Sign in to follow this  
Reece

Can We Get A Gameplay Update?

I've gotten kind of bored after getting to Mutation 3 and having no other purpose rather than just killing Humans.

I want more types of things to do, like tainting water supplies, or disabling the power for UV lights in safe zones. This would mostly stop campers and give Night Hunters more goals to do rather than waiting for 20 minutes or be nothing but hunted. This would also have Humans think strategically to either defend the water supply or attack the nest. And before you say "But wait what if the Night Hunter goes directly after the water supply?" If you don't know the Night Hunter's melee attacks are very weak, but your melee weapons aren't. Also around the nest there is almost always a gasoline tank around it doing massive damage.

The idea to taint the water supply was from Doctor Purrington and I made this post to agree with him.

Don't count on it.

GZ: From player feedback, are you seeing desire for more single-player or multiplayer content?

Tymon: We see both, but the single-player/coop part of our game requires more attention because obviously it's not as endless as our PvP multiplayer Be the Zombie mode is. We plan to address that in upcoming patches and expansions.

http://www.gamezone.com/originals/interview-techland-and-the-future-of-dying-light-juoj

Edited by jcks