Sign in to follow this  
TOkEyOnaLilSMOkE

Lol. You Guys Are Hilarious..

By 'you guys' I am referring to certain (majority) random survivors that I let in my lobby while facing the NH, just to see how they do and in hopes of finding more skilled survivors to friend that like to do invades. The BIGGEST and most hysterical mistake that these guys do and one of the most simplest tasks to carry out is..

KILL THE INFECTED around the nest before you ever lay a finger on that nest!! No, instead they Rambo go go gadget machette ha fly in and start destroying the nest, disregarding the super strong zombies chupacabra slapping them in the face. Yes, some throw flares out which stops the raging virals for a few seconds. But what does that matter? They will continue to bash the whole team in, making it EXTREMELY difficult to kill them afterwards AND deal with the NH flying over our heads at the same time, it also creates problems when attempting to revive others. It's a very simple step that can be added to the routine when arriving at the nest. Really, as simple as a tackle and curbstomp. This isn't so easy to carry out once they are raged and 4 of them are flying at you. THINK! These raging viral infected will continue to FOLLOW you to the next nest (if said survivors even make it that far) only to have even MORE infected become raged thus adding more $hit to have to deal with besides the NH. This incident more so then not will ultimately result in a defeat. A defeat That could have been avoided. Stomp those heads in guys! Then deal with the nests after! Thank you for reading my two cents. May it bring victory in your future.

Honestly speaking, your team has the right idea. When it comes to invading nests, Night Hunters have a HUGE advantage to the extent that while the night hunter doesn't have any resistance against high-powered weaponry, it's minions DO.

Forty seconds of whacking a single zombie and getting pounced versus dropping one of Zaid's flares, keeping said infected at bay, and preventing a potential pounce without a spit warnings, and probably killing a nest.....I'd much rather drop the flare.

The only other alternatives are to try and gang up and swarm the night infected surrounding nests, but that makes you a pretty big spit target, or you could also try luring away some of them and running for your life, but that's asking to lose a life is there's a night hunter around.

As for them being super-strong, I'd rather say extremely durable. They're more a hindrance, but can burst damage if they swarm around you - Hence flare. A quick tackle and execution COULD deal with them, but frankly, it isn't worth the time if you can knock out a nest in a minute and grapple-hook your way out or sound off a trap, and already be gone before the night infected know who to run after.

Honestly speaking, your team has the right idea. When it comes to invading nests, Night Hunters have a HUGE advantage to the extent that while the night hunter doesn't have any resistance against high-powered weaponry, it's minions DO.

Forty seconds of whacking a single zombie and getting pounced versus dropping one of Zaid's flares, keeping said infected at bay, and preventing a potential pounce without a spit warnings, and probably killing a nest.....I'd much rather drop the flare.

The only other alternatives are to try and gang up and swarm the night infected surrounding nests, but that makes you a pretty big spit target, or you could also try luring away some of them and running for your life, but that's asking to lose a life is there's a night hunter around.

As for them being super-strong, I'd rather say extremely durable. They're more a hindrance, but can burst damage if they swarm around you - Hence flare. A quick tackle and execution COULD deal with them, but frankly, it isn't worth the time if you can knock out a nest in a minute and grapple-hook your way out or sound off a trap, and already be gone before the night infected know who to run after.

Yes, flares are good, I'm not saying to flat out don't use flares. It does work as an alternative to killing them as well as preventing a pounce, but you can only use two at a time before cooldown, like I said for only a few seconds (10 to 15?). Also before hitting the nests, when I say take out the infected, I don't mean pay no attention to the NH whatsoever,you should always be listening for the spit flying in and the distance meter on the screen if it lands close, when the NH is near it is PRIORITY of course. Even if you fail to kill him as he comes in, the skilled NH will leave for a good 10 to 20 seconds give or take if he had damage taken, to regenerate his health. Giving ample time to take out a zombie or two.There will always be a window and it doesn't even have to be that big of one, of free time to take these guys out. They don't have to be taken out all at one time but when appropriate. Traps are a great defence against these guys, yes. But they are not always there, the raging virals also climb quite well and parkour as good as the survivor. I have seen it too many times, they will follow you to the next nest if not dealt with. Like you said traps can help deal with tails, if one happens to be near your path taken, if not you waste just as much time running to find one as you would just killing them in the first place. I honestly believe that the most efficient way to deal with these guys, is before you hit the nest. It makes sense, they become aggressive if done after than if so before. Afterwards there are none to wave around in your face while the NH is above you! Or follow you around like a lost puppy, a very very angry and annoying lost puppy.

...or just kill the nests, theres no time vs some hunters to try and kill all the other infected, besides they take ages to kill..throw a flare and be done with it, kill the nests asap. 

Oh, well people have their different strategies I guess. For me, even the experienced night hunters. It does not take ages to kill, tackle, and head stomp, certain weapons are a one hit kill as well, like the Gonunaba power attack. A flare will stop them. for a bit, but they will continue.