Van Doomas

Kyle Crane's Lame Dialogue When You Kill The Night Hunter

One minor thing that constantly bothers me (although it is a very small concern) is what Kyle Crane says when you kill the night hunter. He says lame dialogue lines like "Did we kill it?" (Even though I just killed the NH) and "Thank God it's dead". Weak $hit. These lines are disappointing especially when you get a rain death on the NH. But when you drain the night hunter of stamina he says more aggressive lines of dialogue like "DIE!" and "I'll show you the light!"

Getting a kill on the night hunter feels amazing as a player so I wish Crane's dialogue reflected what I feel as a player. Am I the only one who feels this way? Let me know what better lines of dialogue you think Crane should say upon killing the night hunter. Good Night and Good Luck!

One minor thing that constantly bothers me (although it is a very small concern) is what Kyle Crane says when you kill the Night Hunter. He says lame dialogue lines like "Did we kill it?" (even though I just killed the NH) and "Thank God it's dead." Weak $hit. These lines are disappointing especially when you get a rain death on the NH. But when you drain the NH of stamina he says more aggressive lines of dialogue like "DIE!" and "I'll show you the light!".

Getting a kill on the NH feels amazing as a player so I wish Crane's dialogue reflected what I feel as a player. Am I the only one who feels this way? Let me know what better lines of dialogue you think Crane should say upon killing the NH. Good night and Good luck!

If Techland buffed the Night Hunter to be actually relative to the level of emphasized challenge they depict..

Then the dialogue would make sense.

But considering it's a waste of potential because it's an underpowered, disadvantage oversized piss-weak cockroach with tentacles..

It doesn't make sense.

So if they're not going to buff the Night Hunter, the least they could do is get Roger C. Smith to record a few more lines to make Kyle seem like less of a pu*sy.

I feel as though the dialogue as a whole took a bad detour. I'd explain. But I'd rather keep my post short. Unless someone wants to hear it.

Edited by Wolfman

All you need is 10 inches combined with your characters jump height and boom DFA!

If you are good as NH you wouldn't give humans the chance to DFA

Edited by Nooob

I can't when I can only limp, also this is coming from the guy that says he's mad because the Night Hunter is too OP and he can't spam his explosive arrows.

I don't use explosive arrows on the night hunter IF he's standing by a barrel I shoot it. And the night hunter is only op if he knows what he's doing or if he spams which is what is really annoying

I tried to tendril away only to get dropkicked 8m in the air and fell into a lake with no energy then finally followed up with a DFA.

Uv shield, it is ment for getting away and even if u didn't a smart night hunter would ground pound a charging human then get away and you did say you went to Evolve so I don't see why your STILL complaining

What can you say about that?

Sounds to me the com. Right on this one the night hunter needs a buff (not a huge buff but a good one) maybe more health equel to level like playing as crane and maybe allowing the hunter to run when out of energy (cant takle or pounce) should even the odds

Sounds to me the com. Right on this one the night hunter needs a buff (not a huge buff but a good one) maybe more health equel to level like playing as crane and maybe allowing the hunter to run when out of energy (cant takle or pounce) should even the odds

Hey Sora! I'm not sure if you saw the post or not, but there were a few buffs the NH got just two days ago.

Here's a link

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/10665-btz-balance-update-today/#entry34973

Not exactly the buffs you have suggested, though it might be interesting to check out! :)

back to topic.  even worse is when you get the UV light back.  "My lights back".... chupacabra yeah, I mean come on.  Its said with so little emphasis either.  Granted the light isn't all that in the first place but I would expect maybe an "Oh thank god my flashlight works again" or "chupacabra yeah I found some batteries"

I agree, the dialog doesn't seem like hes as relieved as he should be more or less boring as chupacabra.