Sign in to follow this  
Van Doomas

Where Have All The Hammers Gone?

I noticed yesterday that hammers seem to have disappeared from the game entirely. I couldn't find any two handed sledgehammer or emperors glow in any shops of any color. I'm a lvl 25 survivor and remember previous to patch 1.07 there were hammers in shops. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

Edited by Van Doomas

alot of the weapons you could obtain in the bigginging of the game seem to be removed the higher your level gets, this has been an issue sense the day the game released. Limiting the weapons you can get at higher levels, Something Techland doesnt care to fix, like all the other stuff.

Edited by Nicky67

yeah it's more than just the hammers, once you hit 25 there are allot of items that were really cool weapons that are just magically "POOF" gone and it sucks! climbing picks, one-handed hammers, police batons, small knives, wrenches, crowbars, cleavers, ect. ect. all the cool blueprints that I'll never get to use because of the 'Great Tool Rapture" that happens when you hit 20-25 survivor rank!

(PLEASE, NO dude or man, im Female)  :wub:, thank u

Yes Ma'am! lol

yep, alot of things you cant get anymore, and that makes some of the blueprints worthless now, they really need to rebalance this game and the weapons on some things, dont think they will to be honest, but it would be nice, and something else that adds replay value, lets hope

Ohh i remember, at the tower there is the black board with a quest where you must search electric stuff, after you finish this you get a electric blueprint for little hammers....but the bad thing is : the quest is just available at lvl 10 and at lvl 10 there are no small hammers anymore like the normal hammer....i could cry because electric blueprints are the absolute BEST in-game!!! And on a hammer, ohhh bloddy hell what a joy

wtf is wrong with techland...they absolute NEVER fixed things which are important! For us the players and generally...they just do what they want and when they want.....and we can see now, no patch and it seems we get one in maybe 3 month?!

what is going on with them??. Doing just some stupid and useless events which no one will have and they dont care for patches

i think now they just want to save money!!! We can see it, that they are not interested at their community here......they answer just at twitter posts which say "great job" and when some bugs get reported i always just read one thing "what platform are you playing on?" After that nothing....

here some people +myself reported so e big bugs and they answered with "yes we will look for it and try to fix" now there are 2 new patches and absolute nothing fixed.......the same thing with wishes by the gamers

i swear the next patch will fix nothing and will add no wishes of the gameers into it.....means no HUD, new difficult, weapon damage fix!

For those that want to Find Hammers and Wrenches.

Head to the Tunnel that Joins the 2 Sections of the Slums together.  The One that has a Volatile Nest behind a Metal and Glass Door. 

In here You will find Regular Zombies Armed with these Weapons.

The Access Point From the Slums [Map 1] is Inside the Bridge Tunnel Safe House.

Edited by Chaos_Deception