Van Doomas

Survivor Rank Reset From U.s. To Prey. Wtf?!

I play against N.H.s on hard mode exclusively but have been away from the game for about a month. At the start of July I was a rank Ultimate Survivor on ps4. Last night I played a match to see the new changes to the BtZ mode only to discover my rank is now Prey. WTF happened? Has this happened to anyone else?

The only thing I can think of is that I restarted my single player campaign during that month to play the story mode with the bow. Which was a lot of fun and completely changed the game. What really bothers me is that the warning that comes up when you choose "Restart from quest" clearly reads, "Player development will be kept". I was looking forward to getting some more gold tier weapons as I am sure most players know that NH fights are the only place to get those weapons. I have submitted a ticket to techland support but wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue as well.

I play against N.H.s on hard mode exclusively but have been away from the game for about a month. At the start of July I was a rank Ultimate Survivor on ps4. Last night I played a match to see the new changes to the BtZ mode only to discover my rank is now Prey. WTF happened? Has this happened to anyone else?

The only thing I can think of is that I restarted my single player campaign during that month to play the story mode with the bow. Which was a lot of fun and completely changed the game. What really bothers me is that the warning that comes up when you choose "Restart from quest" clearly reads, "Player development will be kept". I was looking forward to getting some more gold tier weapons as I am sure most players know that NH fights are the only place to get those weapons. I have submitted a ticket to techland support but wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue as well.

new plus resets your survivor rank. also, half my friends have had their rank reset for no reason. more bugs.

Edited by TouchTheInfinite