Hitlarious Hebrew

Btz Unbalanced Again

BTZ matches are now a lot harder for the humans to win, I consider myself a fairly experienced Survivor. I have gold tier weapons, fully modded. But non of that matters due to the drastic handicap in favor of the Night Hunter that was recently administered. I believe that if the devs were going to make the energy regen and spit regen faster plus UV resistance, dont make my tools for survival weaker! I don't care if they make the NH stronger I just dk t think they should make me weaker. Now any hunter with any basic understanding of the controls pose a serious threat to me and my fairly high ranked friend. Also keep in mind you are making it easier for the INVADERS to murder Crane.

Not so trivial to kill a NH anymore?

Previously, any moderate level player paying attention and decent dodge skills could take on a NH.  Just clickity-clickity and you don't have to worry about a pounce for a several seconds.  The UV light would reach WAY out there and a NH couldn't tendril out of range before all of his stamina is gone.

I like the new changes, thank-you-very-much.

I agree the uv needed nerfing but if you bring in too many changes you will effect the overall fun of the game and it will cause other problems

Exactly

Wow, it sounds like the Hunter can actually hunt now.

Way to go Techland. It's about kurczak time.

The Hunter that couldn't hunt before may slightly be able to hunt now. While making the Hunter that can hunt.. hunt even more? But I the survivor, will survive, regardless! :)

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Edited Quote

Now any hunter with any basic understanding of the controls pose a serious threat to me and my fairly high ranked friend. Also keep in mind you are making it easier for the INVADERS to murder Crane.

That's called "balance". Judging by the sudden influx of survivor complainers I'd say it's working.

Also what kind of logic is that. "I allowed you to invade my game so I could challenge myself. Therefore YOU should be at a disadvantage, not ME."

it could always hunt, cant blame techland for players who don't know how to use the games mechanics

I can still blame them for not nerfing the UV light. As well as for other things like their being no counter for camouflage. It is much their fault as it is the player not knowing his chupacabra from his elbow in this game.

That's called "balance". Judging by the sudden influx of survivor complainers I'd say it's working.

Also what kind of logic is that. "I allowed you to invade my game so I could challenge myself. Therefore YOU should be at a disadvantage, not ME."

Humans are on the forums because the NH is getting buffs and humans are getting nerfed to the point where its unfair I always did fine as the nh before the buffs

Oh boy I remembered my matches before this patch. Let's see my energy would be out in 3 seconds the time the Humans saw me, oh and I can't forget how they all took out their explosive arrow bows and shot me.

Oh boy I can't forget about how the Humans took out my nest in 5 seconds because of gasoline tanks.

Silly me how could I forget that when I tried to escape the Humans their light would be as longer than a bus, oh and also can't forget how Humans would throw flares onto roofs when you're on them.

Good news I was able to get another copy of Dying Light and have all my levels and skills for the Night Hunter, so expect me to be on the forums some more.

Humans are on the forums because the NH is getting buffs and humans are getting nerfed to the point where its unfair I always did fine as the nh before the buffs

I fail to see how it's unfair. Since the beginning of the game any low level survivor could stand up against high level night hunters because they started with everything they needed: a uv flashlight and flares. The opposite was not true with the night hunter, it would be impossible for a low level night hunter to beat a high level survivor. Now with the recent changes, in the words of the op, any hunter with a "basic understanding of the game" can give high level survivors a hard time. If that's not fair then I don't know what is.

The nerfs/buffs make it so survivors can't shut down a night hunter at long range anymore and lets him stalk more effectively. It doesn't make it impossible to kill the night hunter. He still dies in 3 hits.

Edited by jcks

you all cry so much where were u all when the night hunter was underpowered u didnt come on the forums to say anything or ask for a balance now that u cant just dominate matchs humans spam the forums

you all cry so much where were u all when the night hunter was underpowered u didnt come on the forums to say anything or ask for a balance now that u cant just dominate matchs humans spam the forums

I wasn't on the forums because I did fine as the NH and had no real problems But now its all becoming unbalanced

I believe the update was much needed.  Before you hate on me for saying that, I enjoy playing both sides.  But I believe Techland didn't make pvp in this game for the sole reason of survivors going after the NH every time they joined a game.  FFS the NH was unbelievably easy to kill and then survivors would move on to the the true target which were the hives.

Here is where you can hate me all you want, the forums are crowded by those who think one side is more fair than the other, and I have posted before that this will never be an equal pvp.  It was never meant to be considering the fact that it could be 4v1.  This will continue until everyone quits playing the game imo.  Either the hunter will be "buffed too much" or "not buffed enough" depending on the side that you play more.

IMO the changes that have been made aren't life threatening to crane or the NH.  The balance will never be equal, but as close as Techland so chooses to keep you playing.  If they buff the NH too much, survivors will opt out, at least most of them will, if they nerf the NH, then they won't play much.  The so called "little changes" they make are so that you are more willing to play the pvp for better items.

Sadly NH doesn't get those items which I am sad about.  Not saying that my survivor should earn items because of my NH level but there should be more incentive to play as a NH and I would be more focused on playing that.  Its more or less for me whether I want to jack with people because what do I get if I win?  Hmm

When I and my "Ultimate" friends meet together, we still win 100% matches on "Normal Mode", and 99,9% matches on "Hard Mode". Sometimes we wait for invasion for 20 minutes. When i am play as a hunter i find matches very quickly.

thats all indicates that topicstarters opinion is wrong. survivors are still OP. use flaers spam, raisgun, nh potions, learn how to dfa, bow shooting etc., and all will be OK with you surviving.  B)