Sign in to follow this  
Reece

Lag

Yesterday I had a match with a 4 random people and notice terrible lag, not only connection lag but gameplay lag! If anyone else has gotten this type of lag tell me and hopefully we can get Techland to do something about it, then again I've kind of almost gave up on this game.

I had one game that was really bad lag.  Crazy bad.  I played around 10 games, that was the only one.  I think they were out of Brazil.  Super aggressive and never went after the nests.  After I got drop kicked from way too far away for the third time, I dropped out.

I got another game with crazy lag last night.  I think it's fairly obvious when there is a conflict in action within the game then it errs on the side of the host which is the survivor.

I could watch the survivors jerk along as the game was updating the locations.  I'd get hit while I'm already well away from the action, even dying once from melee even though I had already left the area.  In pounces the animation would go "bullet-time" slow which generally meant it was going to get interrupted.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were plenty of games to invade.