TOkEyOnaLilSMOkE

*ps4* Giving Help To All Who Need To Complete Bozaks Trials

Question

My PSN is the same as my forums user. Feel free to add me and be sure to have a message saying something about the Bozaks Trials!

I have been through the trials numerous times and have plenty of experience helping those that were in need of completing the trials to acquire the amazing (AMAZING) Bozaks bow. I am willing to work with you and give the support needed to overcome the trials. I know all the little tricks and placements of objectives to complete all trials in under the time needed to acquire the explosive arrows as well.

Once again feel free to add me as my PSN is as above. All I ask is for you to Mic up because it will go A LOT smoother with communication. See ya in game!

2 answers to this question

Bro you are a life-saver I've been trying to find some good help to beat the horde, I've got to trial 14 and really NEED TO BEAT THE BOZAK HORDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna add you , walkbyfaith76 

walkbyfaith76.png

Edited by PlaywitJay

So I'm a 37-year old Dying Light player with cerebral palsy and I use the game to work on my dexterity because those parkour controls are a workout! I would love to play/beat the Bozak Hoard, but I'd need those joining me to understand that I have a disability and odds are high you'll be much better than me and have to be patient (or really good lol). I do have one friend who plays that is much better than me and once he renews his PSN will be willing to help. It'd be fun to have people to play through the rest of the game, too. I'm a little more than half way done. My main point is, don't add me/join my game if you're expecting me to be the butt kicker...I need help with the game. My PSN and Live are: Jeffrosuperfly. I have the game for both but I'm much further in the PS4 version and prefer it.