Sign in to follow this  
Crinkels

The Following

So the new DLC, name is the title of this topic, is part of the season pass!!! Glad were getting our moneys worth. Apparently the new map is bigger than radio station, slums, and old town combined. Hope we get some new guns too🔫.

The only word I trust is from the official source, and while many gaming journals were inferring this was the case - I have a habit of being skeptical.

But the twitter confirmed it. It's included within the Season Pass. Waaay to go Techland! And thanks WB for not milking us.

When is this scheduled for release?

Good question. They've been teasing this map since February/March so hopefully soon. Techland has been weird about things as of late... There's no timeline on patches for bugs or logs, theres no timeline on the twitter dlc, and as of this post no timeline for this dlc.

Techlech simply teased with another video from February/March where we were first introduced to the dune buggy concept. When you think about it, we've learned nothing new, we've seen this teased months ago. This latest video is only great marketing to sell or dust off used Dying Light copies. This new map may be nice.

Good question. They've been teasing this map since February/March so hopefully soon. Techland has been weird about things as of late... There's no timeline on patches for bugs or logs, theres no timeline on the twitter dlc, and as of this post no timeline for this dlc.

Techlech simply teased with another video from February/March where we were first introduced to the dune buggy concept. When you think about it, we've learned nothing new, we've seen this teased months ago. This latest video is only great marketing to sell or dust off used Dying Light copies. This new map may be nice.

We did learn something new. That is this expansion is happening and will be as big as the whole original game. It was officially announced and was reported either on gamespot or ign i forget which one i read it on. And they were going to show behind closed doors footage of it to certain people at gamescom.

I am amazed that the dlc will be that big AND included in the season pass from whats been said. That is one thing I miss about dead island was driving and running zombies over in my armored car! I am going to roadkill the chupacabra of every demolisher I come across.

We did learn something new. That is this expansion is happening and will be as big as the whole original game. It was officially announced and was reported either on gamespot or ign i forget which one i read it on. And they were going to show behind closed doors footage of it to certain people at gamescom.

There was little left to the imagination from the video tease earlier this year. If you look closely you could tell it was a different world as the dune buggy concept wouldn't work in both cluttered worlds of Old Town and Slums. I guess it's great news to finally know almost 5 months later that the dlc will be bigger than both OT and Slums -- not really grandstanding news that had to wait this long. It's good marketing, that's all.

I really like this game and I can't wait to see something new. But Techland's hold out of release information so far and their poor maintenance of current (console) versions has me concerned. I like Hard Mode, but Bozak was quickly beaten but now merely it sits on your drive as many have moved on. No replay value unless you care about bragging rights on the leaderboard. "Be the zombie" suffers from game balancing issues (a concern shared by many on this forum), when you factor in off-map stage glitches plus the mode's most unreliable matchmaking capability you realize that "Be the Hunter" dlc is not worth playing anymore, but we still hope. These are older issues Techland hasn't fixed. I'm rightfully concerned about any "new material" they boast about.