannot uv. So why not go near them, spit, uv shield yourself then pounce when right near them(very near them). I dont believe they will have enough time to react to that. Or even while they are blocking the spit why not just pounce them really near before your spit explodes? I found that if a hunter pounces you from behind and he is very near you, you dont have the time to react. What you did to Mago was good but i believe you have to be closer. He had 0.5 seconds to react and uv you from behind which i could do also. But if you were nearer and pounce then it would only give him 0.1 second to react which is almost guarantee kill if you are right up behind him i believe. Usually when i get pounced its because of 2 reasons, i couldnt see them or they are way too close up behind me and pounce, i cannot turn around and shine my uv light in 0.1 seconds