Sign in to follow this  
scooter6260

Stuck In Btz Mode

Hi all!  I played one or two games of btz online.  It was fun.  But, now I cannot play any other modes. Campaign, coop, nuthin.

Any thoughts?

Can you give more info about the problem? like what appears when you start the game or what happens when you try to get into campaign mode?

Does some kind of error message show or something?

Edited by frylander

Can you give more info about the problem? like what appears when you start the game or what happens when you try to get into campaign mode?

Does some kind of error message show or something? hu

I go to online select the game style/type, then click go or campaingn, and it comes up single player.  I do pick allow human human coop players. no invasions and no competions, if that matters.

I go to online select the game style/type, then click go or campaingn, and it comes up single player.  I do pick allow human human coop players. no invasions and no competions, if that matters.

That sounds like a console platform as i dont reckon the menu quite well, in which console are you playing the game on?

Anyways, for the looks of it maybe you could try a new save game and see if that helps, you dont need to delete the previous one, jsut create a new one and see if that helps, as some patches kinda break the game sometimes.

That sounds like a console platform as i dont reckon the menu quite well, in which console are you playing the game on?

Anyways, for the looks of it maybe you could try a new save game and see if that helps, you dont need to delete the previous one, jsut create a new one and see if that helps, as some patches kinda break the game sometimes.

I tried a new save didn't help.  It's on xbox one.  I think I figured it out though..  I guess you need to finish the first assignment quest in the campaign b4 u can go on-line mode.  DUH.

I tried a new save didn't help.  It's on xbox one.  I think I figured it out though..  I guess you need to finish the first assignment quest in the campaign b4 u can go on-line mode.  DUH.

Lol, indeed, Im glad you figured it out, hope you enjoy the online game more than me mate