shaydykillar

Be The Zombie Mode Inaccessible

When I am at the start of the main menu 'Be the Zombie' option isn't showing up. When I first got the game (Pre Ordered) it would show up but I didn't play it and because I didn't play it I don't know what update it went. I deleted the save game's and the settings and played the game from the start so it would say in the first six or so main quest that I can now play it like it does with Co-op but it didn't show up. Instead of deleting the game and having to download and install a 19.60gb game, would a patch that brings the option up be released. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is receiving this glitch.

941e.jpg

This is what my main menu looks like but without the 'Quit' option as I am playing on PS4.

Edited by shaydykillar

When I am at the start of the main menu 'Be the Zombie' option isn't showing up. When I first got the game (Pre Ordered) it would show up but I didn't play it and because I didn't play it I don't know what update it went. I deleted the save game's and the settings and played the game from the start so it would say in the first six or so main quest that I can now play it like it does with Co-op but it didn't show up. Instead of deleting the game and having to download and install a 19.60gb game, would a patch that brings the option up be released. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is receiving this glitch.

941e.jpg

This is what my main menu looks like but without the 'Quit' option as I am playing on PS4.

The image is not correctly posted, atleast for me.

Going for the matter, if you play on PS4, you have to play the game a bit on campaign until you unlock coop mode, then after that in main menu, in campaign, be the zombie menu should pop up.

I dont own DL for PS4 but read that from a guy with the same problem as you, hope it helps

Here is the original post if you see it clearly there.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/716561-dying-light/answers/393379-how-to-play-quot-be-a-zombiequot

The image is not correctly posted, atleast for me.

Going for the matter, if you play on PS4, you have to play the game a bit on campaign until you unlock coop mode, then after that in main menu, in campaign, be the zombie menu should pop up.

I dont own DL for PS4 but read that from a guy with the same problem as you, hope it helps

Here is the original post if you see it clearly there.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/716561-dying-light/answers/393379-how-to-play-quot-be-a-zombiequot

I should of mentioned that I have already completed the main quests. Thank you for your help but I will just reinstall the game overnight. I have gave a positive rating to your reply as other people will find this helpful. Thank you again.