Sign in to follow this  
PlaywitJay

Need Bozaks Bow Will Trade Gold (Ps4)

Hey I'm looking for the Bozaks bow, haven't been able to get past 14 trials in the Horde missions, if you have and want to trade I have a few gold tier Fantasy weapons, 

my psn  is walkbyfaith76

I think Sora is right about drop trading on bow but if you need help with the horde just message me PSN: ksufoley.  However, the arrows are dropable and I can drop those after you complete the 20 trials.  If you can get to the 14th, we should be able to get you through it without too much trouble.

As long as you have purchased the season pass or the dlc for bozak trials, you should be able to pick up a bow that someone else has dropped. You are also able to pick up all 4 types of arrows as well. Even if you have not completed all 20 trials

Edited by TOkEyOnaLilSMOkE

As long as you have purchased the season pass or the dlc for bozak trials, you should be able to pick up a bow that someone else has dropped. You are also able to pick up all 4 types of arrows as well. Even if you have not completed all 20 trials

Yes this is how it's done, I've met a few people that got the bow this way but I just haven't met a ;bow dropper' yet only 'bow droppees' 

SO if anyone has one and can spare a minute on PS4 to give me one and I'll dupe it and obviously if I've made it to trial 14 I have the Bozak Horde content. PS I can dupe too if you need anything else in quantity, weapons and items

Yes this is how it's done, I've met a few people that got the bow this way but I just haven't met a ;bow dropper' yet only 'bow droppees'

SO if anyone has one and can spare a minute on PS4 to give me one and I'll dupe it and obviously if I've made it to trial 14 I have the Bozak Horde content. PS I can dupe too if you need anything else in quantity, weapons and items

My psn as is on the forums add me if you like, I can give you a bow, no need to dupe it, I can make about 14 of them. Besides the bow never degrades, only arrows need to be made.